Thread: Rand Paul was skewered on The View and rightly so

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default Rand Paul was skewered on The View and rightly so

Rand Paul is another hypocritical bootlicker. I cannot stand his phoniness and WTF is up with Kentucky and their choices for representation? Moscow Mitch and bootlicker Ayn Rand Paul. But from what I have read his actual constituency is a puny number...puny and small like him.

Sen. Rand Paul: Pulling U.S. Troops from Syria Could Make It More Likely That Kurds Will Find Peace
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...e-likely-kurds
    Is that before or after more 8 year old little girls lose a leg you fuckwad Rand Paul?

Rand Paul Is a Russian Stooge Because Russia Is the Libertarian Wet Dream Come True

People have been wondering what Putin has on Paul. Was his email hacked? Do they have a Rand Paul pee-pee tape? How did this fierce critic of Trump become a Trump stooge?

I submit that it has nothing to do with Trump but rather everything to do with Rand Paul being that most noxious of political animals: A Libertarian.

Libertarians say they want maximum freedom for everyone but that's a lie. What libertarians actually want is a society where the ultrawealthy control everything; the money, the power, the government.

https://thedailybanter.com/2018/08/2...eam-come-true/
    And after reading the backstory of the beating the a-hole took from his neighbor, I was only surprised that someone had not kicked the little twerp's butt sooner...

And here is Rand Paul getting his ugly butt handed to him figuratively...

And let's not forget that this turd wanted to block funding for 911 first responders.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 10-13-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 16,404 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

The View....
    Wonkette...even funnier....

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    The View....
    Wonkette...even funnier....
    Indeed. The View hostesses are a bunch of know nothing, clucking hens. Anyone who would watch that drivel and take it to heart should have their voting rights revoked.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

TOP (10-13-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

“I think initially when President Trump decided to go in, he said that our goal was to defeat ISIS. I think we've achieved that goal. Many people keep shifting the goalposts...

Many of the neo-conservatives like Lindsey Graham say, oh, now we're going to stay until Iran goes or until Syria's a country.

I mean, we're moving 50 soldiers out of the onslaught of tens of thousands of Turkish troops, so really I think it's a smart thing to do, and it reminds me of Beirut. Do you remember putting 300 people – when Reagan had 300 people in a barracks unprotected, and then there was a suicide bombing,” the senator said.

“What I don't want to have happen -- I've got three nephews who serve in the military, I don't want them to be sitting ducks with 50 or 100 of them being killed by a suicide bomber and then all of a sudden, we're drug into a greater war.

Who are we going to fight? Are we gonna fight Turkey, our NATO ally? Are we gonna fight the Kurds? Are we gonna fight Assad, the Russians, the Iranians, the Iraqis? I mean the whole place is a mess,”

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

context is everything

But what we need is not 50 soldiers fighting a war.
    What we need is a multilateral group to sit down and try to hammer out a piece. I actually think the Kurds are more likely to try to find peace now that they know they're going to have to fight or find peace, so I think really maybe we have been impeding peace talks, maybe this can encourage peace talks

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Paul Rand lives in a false reality that the United States is some kind of a safe haven from the rest of the world, because of our military might, and that what goes on in the rest of the world should be of no concern to us. I mean PERIOD- and without another thought about it!

He is the modern version of "Nero" who fiddled while Rome burned to the ground!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-13-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Indeed. The View hostesses are a bunch of know nothing, clucking hens. Anyone who would watch that drivel and take it to heart should have their voting rights revoked.
    Yes, indeed...to refer to Wonkette is even worse, though....

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with The View but everything to do with the common knowledge that Rand Paul is a hypocritical prick and was finally called out on national TV. If The View was the show to do it then kudos to them! If it was Sesame Street it would be just a accurate and noteworthy. If you have a need to defend Rand Paul, then by all means give it a shot but don't cop out because of the venue which rightfully showed him his entitled little arse in the mirror. Jeez! Why did the little shit stain show up on the program to begin with?
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 10-13-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The View
    Wonkette...even funnier
    Sesame Street?
    But the very best?
    Last edited by Cinnabar; Today at 04:12 PM.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The View
    Wonkette...even funnier
    Sesame Street?
    But the very best?
    Last edited by Cinnabar; Today at 04:12 PM.
    Defend Rand Paul or admit that you are posting tripe and garbage in order to deflect. Defend him now or get off the thread troll.
    BLUEXIT

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Defend Rand Paul or admit that you are posting tripe and garbage in order to deflect. Defend him now or get off the thread troll.
    Defend him for what? I commented on your OP...not sure why that's a problem Nice NY accent you have, btw

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Defend him for what? I comment on your OP...not sure why that's a problem Nice NY accent you have, btw
    Cowardly cop out. When I slam or bash a source there is a valid reason pertaining to the issue. And then I address the issue with checkable facts. Why can you not negate the accusations lodged against Rand Paul contained within my post and if you cannot, what is your reason for participation in the thread at all? Is it out of habit to just chime in with gobbledygook?
    BLUEXIT

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's just investigate both sides when it comes to the Ukraine....

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Rand Paul is another hypocritical bootlicker. I cannot stand his phoniness and WTF is up with Kentucky and their choices for representation? Moscow Mitch and bootlicker Ayn Rand Paul. But from what I have read his actual constituency is a puny number...puny and small like him.

Is that before or after more 8 year old little girls lose a leg you fuckwad Rand Paul?

And after reading the backstory of the beating the a-hole took from his neighbor, I was only surprised that someone had not kicked the little twerp's butt sooner...

And here is Rand Paul getting his ugly butt handed to him figuratively...

And let's not forget that this turd wanted to block funding for 911 first responders.
    Thing about Rand Paul is that he pretends to be a Libertarian, heir to his father's reputation, but he isn't, he just uses the ideology when it serves his purposes, otherwise, he goes in any direction that serves him best, least his father was honest

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Paul Rand lives in a false reality that the United States is some kind of a safe haven from the rest of the world, because of our military might, and that what goes on in the rest of the world should be of no concern to us. I mean PERIOD- and without another thought about it!

He is the modern version of "Nero" who fiddled while Rome burned to the ground!
    That is exactly why it is you cretin.