Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    You said earlier

Now you say

Your latest answer is to really punish the cheaters children by not even providing them an education that has been paid for!

Sorry Earl you are not taking a conservative stance you are acting just like CFM, Truth Detector, and LIG.

A true conservative gives the kids the lunches while trying to determine why the parent isn't paying. If the parent is capable then sue and fine the parent.

As to your AF service I wonder why you refuse to tell when you served. As I said things have changed over the years.
    What parent wouldn’t pay for their childrens lunches if suspension was pending until they did.

Putting criminals in jail involves suffering by their families, including their children. Do we stop putting criminals in jail.

I posted the airframe that I flew and you should know that posting specifics about dates or combat zones is against the policy of the AF. I and other squadron commanders have given those same instructions to those currently serving and those who leave the AF.

You should know better if you were really an E-8.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-15-2019), Truth Detector (10-15-2019)

3. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Ok hot rod I'll ask you the same question I asked Earl. How do you stop the cheaters not paying for school lunches. You have been very vocal about it's not the tax payers responsibility, then how do you fix it?
    The government is not a charity and should stop masquerading as one. The money is taken by force.

The only two taxpayers responsible for any kid are the two who laid down to bring them into the world. If you have a pile of youngins, everyone else in the country is not on the hook for their breakfast, lunches and college educations.

The Constitution does not state working people are the default benefactors for the spawn of irresponsible, lazy people. This wasn't going on back in the 20s and 30s yet people survived.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019), Truth Detector (10-15-2019)

5. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    OK
    Never met a teacher so proud of failing at the job.

6. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Complete Fucking Moron weighs in people!

7. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    What parent wouldn’t pay for their childrens lunches if suspension was pending until they did.

Putting criminals in jail involves suffering by their families, including their children. Do we stop putting criminals in jail.

I posted the airframe that I flew and you should know that posting specifics about dates or combat zones is against the policy of the AF. I and other squadron commanders have given those same instructions to those currently serving and those who leave the AF.

You might be surprised how many parents wouldn't pay if suspension was pending.

If they don't give a shit about feeding their own kids, they likely don't care about their education.

8. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Never met a teacher so proud of failing at the job.
    OK

9. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    The government is not a charity and should stop masquerading as one. The money is taken by force.

The only two taxpayers responsible for any kid are the two who laid down to bring them into the world. If you have a pile of youngins, everyone else in the country is not on the hook for their breakfast, lunches and college educations.

The Constitution does not state working people are the default benefactors for the spawn of irresponsible, lazy people. This wasn't going on back in the 20s and 30s yet people survived.
    Excellent.

The left doesn’t want to debate the fact that parents who have children that they either can’t or won’t support are
    irresponsible. Anything negative that happens to their children is on them.

Don’t expect others to pay to feed your children.That is not a function of government, it is a function of private charities which are voluntary.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-15-2019), Truth Detector (10-15-2019)

11. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post

Nice diatribe but you failed to answer the question.

And just which government charity do you support?
    A: The billions we give to impoverished nations every year.
    B: Social Security.
    C: Medicare.
    D: Medicaid and welfare.

Show me one post where I mentioned breakfast or college educations! You are mixing apples and oranges! School lunches have been around since I was in school in the 50's and poor kids were fed free so this is nothing new. Welfare I admit has become an entitlement instead of an limited assistance program thanks to the left.

Again you are confusing school lunches with welfare but since you brought up the Constitution.

Article I, section 8 of the U. S. Constitution grants Congress the power to "lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts, and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common defense and general Welfare of the United States."

The SCOTUS has ruled various welfare programs constitutional so take it up with them.

If it makes you feel better I agree with you on much of the welfare system.

12. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You said earlier

Now you say

Your latest answer is to really punish the cheaters children by not even providing them an education that has been paid for!

Sorry Earl you are not taking a conservative stance you are acting just like CFM, Truth Detector, and LIG.

A true conservative gives the kids the lunches while trying to determine why the parent isn't paying. If the parent is capable then sue and fine the parent.

As to your AF service I wonder why you refuse to tell when you served. As I said things have changed over the years.
    What happens when the parent(s) don't pay after being fined/sued? A true Conservative realizes that if the parents claim they can't afford to feed THEIR child, suing or fining them is meaningless. That gets us back to where we've been. If they can pay and don't, it means they don't care about THEIR children. If they truly can't pay, how does suing or fining them serve a purpose? It makes you bleeding hearts feel better because you tried. Typical participation trophy mentality.

13. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nice diatribe but you failed to answer the question.

And just which government charity do you support?
    A: The billions we give to impoverished nations every year.
    B: Social Security.
    C: Medicare.
    D: Medicaid and welfare.

Show me one post where I mentioned breakfast or college educations! You are mixing apples and oranges! School lunches have been around since I was in school in the 50's and poor kids were fed free so this is nothing new. Welfare I admit has become an entitlement instead of an limited assistance program thanks to the left.

Again you are confusing school lunches with welfare but since you brought up the Constitution.

Article I, section 8 of the U. S. Constitution grants Congress the power to "lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts, and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common defense and general Welfare of the United States."

The SCOTUS has ruled various welfare programs constitutional so take it up with them.

If it makes you feel better I agree with you on much of the welfare system.
    A. Should stop
    B. Not a charity
    C. Not a charity
    D. Should stop

I see you're another idiot that thinks general welfare = social welfare. Not a conservative belief.

14. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

Oh hell Earl why don't we just keep every kid of those on welfare or homeless out of school until their parents behave the way you think they should!

Oh I am well aware of national security concerning military operations but hate to tell you most operations are automatically declassified after a certain time frame! I know for one many classified missions I was involved with have been declassified so don't try the old "I can tell you but then I'd have to kill you" bullshit. Also sport as a former commissioned officer you should know dates of service are not classified so I highly doubt you were what you claim!
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 10-15-2019 at 09:15 AM.

15. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You might be surprised how many parents wouldn't pay if suspension was pending.

If they don't give a shit about feeding their own kids, they likely don't care about their education.

It’s difficult to comprehend that a parent would deny an education because he/she won’t pay for their lunches but I suppose it’s true.

Perhaps a public flogging for these parents?

16. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok hot rod I'll ask you the same question I asked Earl. How do you stop the cheaters not paying for school lunches. You have been very vocal about it's not the tax payers responsibility, then how do you fix it?
    Stop the "free" lunch programs completely. Either you pay for the food you get at the school cafeteria, bring your own from home, or you do without unless some bleeding heart like you that claims to care pays for it on the behalf of the student of the irresponsible parent(s).

17. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

75% of black babies are born bastards. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps.

If blacks don't like it here, get on a boat, a plane, etc. and go to the country of their African heritage.
    Not a chance blacks will go back to africa. They know they have a far better life here leeching off white people. They complain not because they have legitimate grievances but because they want whites to give them more welfare and more phony do-nothing AA jobs.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

18. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh hell Earl why don't we just keep every kid of those on welfare or homeless out of school until their parents behave the way you think they should!

Flogging?