Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Mysterious Death of Loretta Fuddy and Possible Obama involvement?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Congratulations, you really ARE a brainwashed moron.
    I am not brainwashed because I have read the definition in federal law which determines citizenship. Obviously, you have not read it.

Being brainwashed is believing in the whacko conspiracy theories.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I am not brainwashed because I have read the definition in federal law which determines citizenship. Obviously, you have not read it.

This sh*thead can't get over the fact that Barry was NOT born in the U.S., he was a Kenyan-born bastard. The end.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    This sh*thead can't get over the fact that Barry was NOT born in the U.S., he was a Kenyan-born bastard. The end.
    Me and 99.99% of every other American. Only conspiracy theory idiots are still beating that dead horse. But an American mother makes him a natural born American citizen no matter where he was born.

They think conspiracy theory people have a higher amount of dopamine in their brain--crazy stuff makes them feel better.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Trump dropped the issue because he knew he was wrong--he was not spending his time on the issue, anyway. He had others looking into it. Trump said he "finished it" and said "President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...was-born-in-us
    Thats all well and good, but Trump is still going after Obama (for issues unrelated to so called birtherism) - Trump still believes Obama is the enemy. Trump also called him the founder of ISIS.

If you look at the video its true he says Obama was born here in the USA.
    But directly after that, says:
    "Now I want to get back to making America strong and great again. Thank you."
    Indicating his purpose can be dedicated solely to helping America get back on track.
    Call it what you will, but I believe Trump said this in order to put the issue to bed and get on with MAGA. Not that he believes it was all a witch hunt.

How do you explain the fact that Obama's SSN was registered in Connecticut?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    You do understand that no one from the general public has ever seen Obama's original birth certificate, right?

You are refusing the answer the question? Lets see if I can break this down so a liberal brain can understand.
    1) Loretta Fuddy's office produced Obama's long form birth certificate, right?
    2) Loretta Fuddy confirmed this birth certificate to be "authentic", right?
    3) Loretta Fuddy could have very easily created these documents and authenticated them at the behest of Obama
    4) Loretta Fuddy would then have inside knowledge that Obama is a fraud and a liar and an illegitimate president
    5) Obama eliminates Loretta because she knows too much. Wouldn't be the first politically motivated murder...

So do you understand that if it was falsified via Loretta Fuddy under instruction from Barack Obama, she would be the only one to know the truth?

Lets review. Barack Obama manipulates Loretta Fuddy into producing a "legitimate" birth certificate by virtue of the fact it was created by the state of Hawaii, but it is fraudulent because the person listed wasn't actually born in Hawaii. So the document is technically "authentic" but the person named on the birth certificate is not. Get it?

To frame it another way, Fuddy was enlisted to help Obama maintain the false narrative that he was born in Hawaii. Fuddy was paid off by Obama to create and authenticate a birth certificate for a person that wasn't actually born there. Fuddy then knew too much and was eliminated.

Go find me another engine that failed in the same way this one did.

Fuddy had to be killed to protect the lies and deceit of Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama also had Christopher Stevens killed - intentionally (malicious intent).
    Good lord. When someone is so steeped in conspiracy theories as to sound unhinged, it's a waste of time continuing the discussion.

Let me know when you regain your sanity, you're not a bad writer, just a little flaky.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Me and 99.99% of every other American. Only conspiracy theory idiots are still beating that dead horse. But an American mother makes him a natural born American citizen no matter where he was born.

They think conspiracy theory people have a higher amount of dopamine in their brain--crazy stuff makes them feel better.
    If this was just an accident, how do you explain the diver in the water? Just happened to pop up right next to Loretta Fuddy? just happened to be near her legs and appears to even make contact with her leg? Rescue didnt arrive for another 30 minutes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Good lord. When someone is so steeped in conspiracy theories as to sound unhinged, it's a waste of time continuing the discussion.

Let me know when you regain your sanity, you're not a bad writer, just a little flaky.
    Im ready to continue. Where should we start? Quid Pro Quo? lol jk

Obama's 2009 tax returns were listed to someone by the name of Harrison J Bounel?

Or we can talk about Benghazi?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Im ready to continue. Where should we start? Quid Pro Quo? lol jk

Obama's 2009 tax returns were listed to someone by the name of Harrison J Bounel?

Or we can talk about Benghazi?
    Don't bother arguing with these morons. They've been SO seriously brainwashed, it's like talking to a wall. They really ARE that stupid.

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Another crazy conspiracy theorist. You guys are nuts.
    Just when you think it can't get any crazier around here...

― Charles Dickens

12. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-15-2019)

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So what do you call the so called Russian collusion nonsense? Isn't that a conspiracy theory that almost everyone on the left believes?

#wasted

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can you explain the frogman for me? I haven't had a liberal or a republican that acts like a liberal refute this yet.

Did you know that Obama's SSN was issued in Connecticut? and according to Obama's 2009 tax returns his name is actually Harrison J Bounel?
    Explain this. All 65 pages of it. https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...ete-return.pdf

― Charles Dickens

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^ Now this is a theory I can get behind.

― Charles Dickens

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thats all well and good, but Trump is still going after Obama (for issues unrelated to so called birtherism) - Trump still believes Obama is the enemy. Trump also called him the founder of ISIS.

If you look at the video its true he says Obama was born here in the USA.
    But directly after that, says:
    "Now I want to get back to making America strong and great again. Thank you."
    Indicating his purpose can be dedicated solely to helping America get back on track.
    Call it what you will, but I believe Trump said this in order to put the issue to bed and get on with MAGA. Not that he believes it was all a witch hunt.

How do you explain the fact that Obama's SSN was registered in Connecticut?
    I have no evidence his SS number was registered in CT--it is just somebody's wild claim.

How do you account for the fact that Obama's birth was listed in the Hawaiian newspaper the day(s) following his birth?

Trump is still going after Obama like he is locking Hillary up. He uses that to appeal to his supporters and they soon forget or don't care about his promises.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You do understand that no one from the general public has ever seen Obama's original birth certificate, right?
    Have you seen Trump's birth certificate? Or that of Bush, Clinton.......

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So what do you call the so called Russian collusion nonsense? Isn't that a conspiracy theory that almost everyone on the left believes?

#wasted
    To some extent, yes, but it was based on the large number of contacts between Trump campaign people and Russians. That didn't prove collusion but it was suspicious and we do know about Russian interference in the election which led to the investigation. But, there were no facts to prove collusion just as there are no facts to prove Obama was not a natural born citizen or born in Kenya but there are convicting facts to the contrary.

I did not believe there was collusion because Russia knew better than to try to get the Trump people involved in any effort to help him get elected. It would be too risky and would serve no purpose. It would be equally stupid for Obama to want to kill some woman. Or equally stupid to shoot JFK from the front and pretend he was shot from the rear. Or to plant charges in giant towers and not think anyone would know.

There was a conspiracy to kill Lincoln because we have the facts to prove it.