Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
I have publicly maintained for years on this board that the wingnut aversion to paying taxes is largely a result of latent racism.

You will notice that periodically, wingnuts will admit a grudging admiration for the social welfare states of Scandinavia and their generous medical, family leave, and retirement benefits. But they will nonetheless holler that America cannot emulate the Scandinavians. And the real reason, the reason left unsaid, is that wingnuts are afraid and resentful that undeserving, lazy brown people will take undue advantage of a Scandinavian-style social welfare state. And they most certainly do not want their tax money used to subsidize lazy, minority layabouts (their perception, not mine).

Don't take my word for it. There are about 7,450,195,459,035 examples on this forum of conservatives wailing that black people only vote for the Democratic Party to "get free stuff".
You maintain anything you don't like or agree with is racism.

Blacks have overwhelmingly voted for Democrats for over 50 years since LBJ said he'd "have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years". LBJ is the one that pushed for giving away all that "free stuff". The black bastard birth rate has gone from 20% to over 70% in that time. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. Approximately 21% of blacks live in poverty which means they rely on "free stuff". With all those positives, please tell me why you think blacks continue to vote for Democrats.