Thread: The Mysterious Death of Loretta Fuddy and Possible Obama involvement?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Why do you kill the woman in 2013 after being re-elected? You kill her much earlier so she can't give information to disqualify you. It did not good to kill her in 2013.

Actually, it would serve no purpose to kill her at all since being born of an American mother makes him a natural born citizen regardless of his place of birth. He was not a naturalized citizen.

If somebody wanted her dead there would be much simpler ways to do it. Having a frogman inject her with other people around after a plane crash is the most stupid murder plot I have heard.
    You make some good points thanks for posting this.

This sums up my view on the subject of naturalization (its open for debate the exact meaning) (On July 25, 1787, John Jay wrote to George Washington, presiding officer of the Convention

Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.

When Barack Obama was born in 1961, U.S. citizenship law provided that, if born abroad, he would have acquired citizenship at birth only if his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, had been physically present in the United States for 10 years, five after the age of 14. She was only 18 when he was born and thus could not have transmitted U.S. citizenship to him. This is a mute point but I just wanted to respond to you previous question regarding natural born citizen and Obama's eligibility.

Edit: After further review, and watching the video over and over I have now figured out exactly what the so called "frogman" is. It's Fuddy's sneakers (mysterious yellow things) and her legs, and when it looks like the diver is coming out of the water, that is her knee bending (you can also make out her other leg)... So thats all it is. She was kicking to stay afloat, There was no frogman. Yes, it is very clear now that I took the video at face value - I should have done some research on the matter before just assuming it was a frogman. That being said, Im quite certain Obama has had other people killed, but I'll save that conspiracy theory for next week

EDIT updated to include new facts and point of view
    Am I still a birther? YES to some extent - even without scuba diver this entire situation is very suspicious.
    Do I still think Obama is hiding something in his past that precluded him from running for pres? YES
    Do I think Obama was a legitimate president? NO.
    I am also curious about Ann Dunham, Obama's mother.
    Last edited by Iron-Merc; 10-16-2019 at 01:01 AM.