Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mysterious Death of Loretta Fuddy and Possible Obama involvement?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I think they may have gotten mixed up, USF. They are on OUR side.
    I'll wait for his response.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-12-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    What in the fuck are you talking about, you delusional nitwit?

My post was a response to one that Owl left, so are you obtuse or just stupid??
    LOL Doesn't matter what you were referencing in your original post. I was merely reflecting on the left's propensity for humor when the facts start hitting home. Humor is all you have left. It's sad and pathetic.

FACTS ARE THIS. YOU HATE AMERICA. SO WHY DONT YOU GET THE HELL OUT?

Here is what your beloved, beyond reproach, loved, honored, cool, hip, neat, just awesome all around guy Barack Obama has been up to. Its no good. His murders didn't end with Loretta Fuddy and you know it. You can knock off the act.

https://thegreggjarrett.com/james-cl...he-witch-hunt/

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    LOL Doesn't matter what you were referencing in your original post. I was merely reflecting on the left's propensity for humor when the facts start hitting home. Humor is all you have left. It's sad and pathetic.

Here is what your beloved, beyond reproach, loved, honored, cool, hip, neat, just awesome all around guy Barack Obama has been up to. Its no good. His murders didn't end with Loretta Fuddy and you know it. You can knock off the act.

USF is NOT a Lefty, he's definitely on the right, politically. You've got him mixed up with someone else.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Kiss my ass, boot.

I WIN AGAIN.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kiss my ass, boot.

I WIN AGAIN.

I STILL think they've got you mixed up with someone else. How could they possibly think you're on the left, politically?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What in the fuck are you talking about, you delusional nitwit?

My post was a response to one that Owl left, so are you obtuse or just stupid??
    Well he sure didn't act like a fellow right winger after an honest mistake in identity.

LOL just I figured with an attitude and lack of self control like that you had to be a lefty...

I guess I might have been shocked to see such a total lack of respect for a women that died at the hands of a traitor.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well he sure didn't act like a fellow right winger after an honest mistake in identity.

LOL just I figured with an attitude and lack of self control like that you had to be a lefty...

I guess I might have been shocked to see such a total lack of respect for a women that died at the hands of a traitor.
    From what I've read and seen about the incident, it really DOES appear that Loretta Fuddy WAS murdered. It's a disgrace that people were able to get away with this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Iron-Merc (10-12-2019)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Her death is much like the death of Seth Rich. Those on the Left really do NOT want to talk about either one of these deaths. The first thing they'll say is there's no proof that they were murdered and point to one of the Far Left and totally biased news outlets and proclaim that THIS outlet says it's completely false. However, none of these lefty outlets go into any kind of detail of these incidents and flat out proclaim they were not murdered. And of course this is not true. ANY kind of investigating into either of these incidents and it's easy to see they WERE murdered. In Seth Rich's case, an ER doctor that treated Seth when he was brought in went on record that Seth's injuries were NON-LIFETHREATENING. Someone got to Seth and made sure he didn't survive. But the Loony Left does NOT want to talk about any of this because it makes the Democratic party look VERY suspicious and VERY bad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Iron-Merc (10-13-2019)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Why would Obama do that? Because she could expose to all the world that his birth certificate was indeed created out of thin air.
    She was the only person who had inside knowledge that Obama was not in fact born in Hawaii. Obama paid her off handsomely to cooperate and then went about the process of eliminating witnesses. This is crime scene 101 stuff. You should know better, not impressed with your awesome powers of perception. It goes like this. You make the deal using deception. You get our desired result. Then you eliminate the only person with first hand knowledge. And that women, God Bless her soul, was executed by Obama. She made a deal with the devil and she got burned, that's all I'm going to say on the matter. This is very serious stuff - not joking around every word matters here. When a sitting presidents are murders other citizens of this nation? That's unconscionable.

I think it becomes more real if we know our victim here.
    In remembrance of Loretta Fuddy...
    Good lord. You made up a premise based on nothing and are trying to prove it's verifiable truth, again based on nothing.

Where is your evidence for the following: "he could expose to all the world that his birth certificate was indeed created out of thin air; She was the only person who had inside knowledge that Obama was not in fact born in Hawaii; Obama paid her off handsomely to cooperate and then went about the process of eliminating witnesses; that women, God Bless her soul, was executed by Obama."

Where are the results from trump's investigators in Hawaii who supposedly found unbelievable stuff about Obama? Maybe you've forgotten this drivel, but I haven't.

“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump told host Meredith Vieira.
    “You have people now down there searching, I mean in Hawaii?” she asked.
    “Absolutely,” he replied. “And they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

Where are the results from senile Joe Arpaio's "five-year investigation had "proved" that Obama’s birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961 was a fake. An accompanying presentation highlighted what they called “9 points of forgery” on the document, which focused on the angles of date stamps, typed letters and words."

I
    OW it's not enough to make the claim, you have to prove the claim but you have not. Stop using these poor people as fodder in your endless wars against Hillary and Obama. At least think of their families.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (10-13-2019)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Good lord. You made up a premise based on nothing and are trying to prove it's verifiable truth, again based on nothing.
    Where is your evidence for the following: "he could expose to all the world that his birth certificate was indeed created out of thin air; She was the only person who had inside knowledge that Obama was not in fact born in Hawaii; Obama paid her off handsomely to cooperate and then went about the process of eliminating witnesses; that women, God Bless her soul, was executed by Obama."
    I'm not sure what all the confusion over the premise is all about. Loretta Fuddy is the sole guarantee to the world that Obama's birth certificate is authentic, right?

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It proved he was NOT born in the U.S., that's why.
    The birth certificate proves he wasn't born in Kenya. Like all RWs, you've got it backwards.

― Charles Dickens

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not sure what all the confusion over the premise is all about. Loretta Fuddy is the sole guarantee to the world that Obama's birth certificate is authentic, right?
    No. His sister Maya knows he's a US citizen because he was born in a US state and had one US-born parent.

― Charles Dickens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-13-2019)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Didn't even read!

I never read anything written by WELL KNOWN forum lunatics!

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I STILL think they've got you mixed up with someone else. How could they possibly think you're on the left, politically?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My "attitude" is solely dependent, upon yours.

And I never said a word about her death.

L-E-A-R-N
    H-O-W
    T-O
    R-E-A-D

22. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019)