Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: VIOLENT FAKE VIDEO shown at DORAL, Trump property & event, so BAD no MSM will run it!

1. #76 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    All Trump supporters are sick mother fuckers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Speaking of sick, why do you support the party who want to take your guns? Will you drop to your knees and give them up voluntarily?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I assume they are at least trying to verify it was shown there but so far plenty of people have said they have seen it. BUT THE MSM WON'T RUN IT? In the meantime the people who were a part of the GROUP supporting Trump and HIS PROPERTY claim they didn't know they ran it? Explain how THAT happens.

Oh yeah and JUNIOR was set to appear there. DI SANTIS, THE GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA, also scheduled to be in attendance. Maybe they went to the john while it was being shown.

Don't even try to do the plausible deniability BS here. Whether they were in the room OR NOT, they were shown the VIDEO. Bet your next breath on that. Now the MSM will have to determine if it was shown on a 'big screen' or passed around the room on phones.

Stay tuned! This isn't the end of this story either.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort

A scene from a video depicting a fake President Trump massacring the news media and his critics that was shown at a conference for his supporters at Trump National Doral Miami last week.

By Michael S. Schmidt and Maggie Haberman

• Published Oct. 13, 2019Updated Oct. 14, 2019, 12:03 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON — A video depicting a macabre scene of a fake President Trump shooting, stabbing and brutally assaulting members of the news media and his political opponents was shown at a conference for his supporters at his Miami resort last week, according to footage obtained by The New York Times.

Several of Mr. Trump’s top surrogates — including his son Donald Trump Jr., his former spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis — were scheduled to speak at the three-day conference, which was held by a pro-Trump group, American Priority, at Trump National Doral Miami. Ms. Sanders and a person close to Mr. Trump’s son said on Sunday that they did not see the video at the conference.

The video, which includes the logo for Mr. Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign, comprises a series of internet memes. The most violent clip shows Mr. Trump’s head superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the “Church of Fake News” on parishioners who have the faces of his critics or the logos of media organizations superimposed on their bodies. It appears to be an edited scene of a church massacre from the 2014 dark comedy film “Kingsman: The Secret Service.”

The disclosure that the video was played shows how Mr. Trump’s anti-media language has influenced his supporters and bled into their own propaganda. Mr. Trump has made attacks on the news media a mainstay of his presidency, and he tweeted a similar — but far less violent video — in 2017. In recent weeks as he has confronted impeachment proceedings, he has ramped up his attacks on the news media, repeatedly calling it the “enemy of the people.”

A person who attended the conference last week took a video of the clip on his phone and had an intermediary send it to a reporter for The Times. Parts of the video were posted on YouTube in 2018 by a user with a history of creating pro-Trump mash-ups.

The organizer of the event said in a statement on Sunday that the clip had been played at the conference, saying it was part of a “meme exhibit.” He denounced the video and said his organization was looking into how it was shown at the event.

“Content was submitted by third parties and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference in any official capacity,” said the organizer, Alex Phillips. “American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech. This matter is under review.”

Organizers declined to say exactly where at Mr. Trump’s resort the video was shown.

A person close to Mr. Trump’s son said he was unaware that the video had been played at the conference. Ms. Sanders said she was unaware of the video’s existence until a Times reporter contacted her.

“I was there to speak at a prayer breakfast, where I spoke about unity and bringing the country together,” Ms. Sanders said. “I wasn’t aware of any video, nor do I support violence of any kind against anyone.”...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/u...ump-video.html

Part of a program which included a prayer breakfast?

That's pretty sick.

The President is responsible for this.

What did he expect when he called the media the 'enemy of the people?'

Has anyone else noticed how Trump takes valid criticism and redirects is as an 'attack on the USA?'

He does something wrong, he gets properly criticized, and then he redirects it as an attack on America, an attack on his supporters.

Done with the skill of Saddam Hussein. Trump has learned well.

And he is on such a dark road.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 10-16-2019 at 06:43 AM. Reason: typo
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-16-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Centerleftfl,

That's pretty sick.

Has anyone else notices who Trump takes valid criticism and redirects is as an 'attack on the USA?'

He does something wrong, he gets properly criticized, and then he redirects it as an attack on America, an attack on his supporters.

Hypocrisy doesn't even cut it for this level of utter contempt and indecency for the rules of political (or human) engagement.

The whole fucking bunch of them are white trash. But especially the PUSSYGRABBER.

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 10-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (10-16-2019), PoliTalker (10-16-2019)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Speaking of sick, why do you support the party who want to take your guns? Will you drop to your knees and give them up voluntarily?
    I don't support either party. Both need to be replaced by parties that will put the country ahead of party and reason ahead of dogma. I also don't have any guns anymore.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

That's pretty sick.

Has anyone else notices who Trump takes valid criticism and redirects is as an 'attack on the USA?'

He can never respond rationally, so he turns it into an attack on his critics and his cultists eat it up, never realizing that that type of response is a classic admission of guilt.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-16-2019)

10. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello rjhenn,

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    He can never respond rationally, so he turns it into an attack on his critics and his cultists eat it up, never realizing that that type of response is a classic admission of guilt.

Tis because there is no rational defense for his greed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

12. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,340 Times in 53,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tis because there is no rational defense for his greed.
    Not a defense for greed, but maybe an explanation: He grew up learning that wealth insulates you from the consequences that us "lesser beings" face when we behave unethically.

BTW, NBC Nightly News showed a tiny clip of the video in question on Monday evening, coupled with a montage of all the times Trump has called the media the enemy of the people.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Not a defense for greed, but maybe an explanation: He grew up learning that wealth insulates you from the consequences that us "lesser beings" face when we behave unethically.

BTW, NBC Nightly News showed a tiny clip of the video in question on Monday evening, coupled with a montage of all the times Trump has called the media the enemy of the people.
    The media to Democracy is like oxygen to a living being.

Oxygen is not your enemy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (10-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (10-16-2019)

15. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,340 Times in 53,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Absolutely. That's why, more than a decade ago, we started hearing the Reichwing politicians start the campaigns against "fake news," "lamestream media," "liberal bias," etc. etc. Get the ppl to distrust the media and you control the message... and then you control the people. For proof of that, just look at the parroted nonsense our JPP Reichwingers spout day in and day out. Want to do a fun experiment if you doubt this? Find a thread with a Trump controversy. Look at the posts either defending Trump or deflecting to Obama/Biden/Hillary/anyone but Trump. Notice how they all use similar phrasing. Copy a phrase and paste it into Google. Watch how many far-right sources pop up.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (10-16-2019), PoliTalker (10-16-2019)

17. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Absolutely. That's why, more than a decade ago, we started hearing the Reichwing politicians start the campaigns against "fake news," "lamestream media," "liberal bias," etc. etc. Get the ppl to distrust the media and you control the message... and then you control the people. For proof of that, just look at the parroted nonsense our JPP Reichwingers spout day in and day out. Want to do a fun experiment if you doubt this? Find a thread with a Trump controversy. Look at the posts either defending Trump or deflecting to Obama/Biden/Hillary/anyone but Trump. Notice how they all use similar phrasing. Copy a phrase and paste it into Google. Watch how many far-right sources pop up.
    There is no reason to doubt it. It's obvious. It was even given away on the day the transcript was released. The talking point "no quid pro quo" was accidentally emailed to Democrats as well as Republicans, Ha HA. And then, as if by magic, they were all saying the exact same thing like a big empty echo chamber.

And I don't doubt that little search exercise works, either. Makes total sense that is exactly what you would find.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-16-2019), Trumpet (10-16-2019)

19. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

what about poisoned oxygen?........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Judging from the sick tripe that you post, I would say that you're not mentally fit to own a gun, and maybe your gun ought to be taken away before you shoot yourself.

21. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Of course it's been taken down.

It's not like it's Kathy Griffin or something.

The person/persons who made this wont' be held accountable.

Kathy is still paying for what she did.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

23. #89 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Judging from the sick tripe that you post, I would say that you're not mentally fit to own a gun, and maybe your gun ought to be taken away before you shoot yourself.
    Ya think? lol!!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

24. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ya think? lol!!
    Maybe if you take your meds I will change my mind.