Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Mysterious Death of Loretta Fuddy and Possible Obama involvement?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I can prove Obama was using SSN 042-68-4425

He also used this SSN for selective service in 1990

You will see here that the SSN is listed as having a date of 1890.

Harrison Bounel is listed as having been born in 1890

According to a debt collector database, Harrison Bounel is linked to the above SSN ( and also happens to have the same address of Obama?)

Michelle Obama is also linked to Harry Bounel:

This is all food for thought. Everything fits - including Harrison Bounel having a connection to Connecticut (remember the Newtown shooting?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-15-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I have no evidence his SS number was registered in CT--it is just somebody's wild claim.

How do you account for the fact that Obama's birth was listed in the Hawaiian newspaper the day(s) following his birth?

Trump is still going after Obama like he is locking Hillary up. He uses that to appeal to his supporters and they soon forget or don't care about his promises.
    In my opinion those newspaper clippings are plants. Seeing as how data has been scrubbed from the internet on this, its also possible the same people planted evidence to make it appear like Obama was born there.

The SSN is definitely Connecticut issued - thats a fact. The designation is 042 - which is specific to that state only. Seeing as how the SSN as a DOB record as 1890 this ties in with Harrison J Bounel. In the 1940 census, he is listed as a russian immegrant with a DOB of 1890.
    In his later years he lived in Connecticut. Obama is using his SSN and this is treason and fraud. and lots more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To some extent, yes, but it was based on the large number of contacts between Trump campaign people and Russians. That didn't prove collusion but it was suspicious and we do know about Russian interference in the election which led to the investigation. But, there were no facts to prove collusion just as there are no facts to prove Obama was not a natural born citizen or born in Kenya but there are convicting facts to the contrary.

I did not believe there was collusion because Russia knew better than to try to get the Trump people involved in any effort to help him get elected. It would be too risky and would serve no purpose. It would be equally stupid for Obama to want to kill some woman. Or equally stupid to shoot JFK from the front and pretend he was shot from the rear. Or to plant charges in giant towers and not think anyone would know.

There was a conspiracy to kill Lincoln because we have the facts to prove it.
    That makes since, I agree with you to a degree.. But it is not equally stupid to kill some women. This women knew he was not born in Hawaii. She had inside knowledge, dangerous knowledge that could cause irreparable harm to Obama's image. She had to go.
    And look at the video here, can you explain why a frogman appears and actually touches Loretta's leg? This thing disappears back under the water and she dies a few minutes later? There is NO explanation for the video. See for yourself, and let me know what you think.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eal-disgrace/#

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    So what do you call the so called Russian collusion nonsense? Isn't that a conspiracy theory that almost everyone on the left believes?

#wasted
    What do I call it, facts, and with all the latest news, reality with the Trump administration latest nonsense. There is no doubt in my mind, Trump conspires with Russia then and now.

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    What do I call it, facts, and with all the latest news, reality with the Trump administration latest nonsense. There is no doubt in my mind, Trump conspires with Russia then and now.
    He-he! Russia, Russia, Russia! There was this thing, called the Mueller Report, that found NO ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    He-he! Russia, Russia, Russia! There was this thing, called the Mueller Report, that found NO ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.
    Uncooperative witnesses, unavailable witnesses and liars.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Uncooperative witnesses, unavailable witnesses and liars.
    But, Russia, Russia, Russia! He-he.................

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    But, Russia, Russia, Russia! He-he.................
    Yes, keep laughing.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, keep laughing.
    Well I have to say, after three years they still cant find collusion? I would have to say thats more than enough time (if it were true)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

In my opinion those newspaper clippings are plants. Seeing as how data has been scrubbed from the internet on this, its also possible the same people planted evidence to make it appear like Obama was born there.

The SSN is definitely Connecticut issued - thats a fact. The designation is 042 - which is specific to that state only. Seeing as how the SSN as a DOB record as 1890 this ties in with Harrison J Bounel. In the 1940 census, he is listed as a russian immegrant with a DOB of 1890.
    In his later years he lived in Connecticut. Obama is using his SSN and this is treason and fraud. and lots more.
    You don't know that Obama is using that SS number or that it was issued to Bounel. You just believe some other source that made these claims.

Treason is giving aid and comfort to an enemy during times of war. So treason is not even a consideration.

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That makes since, I agree with you to a degree.. But it is not equally stupid to kill some women. This women knew he was not born in Hawaii. She had inside knowledge, dangerous knowledge that could cause irreparable harm to Obama's image. She had to go.
    And look at the video here, can you explain why a frogman appears and actually touches Loretta's leg? This thing disappears back under the water and she dies a few minutes later? There is NO explanation for the video. See for yourself, and let me know what you think.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eal-disgrace/#
    Why do you kill the woman in 2013 after being re-elected? You kill her much earlier so she can't give information to disqualify you. It did not good to kill her in 2013.

Actually, it would serve no purpose to kill her at all since being born of an American mother makes him a natural born citizen regardless of his place of birth. He was not a naturalized citizen.

If somebody wanted her dead there would be much simpler ways to do it. Having a frogman inject her with other people around after a plane crash is the most stupid murder plot I have heard.

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would Trump conspire or collude with Russia? Why is Russia more special than say, Croatia or some other nation?
    I guess what Im asking is why would Trump, an american, would be in communication with Putin.

And what did Russia actually do for Trump? Specifics please.

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't know that Obama is using that SS number or that it was issued to Bounel. You just believe some other source that made these claims.

Treason is giving aid and comfort to an enemy during times of war. So treason is not even a consideration.
    Actually the definition of treason is: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Using a false SSN is a betrayal of American values (and a crime). When the president uses a false SSN you know he has something to hide. Whatever he is hiding would undoubtedly lead to treason. There are absolutely ZERO excuses that can change this unsavory fact.

In reference to the SSN being used by Obama, Its definitely the SSN Obama has used since at least 1990 (see selective service above) also take a look at the SSN Verifyer plus (image above) where it confirms Obama used this SSN, you can also see Obama's DOB is linked to this SSN as well. Snopes even confirms that this is the SSN that Obama uses:

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually the definition of treason is: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Using a false SSN is a betrayal of American values (and a crime). When the president uses a false SSN you know he has something to hide. Whatever he is hiding would undoubtedly lead to treason. There are absolutely ZERO excuses that can change this unsavory fact.

In reference to the SSN being used by Obama, Its definitely the SSN Obama has used since at least 1990 (see selective service above) also take a look at the SSN Verifyer plus (image above) where it confirms Obama used this SSN, you can also see Obama's DOB is linked to this SSN as well. Snopes even confirms that this is the SSN that Obama uses:
    That is not the definition of treason in the U. S. Constitution:"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."

The link to the tax return on the White House web site does not include the SS number--that was obviously added later.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was a SSN verification that was completed in 2008 using Obama’s name associated with the stolen 042-68-4425 with his name listed as the owner. The result came back as a failure because naturally his name was never legally associated with that number.

And and a second search, via E-Verify came back with the same result. What was searched was Obama’s name again associated with the stolen 042-68-4425 SSN and the results were labelled a Mismatch as shown below.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post: