Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens, Astral Projection, Alter Dimensions, ...The Unkown!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,319 Times in 9,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    So thats a no? I am open to any actual scientific evidence. But unless it is documentable, its just so much bovine feces, no matter how much you try and hide behind the old standard of "I'm not going to show you because you wouldn't understand it".

And yes, I understand the concept of fiat currency. Our money has value because teh government has ordered that it be accepted. It has no actuall value, as it did when we were on the gold standard or like it doesn in many nations where the currency is backed by something of actual value.
    So you must believe then that whole town of people in Roswell, New Mexico is lying about aliens landing then?

2. #17 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    So you must believe then that whole town of people in Roswell, New Mexico is lying about aliens landing then?
    That is a completely different topic. I am asking about direct evidence that we exist as we do because of selective breeding with reptilian "gods".

Either that evidence exists or it does not.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,319 Times in 9,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is a completely different topic. I am asking about direct evidence that we exist as we do because of selective breeding with reptilian "gods".

Either that evidence exists or it does not.
    No it's not a completely different topic.

A whole town of people who have seen aliens and also experienced government officials trying to shut them up is relevant. You seek proof of aliens but no testimony will satisfy you. Your mind is closed.

4. #19 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    No it's not a completely different topic.

A whole town of people who have seen aliens and also experienced government officials trying to shut them up is relevant. You seek proof of aliens but no testimony will satisfy you. Your mind is closed.
    Indeed it is a completely different topic. In the case of Roswell, there are eyewitnesses. And they make up the most convincing evidence. You are assuming that I do not believe that extra-terrestrials crashed in Roswell. I have said no such thing.

But I doubt there are any eyewitnesses to the supposed interbreeding between pre-humans and reptilian "gods". I am asking if there is any evidence besides new interpretations of old legends. And you are steadfastly refusing to answer.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Gawd causes it all and it is all predetermined. Gawd caused 911

6. #21 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

LMAO!!! Oh god, you HAVE to go read the rest of the stuff at that link.

This guy claims that George Bush (both of them) are shapeshifting vampires. They have to drink mammalian blood in order to "...access the energy it contains to maintain their DNA codes in their "human" expression. If they don't, they manifest their reptilian codes and we would all see what they really look like."

In other words, our president (and Al Gore too) is a reptilian/mammalian hybrid who drinks mammalian (preferably human) blood to hold his human form.

Oh thats rich. Now I feel like an idiot for asking if there was actual proof. lol

7. #22 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Oh here is some more great info.

Among the people Icke claims are actually reptilian.mammalian hybrids are; Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Kris Kristofersen, and Boxcar Willie.

You know, I always thought Boxcar Willie was a member of a superior race.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh here is some more great info.

Among the people Icke claims are actually reptilian.mammalian hybrids are; Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Kris Kristofersen, and Boxcar Willie.

You know, I always thought Boxcar Willie was a member of a superior race.
    LOL, what about Zamfir ?

9. #24 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

It gets even better!

Apparently this David Icke was at a stage show when former president Jimmy Carter and his secret service entourage showed up and Carter sat right next to him. In Icke's own words "Here was I, a man who had exposed Carter in "The Robots' Rebellion" and even more so in this book, now sitting next to him surrounded by CIA guards. I laughed till I cried."

But what is even better is his description of Carter's effect on him.

"During the performance I said to Ayem that I felt I was taking energy from Carter's aura. I didn't know exactly what it was, but there was definitely a flow from him to me. By the end of the show I was feeling a little agitated and later I was seriously agitated. In the end I was writhing around on the bed screaming and growling like some crazed animal. Two friends, including Ayem, kneeled beside me projecting love towards me. One level of my consciousness was in total control because I knew what was happening. For maybe 15 to 20 minutes, I was experiencing the consciousness that controls the world and has done so for thousands of years. Its malevolence, hatred, arrogance, anger and lack of positive emotion was utterly stunning.""

This is too good to stop reading.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A damned Karma thief ?
    Shameful, just shameful.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sol, I think you missed the threads about hollow worlds and elves and such walking upside down inside them. Brent I think was in on that.

12. #27 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

oh jeez, he believes in the hollow earth shit?

I thought he was just paranoid and liked blaming the NWO with stuff.

This is truly crackpot shit.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure about AHZ but Brenty aka Thornycus does if my memory serves me correctly.

I had never heard of that variety of insanity until it popped up on here a while back.

I believe that was right after that nasty Morman girl wanted his body

14. #29 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

I ran into one of those guys (hollow earthers) back in gametalk a few years ago. They also believed that before Noah and the 40 days & 40 nights of rain there were a series of water bubbles surrounding the earth. Thats why there was enough water to cover the entire planet.

Amazing what people can believe.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I ran into one of those guys (hollow earthers) back in gametalk a few years ago. They also believed that before Noah and the 40 days & 40 nights of rain there were a series of water bubbles surrounding the earth. Thats why there was enough water to cover the entire planet.

Amazing what people can believe.
    Yeah amazing, especially when they want to believe, because the alternative is a Lie, and it just cannot be a lie!

Now don't get me wrong, I feel that we have just scratched the surface of what we will oneday understand.

Later all, I have to teleport to bed.