Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RR’s Eleventh Commandment

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default RR’s Eleventh Commandment

While popularized by Reagan, "The Eleventh Commandment" was created by California Republican Party Chairman Gaylord Parkinson. In his 1990 autobiography An American Life, Reagan attributed the rule to Parkinson, explained its origin, and claimed to have followed it:

The personal attacks against me during the primary finally became so heavy that the state Republican chairman, Gaylord Parkinson, postulated what he called the Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican. It's a rule I followed during that campaign and have ever since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_El...Ronald_Reagan)

Democrats also have an Eleventh Commandment. Thou shalt not speak well of Donald Trump.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I consider myself an archconservative; so I get a great deal of pleasure speaking ill of politicians in both parties. Hillary Clinton gave me countless hours of joy of since my first message board in 2000. No Democrat will miss her more than I after she leaves the stage:

NOTE: I also enjoy putting the knock on political parties as well as nailing individual politicians. Hell, pissing on the Democrat Party is compulsory medication. My prescribed dosage calls for: TAKE AS OFTEN AS NEEDED. I need relief every hour of every day.

Having said the above, I must say that Republicans should obey RR’s commandment since Democrats never shut up about Trump. Republicans whacking Trump like a piñata strikes a blow for Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi. Indeed, if Pelosi’s mouth is moving she is talking about Trump. Frankly, I do not know why Republicans waste time on Trump when the Democrat Party is target rich.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Frankly, I do not know why Republicans waste time on Trump when the Democrat Party is target rich.
    Frankly, I do know why Republicans like Lindsey Graham are attacking President Trump for pulling out of a local war that is none of our business.

Ahead of the interview with Graham on Monday, he doubled down on this criticism, saying: "The president must realize he made a huge mistake."

But Trump hit back and suggested that the release of ISIS prisoners was a plot to get the U.S. involved.

Trump tweeted: "Brian Kilmeade...got it all wrong. We are not going into another war between people who have been fighting with each other for 200 years.

Lindsey Graham Says Turkey's Erdogan 'Misjudged Trump' over Syria, Has 'Made the Biggest Mistake of His Political Life'
    By Brendan Cole On 10/14/19 at 11:05 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsay-gra...-trump-1465037

All of the touchy-feely doublespeak about this country’s moral obligation to defend Communist Kurds is a NATO sideshow. The U.N. is the ringmaster in that Middle East circus. Graham and his kind on both sides of the aisle are speaking for the United Nations. RINO and Democrats are scared stiff the Terrible Turk might walk out of the U.N. if he stands up to the global government crowd calling the shots just as they did in the failed League of Nations almost a century ago. Their biggest fear is that Erdogan walking out might start every Muslim asking “What am I doing in the United Nations?”

Parenthetically, the Chicago sewer rat entered into a partnership with Congress and the Courts. Now individual members in the Senate, in the House, and in the federal courts are trying to implement Obama’s partnership agreement as though they are President Trump’s partners with equal authority in foreign policy.

Finally, move the cursor to 4:40 for a taste of reality:

We need to be out of [Syria], Retired colonel says

Retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor says he wouldn't have urged sanctions at this point, but that President Trump is right in withdrawing our troops from Syria.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/lou-dobbs-tonight
    Last edited by Flanders; 10-16-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Frankly, I do know why Republicans like Lindsey Graham are attacking President Trump for pulling out of a local war that is none of our business.

Ahead of the interview with Graham on Monday, he doubled down on this criticism, saying: "The president must realize he made a huge mistake."

But Trump hit back and suggested that the release of ISIS prisoners was a plot to get the U.S. involved.

Trump tweeted: "Brian Kilmeade...got it all wrong. We are not going into another war between people who have been fighting with each other for 200 years.

Lindsey Graham Says Turkey's Erdogan 'Misjudged Trump' over Syria, Has 'Made the Biggest Mistake of His Political Life'
    By Brendan Cole On 10/14/19 at 11:05 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsay-gra...-trump-1465037

All of the touchy-feely doublespeak about this country’s moral obligation to defend Communist Kurds is a NATO sideshow. The U.N. is the ringmaster in that Middle East circus. Graham and his kind on both sides of the aisle are speaking for the United Nations. RINO and Democrats are scared stiff the Terrible Turk might walk out of the U.N. if he stands up to the global government crowd calling the shots just as they did in the failed League of Nations almost a century ago. Their biggest fear is that Erdogan walking out might start every Muslim asking “What am I doing in the United Nations?”

Parenthetically, the Chicago sewer rat entered into a partnership with Congress and the Courts. Now individual members in the Senate, in the House, and in the federal courts are trying to implementing Obama’s partnership agreement as though they are President Trump’s partners with equal authority in foreign policy.

Finally, move the cursor to 4:40 for a taste of reality:

We need to be out of [Syria], Retired colonel says

Retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor says he wouldn't have urged sanctions at this point, but that President Trump is right in withdrawing our troops from Syria.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/lou-dobbs-tonight
    Can you spell allies?
    Obviously "arch conservatives",double cross allies!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Can you spell allies?
    To MASON: Do you know how to read a dictionary?

DELETED YOUTUBE:

You can hear Col. Douglas Macgregor at this link:

VIDEO

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6094...#sp=show-clips

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Can you spell allies?
    The guy is a cork, he posts repeating garbage copied and pasted off of whacked out right wing conspiracy websites including "RT," a recognized Russian propaganda site

Skip

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

While popularized by Reagan, "The Eleventh Commandment" was created by California Republican Party Chairman Gaylord Parkinson. In his 1990 autobiography An American Life, Reagan attributed the rule to Parkinson, explained its origin, and claimed to have followed it:

The personal attacks against me during the primary finally became so heavy that the state Republican chairman, Gaylord Parkinson, postulated what he called the Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican. It's a rule I followed during that campaign and have ever since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_El...Ronald_Reagan)

Democrats also have an Eleventh Commandment. Thou shalt not speak well of Donald Trump.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I consider myself an archconservative; so I get a great deal of pleasure speaking ill of politicians in both parties. Hillary Clinton gave me countless hours of joy of since my first message board in 2000. No Democrat will miss her more than I after she leaves the stage:

NOTE: I also enjoy putting the knock on political parties as well as nailing individual politicians. Hell, pissing on the Democrat Party is compulsory medication. My prescribed dosage calls for: TAKE AS OFTEN AS NEEDED. I need relief every hour of every day.

Having said the above, I must say that Republicans should obey RR’s commandment since Democrats never shut up about Trump. Republicans whacking Trump like a piñata strikes a blow for Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi. Indeed, if Pelosi’s mouth is moving she is talking about Trump. Frankly, I do not know why Republicans waste time on Trump when the Democrat Party is target rich.
    What a load of SHIT!!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Parenthetically, the Chicago sewer rat entered into a partnership with Congress and the Courts. Now individual members in the Senate, in the House, and in the federal courts are trying to implement Obama’s partnership agreement as though they are President Trump’s partners with equal authority in foreign policy.
    Diarrhea Mouth made herself a senior partner while she demoted President Trump to junior partner.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday that she and GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina are working on a joint congressional resolution which they hope will "overturn" President Donald Trump's decision to remove U.S. troops from the Syrian border with Turkey.

partnership (noun)

1. The state of being a partner.

2. a. A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. b. The persons bound by such a contract.

3. A relationship between individuals or groups that is characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility, as for the achievement of a specified goal: Neighborhood groups formed a partnership to fight crime.

Note that every one of the traitors in U.S. Senate’s nest of traitors have long been junior partners in their partnership with the United Nations.

GOP Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida, Cory Gardner of Colorado and Mitt Romney of Utah have all come out in opposition to Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from the Syrian border, according to USA Today.

Pelosi claims she has plan to 'overturn the president's dangerous decision in Syria'
    Randy DeSoto
    The Western Journal
    Published October 15, 2019 at 11:02am

https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/nancy-pe...ecision-syria/

Let me close with a reminder:

Marco Rubio’s speech to the Council on Foreign Relations identified his first loyalty:

My foreign policy consists of three pillars.

XXXXX

. . . my second pillar, which is the protection of the American economy in a globalized world. When America was founded, it took more than 10 weeks to travel to Europe. In the 19th century, the steam engine cut that down to around 12 days. In the 20th century, the airplane cut it to around six hours. And now in the 21st century, you can access global markets in a single second with the tap of your Smart Phone.

Marco Rubio's Foreign Policy Vision
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015

http://www.cfr.org/united-states/mar...-vision/p36511

And lets not forget that the MSM was pushing Rubio for vice president in 2012. Romney found a bigger U.N.-lover in Paul Ryan. Nevertheless, Romney and Rubio are teaming up for another run at doing the U.N.’s dirty work:

Mitt Romney isn’t very far into the vice presidential selection process. But according to a dedicated band of conspiracy theorists, the pick is all but a lock: Sen. Marco Rubio.

That’s the current thinking among a worldwide collection of activists who are obsessed with the secretive Bilderberg Group, an alternating roster of global power players who loom as large — if not larger — in the online fever swamps of the fringe as the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations.

Rubio as VP: the Bilderberg conspiracy
    By: Kenneth P. Vogel
    May 19, 2012 04:33 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76518.html
    Last edited by Flanders; 10-16-2019 at 02:31 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Senator Graham & Company would play hell defending their foreign policy if President Trump openly defended his foreign policy against the United Nations:

I would like to remind Graham that the Soviet Union fought with the U.S. to defeat Nazi Germany. American Communists got a lot more from that alliance than loyal Americans ever got. American Communists are still playing the “Wartime Ally” card long after the Soviet Union imploded. Graham obviously wants to give the Kurds the same deal. Basically, politically expedient alliances are not eternal.

During Wednesday’s broadcast of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s “The 700 Club,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said he would become President Donald Trump’s “worst nightmare” if he allowed Turkey to continue its assault on the Kurds in Northern Syria.

Graham said to host Pat Robertson, “To your viewers: If you are not praying for the Kurds, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. It was the Kurds who worked with the America military to destroy ISIS. If we abandon the Kurds, it will be dishonorable. It will be a disaster.”

He continued, “I am looking to President Trump to change this. I will do anything I can to help him, but I will also become President Trump’s worst nightmare.

Senator Graham’s partnership agreement with Obama is already President Trump’s worst nightmare. Graham’s worst nightmare began when Obama left office. It is time he woke up.

I will not sit along the sidelines and watch our good ally, the Kurds, be slaughtered by Turkey and watch Iran move into Syria and become another nightmare for Israel. This is a defining moment for President Trump — he needs to up his game.”

He added, “President Trump, if you are listening to this interview, if you remove all of our forces from Syria, you are throwing the Kurds over, ISIS will come back on your watch and Iran will take over and you, my friend, will be in great jeopardy of losing the election.”

Lindsey Graham: I’ll Become ‘Trump’s Worst Nightmare’ if He Doesn’t Stop Slaughter of Kurds
    by Pam Key
    16 Oct 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...hter-of-kurds/

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Senator Graham’s partnership agreement with Obama is already President Trump’s worst nightmare. Graham’s worst nightmare began when Obama left office. It is time he woke up.
    DITTO —— Nutso Nancy and Vomit Schumer:

Pelosi and Schumer bolt from Syria
    meeting with Trump after ‘meltdown’
    New York Post, by Bob Fredericks
    October 16, 2019 | 5:02pm

https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/pelosi...fter-meltdown/

If the shoe fits wear it:

Schumer also said Trump was rude to Pelosi, calling her a “third rate politician” and that he said, “there are communists involved and you guys might like that.”

Schumer Says Trump Called Pelosi A ‘Third Grade Politician’ During White House Meeting
    Henry Rodgers
    Capitol Hill Reporter
    October 16, 2019 5:14 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/16/s...de-politician/

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DITTO —— Nutso Nancy and Vomit Schumer:

Pelosi and Schumer bolt from Syria
    meeting with Trump after ‘meltdown’
    New York Post, by Bob Fredericks
    October 16, 2019 | 5:02pm

https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/pelosi...fter-meltdown/
    Unhinged Nancy Pelosi and Top Lt. Adam Schiff Fly Off to Jordan for Meetings on Syria
    by Jim Hoft
    October 20, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ings-on-syria/
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHSdwujW4AANZo6?format=jpg&name=900x900

How long will it be before President Trump’s “partners” give orders to the U.S. Military on authority from the United Nations?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would like to remind Graham that the Soviet Union fought with the U.S. to defeat Nazi Germany. American Communists got a lot more from that alliance than loyal Americans ever got. American Communists are still playing the “Wartime Ally” card long after the Soviet Union imploded. Graham obviously wants to give the Kurds the same deal. Basically, politically expedient alliances are not eternal.

XXXXX

This one is akin to a lover’s quarrel between a fart and a turd:

"Susan Rice, who was a disaster to President Obama as National Security Advisor, is now telling us her opinion on what to do in Syria.

Susan Rice: Lindsey Graham is 'a piece of s---'
    By John Bowden
    10/22/19 06:03 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...a-piece-of-s-t

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How long will it be before President Trump’s “partners” give orders to the U.S. Military on authority from the United Nations?
    Diarrhea Mouth’s trip was designed to assure the United Nations that this country’s constitutional commander in chief does not control the U.S. Military.

House Democrats are sending an implicit message that President Trump and his administration aren’t the only ones setting U.S. foreign policy.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and her party are seeking to reassure foreign allies about U.S. policies, including the U.S. role in Syria and the broader Middle East, even as they move toward impeaching the president.

The most high-profile example came when Pelosi arrived in Jordan and Afghanistan over the weekend unannounced with seven other Democrats and one Republican.

Pelosi, Democrats send message on foreign policy with high-profile trip
    By Rebecca Kheel - 10/24/19 06:00 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...h-profile-trip

I like to think the soldiers in this photo are laughing at Diarrhea Mouth not with her:

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is Rubio serious?

Rubio reelection wastes no time getting off the ground in Florida
    by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
    June 09, 2021 05:28 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ground-florida

Rubio better concentrate on sucking up campaign donations:

Many candidates only run to build war chests. Many candidates have no intention of wining so they hang onto the money they get. Any money leftover can be used to buy influence in the party. A frugal candidate can hang onto to most of the money they receive in donations.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...70#post2851870

Even if Rubio falls into a tub of butter and gets the nomination, conservatives nationwide will neither forget nor forgive:

Marco Rubio’s speech to the Council on Foreign Relations identified his first loyalty:

My foreign policy consists of three pillars.

XXXXX

. . . my second pillar, which is the protection of the American economy in a globalized world. When America was founded, it took more than 10 weeks to travel to Europe. In the 19th century, the steam engine cut that down to around 12 days. In the 20th century, the airplane cut it to around six hours. And now in the 21st century, you can access global markets in a single second with the tap of your Smart Phone.

Marco Rubio's Foreign Policy Vision
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015

http://www.cfr.org/united-states/mar...-vision/p36511

And lets not forget that the MSM was pushing Rubio for vice president in 2012. Romney found a bigger U.N.-lover in Paul Ryan. Nevertheless, Romney and Rubio are teaming up for another run at doing the U.N.’s dirty work:

Mitt Romney isn’t very far into the vice presidential selection process. But according to a dedicated band of conspiracy theorists, the pick is all but a lock: Sen. Marco Rubio.

That’s the current thinking among a worldwide collection of activists who are obsessed with the secretive Bilderberg Group, an alternating roster of global power players who loom as large — if not larger — in the online fever swamps of the fringe as the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations.

Rubio as VP: the Bilderberg conspiracy
    By: Kenneth P. Vogel
    May 19, 2012 04:33 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76518.html

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

What makes you think that any Republican who doesn't kowtow to the left will be elected or reelected after H.R. 1 is law?