Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Will ISIS begin decapitations in the near future?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16,755
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,958 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Link to the left slamming the beheadings under Obama
    Why?

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28,160
    Thanks
    7,564
    Thanked 17,026 Times in 11,507 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 973 Times in 933 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Link to the left slamming the beheadings under Obama
    Has ISIS even done anything yet lol?

    Did they carry their scimitars out of the Kurdish prison with them?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28,160
    Thanks
    7,564
    Thanked 17,026 Times in 11,507 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 973 Times in 933 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Ah, "lefties," and most of America, are concerned and embarassed with Trump f*cking over an ally cause he couldn't stand up to an autocrat
    Like it or not, Turkey is an ally *by treaty*.

    The whole situation is a cluster F* and the sooner we’re out of it the better. I heard the Kurds have got with Puttie so let the Russians deal with it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (10-14-2019)

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16,755
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,958 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Has ISIS even done anything yet lol?

    Did they carry their scimitars out of the Kurdish prison with them?
    No, some have escaped, but what has been discovered is that Turkey has employed Al Qaeda elenmets assist them in their attacks on the Kurds

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16,755
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,958 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Like it or not, Turkey is an ally *by treaty*.

    The whole situation is a cluster F* and the sooner we’re out of it the better. I heard the Kurds have got with Puttie so let the Russians deal with it.
    Of course they are, but that doesn't mean they get the green light to invade the Kurds who have done our grunt work in the victory ovwr ISIS

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28,160
    Thanks
    7,564
    Thanked 17,026 Times in 11,507 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 973 Times in 933 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Of course they are, but that doesn't mean they get the green light to invade the Kurds who have done our grunt work in the victory ovwr ISIS
    Did you miss where I said Turkey is an ally *by treaty*.

    They really can’t ‘invade’ the Kurds because the Kurds are occupiers—they don’t have a country. It sucks for them, but that’s the reality.

    So, what’s the end game? We’re eternally bound to protect them because we had a mutual interest in getting rid of ISIS?

    It’s a simple question—but nobody can answer it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (10-14-2019)

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6,162
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,816 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 110 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    That was as gross and disgusting as it gets. It was a relief to not have to hear about those grotesque acts of violence. ISIS will now recruit new members and how long before we begin hearing about those atrocities again?

    Any bets?



    I will not watch that video but when we hear about heads being sliced off, Trump will forever come to mind. Barbarians enabled by a barbarian.
    The shy is falling....the sky is falling.

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,842
    Thanks
    3,284
    Thanked 2,480 Times in 1,942 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 105 Times in 101 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    That was as gross and disgusting as it gets. It was a relief to not have to hear about those grotesque acts of violence. ISIS will now recruit new members and how long before we begin hearing about those atrocities again?

    Any bets?



    I will not watch that video but when we hear about heads being sliced off, Trump will forever come to mind. Barbarians enabled by a barbarian.
    I deleted my original response to the above. It seemed too harsh. By now, you know that you posted a comedy video. And, someone thanked it.
    Last edited by Controlled Opposition; 10-14-2019 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Grammjital error

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,669
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,655 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 530 Times in 469 Posts

    Default

    Let's talk about Trump's use of the military...

    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  12. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    33,681
    Thanks
    8,633
    Thanked 11,963 Times in 8,664 Posts
    Groans
    188
    Groaned 1,507 Times in 1,432 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    No, some have escaped, but what has been discovered is that Turkey has employed Al Qaeda elenmets assist them in their attacks on the Kurds
    Turkey has employed AQ? you got a link for that?

  13. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    33,681
    Thanks
    8,633
    Thanked 11,963 Times in 8,664 Posts
    Groans
    188
    Groaned 1,507 Times in 1,432 Posts

    Default

    ISIS is gone - it's back to where it was before ISIS in Syria/Iraq; it's an insurgency

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 08:12 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 09:11 PM
  4. And so the games begin
    By Little-Acorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:25 PM
  5. A look into the FUTURE. (The future, Conan?)
    By ib1yysguy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 03:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •