2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    By the way he comports himself here, Jade is more of a man than you
    It always bemuses me that someone would be so immature about the youngest of the family staying around and helping an elderly mother out. I am the only in-state family after all. We have a huge family house that's way too much for Mom to handle alone. It's actually too much for both of us. The family had a meeting and they want to buy the house off of Mom and have us move around family out of state. They want to finish the huge additions Dad started before he passed away in 05 and turn it into a vacation home for the entire family. That was Dad's goal. Working through the winter to gather things up and have a huge garage sale in Spring or summer. Then we will start the process of moving.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    It always bemuses me that someone would be so immature about the youngest of the family staying around and helping an elderly mother out. I am the only in-state family after all. We have a huge family house that's way too much for Mom to handle alone. It's actually too much for both of us. The family had a meeting and they want to buy the house off of Mom and have us move around family out of state. They want to finish the huge additions Dad started before he passed away in 05 and turn it into a vacation home for the entire family. That was Dad's goal. Working through the winter to gather things up and have a huge garage sale in Spring or summer. Then we will start the process of moving.
    I was totally there for both of my parents before I lost them and till this very day I am so grateful for having been able to do that. They left this world knowing how much they were loved and I still do many things for other family members in memory of my parents because they would have done it if they were here. You should never feel the need to explain to anyone why you do the things you do for the people you love.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

domer76 (10-13-2019), ThatOwlWoman (10-13-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...om-inside-cnn/

Can’t wait to see what magic he presents us with
    Just replace the faces with TRUMPS DUMB and DUMBER boys and you have quid quo pro on at least 4 CONTINENTS.

But that doesn't count.

PS And how many patents did the PRINCESS get from China after daddy became president--including VOTING MACHINEs? 90 was it?
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-13-2019)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Just replace the faces with TRUMPS DUMB and DUMBER boys and you have quid quo pro on at least 4 CONTINENTS.

But that doesn't count.

PS And how many patents did the PRINCESS get from China after daddy became president--including VOTING MACHINEs? 90 was it?
    I am happy for Ivanka. She is smart, attractive and a hard worker. I suspect she is actually a little left on some issues. If she were the daughter of a leftist you would probably be jerking off to her picture daily

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You do not have to justify anything to anyone, but taking care of Mom is undoutedly a foreign concept to some intnet sociopaths

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-13-2019)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do not have to justify anything to anyone, but taking care of Mom is undoutedly a foreign concept to some intnet sociopaths
    Just to give perspective, we live in a house that has about 3,600 sq feet with maybe an acre+ of land and a large barn. A good portion of it still isn't finished though and is just enclosed space.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

You don’t have a job and live with mama cuz you have to.

If this is how you need to justify it good for you

So which sibling has to take your sorry ass after mama kicks the bucket?

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Just to give perspective, we live in a house that has about 3,600 sq feet with maybe an acre+ of land and a large barn. A good portion of it still isn't finished though and is just enclosed space.
    An acre isn’t shit.

Your sorry ass can’t even take care of an acre of land?

You really should consider killing yourself. Seriously. Kill yourself

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Snakes do not stay with their young. Most mother snakes leave their eggs without waiting for the baby snakes to be born.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...om-inside-cnn/

Can’t wait to see what magic he presents us with
    See where you are on the credibility chart, fucking moron?

Can’t get much more stupid, can you?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-13-2019)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I was totally there for both of my parents before I lost them and till this very day I am so grateful for having been able to do that. They left this world knowing how much they were loved and I still do many things for other family members in memory of my parents because they would have done it if they were here. You should never feel the need to explain to anyone why you do the things you do for the people you love.
    Good for you.

I was lucky enough to help my parents, too. Held their hands as they took their last breath

Good family story. I always made martinis that my dad loved. I usually made them a week in advance and put them in his fridge so he could have them during the week. When he died, we found one leftover martini in the fridge. Drank it in his honor

I am lucky enough to be able to walk blindfolded to my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and even my great great grandparents gravesites and take care of them. I know their stories as well.

Memorial day is a really long day in this household. We take care of my wife’s side of the family, too. People I never met.

BTW, the Orange Glo stuff is the best. Really polishes up things nicely
    Last edited by domer76; 10-13-2019 at 11:38 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-13-2019)

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Good for you.

I was lucky enough to help my parents, too. Held their hands as they took their last breath

Good family story. I always made martinis that my dad loved. I usually made them a week in advance and put them in his fridge so he could have them during the week. When he died, we found one leftover martini in the fridge. Drank it in his honor

I am lucky enough to be able to walk blindfolded to my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and even my great great grandparents gravesites and take care of them. I know their stories as well.

Memorial day is a really long day in this household. We take care of my wife’s side of the family, too. People I never met.

BTW, the Orange Glo stuff is the best. Really polishes up things nicely
    My father lived with me for the last few years of his life. He always exercised so he was never overweight but he loved to eat and I love to cook so when I prepare something that I know he would have enjoyed, I miss him the most then. I cannot bring myself to watch The Antiques Roadshow since he has been gone. It was one of his favorites. It's great that you have such fond memories of your Dad and other family members. I always feel blessed to have had two wonderful parents especially when I hear stories from people who were not that lucky. Better to have loved and lost and all that kind stuff I guess.
    BLUEXIT

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    See where you are on the credibility chart, fucking moron?

Can’t get much more stupid, can you?

Great chart!
    BLUEXIT

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    My father lived with me for the last few years of his life. He always exercised so he was never overweight but he loved to eat and I love to cook so when I prepare something that I know he would have enjoyed, I miss him the most then. I cannot bring myself to watch The Antiques Roadshow since he has been gone. It was one of his favorites. It's great that you have such fond memories of your Dad and other family members. I always feel blessed to have had two wonderful parents especially when I hear stories from people who were not that lucky. Better to have loved and lost and all that kind stuff I guess.
    Dad and I watched baseball together. And listened to big band music. Before he met my mom, he was one kick ass musician. I inherited his tenor sax. Now, my son has it. That old horn is probably pushing 100 years now.