Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP BLOODY VID shown at $25k roundtable COUNTER event to the FLA DEM CONVENTION!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default TRUMP BLOODY VID shown at $25k roundtable COUNTER event to the FLA DEM CONVENTION!

Oh the picture is getting so CLEAR . This is from a FLA news site before the Trump event at DORAL with the murdering video. It was planned as countering program to the FDP CONVENTION in Orlando. I WAS AT THE CONVENTION and saw almost no news all weekend. Drove back yesterday with music, no news on, heard nothing about this till this AM. (And before my first cup of coffee).

TOTAL BULLSHIT THE VIDEO WAS JUST 'THERE'. Here's the event's purpose....

The pro-Trump group highlights its “efforts to support Free Speech and Free Association
    while also highlighting American Culture.”

HEADLINES

Ron Desantis, Donald Trump Jr. to headline weekend GOP events in South Florida

Those events will serve as counter-programming for the Florida Democrats’ Convention in Orlando.

By
    Ryan Nicol
    on October 11, 2019

As Florida Democrats prepare for their state convention in Orlando, Republicans will flock to South Florida this weekend for a series of events headlined by the President’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and Gov. Ron DeSantis.To kick off the weekend, Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, will appear at a fundraising breakfast Friday morning organized by the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County. Guilfoyle is also now working as a senior adviser to the Donald Trump reelection campaign.

That event will feature a roundtable priced at $25,000 per couple wishing to attend. A photo opportunity and reception will also be available for $1,000.
    The South Florida visit will aim to help continue President Trump’s strong fundraising prowess. His campaign combined with the Republican National Committee (RNC) to pull in a record $125,000 in the third quarter.The breakfast follows a similar gathering held Thursday in Jacksonville. That lunchtime event was followed by a Thursday night speech given by the couple at the University of Florida. Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were reportedly paid $50,000 for that appearance.

The Miami-Dade GOP will follow up Friday evening with the group’s 7 1st annual Lincoln Day Dinner. RNC Co-Chairman Tommy Hicks Jr. will serve as the keynote speaker for the event. Also listed as “special guests” are Florida CFO Jimmy Patronis and state Sen. Joe Gruters, who also serves as Chairman of the Republican Party of Florida.A reception for the dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m., followed by the dinner itself at 7:30 p.m.But the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County isn’t the only group offering counter-programming to the Democrats’ convention in Orlando.American Priority will also be holding its 2019 gathering at Trump Doral, which has already been rumored as a potential site to host the 2020 G7 summit.
    The pro-Trump group highlights its “efforts to support Free Speech and Free Association while also highlighting American Culture.”

Trump Jr. will also appear at the gathering, dubbed “Amp Fest 2019.” He’ll speak from 5 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday evening.Following Trump Jr. is Gov. DeSantis. The group’s website says he has a meetup scheduled for 5:30 to 6 p.m.U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz will also make an appearance Friday, from 4:05 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. And Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter, Meadow, in the 2018 Parkland shooting, will be on hand Saturday. He’ll be holding a book signing from 4 to 5 p.m., promoting his book
    Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students.

But among the lawmakers and fixtures in the Florida political scene appearing at Amp Fest is a series of more controversial guests.Laura Loomer will be speaking at the event Friday morning. Loomer has carried out several attention-grabbing antics and was banned from Twitter after calling U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who is also Muslim, “anti-Jewish.” She’s also been kicked off other social media platforms.Conservative pundit Wayne Allen Root will give a talk Saturday. During the Barack Obama presidency, Root constantly questioned Obama’s background, saying he believed Obama applied to Columbia University as a foreign exchange student. Root has denied being a birther, however.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-south-florida
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Oh the picture is getting so CLEAR . This is from a FLA paper before the Trump event at DORAL with the murdering video. It was planned as countering program to the FDP CONVENTION in Orlando. I WAS AT THE CONVENTION and saw almost no news all weekend. Drove back yesterday with music, no news on, heard nothing about this till this AM. (And before my first cup of coffee).

TOTAL BULLSHIT THE VIDEO WAS JUST 'THERE'!

The pro-Trump group highlights its “efforts to support Free Speech and Free Association

HEADLINES

Those events will serve as counter-programming for the Florida Democrats’ Convention in Orlando.

By
    Ryan Nicol
    on
    October 11, 2019

As Florida Democrats prepare for their state convention in Orlando, Republicans will flock to South Florida this weekend for a series of events headlined by the President’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and Gov. Ron DeSantis.To kick off the weekend, Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, will appear at a fundraising breakfast Friday morning organized by the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County. Guilfoyle is also now working as a senior adviser to the Donald Trump reelection campaign.
    That event will feature a roundtable priced at $25,000 per couple wishing to attend. A photo opportunity and reception will also be available for $1,000.The South Florida visit will aim to help continue President Trump’s strong fundraising prowess. His campaign combined with the Republican National Committee (RNC) to pull in a record $125,000 in the third quarter.The breakfast follows a similar gathering held Thursday in Jacksonville. That lunchtime event was followed by a Thursday night speech given by the couple at the University of Florida. Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were reportedly paid $50,000 for that appearance.

The Miami-Dade GOP will follow up Friday evening with the group’s 7 1st annual Lincoln Day Dinner. RNC Co-Chairman Tommy Hicks Jr. will serve as the keynote speaker for the event. Also listed as “special guests” are Florida CFO Jimmy Patronis and state Sen. Joe Gruters, who also serves as Chairman of the Republican Party of Florida.A reception for the dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m., followed by the dinner itself at 7:30 p.m.But the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County isn’t the only group offering counter-programming to the Democrats’ convention in Orlando.American Priority will also be holding its 2019 gathering at Trump Doral, which has already been rumored as a potential site to host the 2020 G7 summit.
    The pro-Trump group highlights its “efforts to support Free Speech and Free Association while also highlighting American Culture.”
    Trump Jr. will also appear at the gathering, dubbed “Amp Fest 2019.” He’ll speak from 5 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday evening.Following Trump Jr. is Gov. DeSantis. The group’s website says he has a meetup scheduled for 5:30 to 6 p.m.U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz will also make an appearance Friday, from 4:05 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. And Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter, Meadow, in the 2018 Parkland shooting, will be on hand Saturday. He’ll be holding a book signing from 4 to 5 p.m., promoting his book “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students.”But among the lawmakers and fixtures in the Florida political scene appearing at Amp Fest is a series of more controversial guests.Laura Loomer will be speaking at the event Friday morning. Loomer has carried out several attention-grabbing antics and was banned from Twitter after calling U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who is also Muslim, “anti-Jewish.” She’s also been kicked off other social media platforms.Conservative pundit Wayne Allen Root will give a talk Saturday. During the Barack Obama presidency, Root constantly questioned Obama’s background, saying he believed Obama applied to Columbia University as a foreign exchange student. Root has denied being a birther, however.

Do you spend your entire life doing nothing but whining, bitch?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,660 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh the picture is getting so CLEAR . This is from a FLA news site before the Trump event at DORAL with the murdering video. It was planned as countering program to the FDP CONVENTION in Orlando. I WAS AT THE CONVENTION and saw almost no news all weekend. Drove back yesterday with music, no news on, heard nothing about this till this AM. (And before my first cup of coffee).

TOTAL BULLSHIT THE VIDEO WAS JUST 'THERE'. Here's the even'ts purpose....

HEADLINES

By
    Ryan Nicol
    on
    October 11, 2019

That event will feature a roundtable priced at $25,000 per couple wishing to attend. A photo opportunity and reception will also be available for $1,000.
    The South Florida visit will aim to help continue President Trump’s strong fundraising prowess. His campaign combined with the Republican National Committee (RNC) to pull in a record $125,000 in the third quarter.The breakfast follows a similar gathering held Thursday in Jacksonville. That lunchtime event was followed by a Thursday night speech given by the couple at the University of Florida. Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were reportedly paid $50,000 for that appearance.

Trump Jr. will also appear at the gathering, dubbed “Amp Fest 2019.” He’ll speak from 5 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday evening.Following Trump Jr. is Gov. DeSantis. The group’s website says he has a meetup scheduled for 5:30 to 6 p.m.U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz will also make an appearance Friday, from 4:05 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. And Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter, Meadow, in the 2018 Parkland shooting, will be on hand Saturday. He’ll be holding a book signing from 4 to 5 p.m., promoting his book “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students.”But among the lawmakers and fixtures in the Florida political scene appearing at Amp Fest is a series of more controversial guests.Laura Loomer will be speaking at the event Friday morning. Loomer has carried out several attention-grabbing antics and was banned from Twitter after calling U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who is also Muslim, “anti-Jewish.” She’s also been kicked off other social media platforms.Conservative pundit Wayne Allen Root will give a talk Saturday. During the Barack Obama presidency, Root constantly questioned Obama’s background, saying he believed Obama applied to Columbia University as a foreign exchange student. Root has denied being a birther, however.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-south-florida
    Keep us posted....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Do you spend your entire life doing nothing but whining, bitch?
    NO. But then who knew there would be 24/7 TRUMP fodder to WHINE and BITCH about! I don't stay up all night TWEETING and BITCHING and WHINING giving the world fresh new lines of counter bitching and whining each morning. Do you?

(Nothing to counter the dates, facts, events or videos? I don't blame you, there's simply no point any more).

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You've never provided facts, BOY. You've done nothing but whine since your nigger left office.
    Just quit typing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Just quit typing.
    Just more proof that you haven't stopped whining since January 20, 2017. Pucker up, boy.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

why did you start another thread about the same event.....were you embarrassed that you looked foolish in the other thread?......because you look even worse by starting a second.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes (10-14-2019), Earl (10-15-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why did you start another thread about the same event.....were you embarrassed that you looked foolish in the other thread?......because you look even worse by starting a second.....
    2 threads. One antecedent to the other. (Decidedly so). I just wish I had known about the latter on FRI before I left and I would have put it up then.

This isn't hard.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

2 threads. One antecedent to the other. (Decidedly so). I just wish I had known about the latter on FRI before I left and I would have put it up then.

This isn't hard.
    yet you've managed to embarrass yourself twice.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes (10-14-2019), Earl (10-15-2019)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    yet you've managed to embarrass yourself twice.....
    I'll take my chances.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll take my chances.
    ...and you embarrass yourself every time....every thread.....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019), Life is Golden (10-14-2019)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    To reiterate. I'll take my chances.

(Wanna play this silly game? I can for a little while. But then I have to work on a REORDER for more IMPEACH TRUMP T SHIRTS and BUTTONS which I'll have to take time out
    to fill)

Capture.jpgimpeach & removeT.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-14-2019)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Oh noes! My Klingon stalker is cheating on me with someone else!

Here, show this to your fellow tards. If the whole story is "fake news," why did the Doral event organizer put a disclaimer on their website disavowing all knowledge of the video?

https://americanpriority.com/

That was easy. But then, it always is with the willfully stupid.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To reiterate. I'll take my chances.

(Wanna play this silly game? I can for a little while. But then I have to work on a REORDER for more IMPEACH TRUMP T SHIRTS and BUTTONS which I'll have to take time out
    to fill)

Capture.jpgimpeach & removeT.jpg
    Of course i do...Is that how you're making a living these days? the t-shirts? The "Reelect the MF in 2020" are the real $$$$

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No details yet....Keep us posted

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)