Thread: Hello

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You can come here and claim to be a Centrist, or moderate on either side of the aisle, or straddle the knife edge as an independent and be as sincere as possible in viewing both sides of the coin before you speak, IT DON'T MATTER.

The first time you disagree with certain posters about their biased comment, you are going to be thrown in the camp of either a liberal or a Trump Supporter, because there is literally no nuetral ground anymore.

You are either a Leg-Humping Ass-Kissing Trump supporter- or you belong to a class of people known as "Everybody else" who is not.

Because truly- that's all there is anymore. as Trump has divided us and pushed us into a binary political phenomena!
    Oops. Chuckie's not a centrist. Another Trumpanzee!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I think all adults know the Russia scam was to cover up for Hillary's and Obama's criminal activities, and now the current scam is to cover up for Biden's criminal activities; why else would these foreign govts. be giving billion dollar deals to some inexperienced coke head, if nor for Daddy, a presidential candidate, out fishing for bribes? Trump was right for asking that Biden be investigated; it's about national security, and Democrats are known traitors.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oops. Chuckie's not a centrist. Another Trumpanzee!
    He is probably a wet old dirty sock anyway! LOL!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-11-2019), ThatOwlWoman (10-10-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh well, I was civil to him. My conscience is fine with ignoring the Reichtard from here on out.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    He-he, two lunatic libs, Phanny and Mr. Meoff duking it out. Priceless!
    I'm not sure if 'libs' support Religious People bringing their Prayer Rugs to school?

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, re #1 I don't have a religious perspective, but my educated perspective is that Islam is not a religion, it's much more of a political ideology, a violent and genocidal one, and it's ridiculous to pretend it is protected as such under our Constitution, and re #2 I don't see anything wrong with such an opinion, as we know how harmful early promiscuity is for females and their health, and we know most peoples' cerebral cortex and maturity isn't fully realized until around the age of 25, but I know it won't ever be popular or practiced much.
    OK. Thanks for your opinion. Enjoy yourself here.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm not sure if 'libs' support Religious People bringing their Prayer Rugs to school?
    You've shown once AGAIN that you're a moron, Mr. Meoff. Phanny is a full-blown lib, just ask her.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    You've shown once AGAIN that you're a moron, Mr. Meoff. Phanny is a full-blown lib, just ask her.
    Uh, yeah, sure.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Oh well, I was civil to him. My conscience is fine with ignoring the Reichtard from here on out.
    All of these Teflon Dons and Truth Deflectors will all be re-inventing themselves and coming back with new identities after they were all betting their memberships here on Donald Trump not being impeached and betting that Donald Trump is going to win the 2020 election.

Some of Donald Trump's ticks have already realized Donnie's demise and have already created new sock accounts- AND HERE THEY COME!

LOL!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-11-2019)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

All of these Teflon Dons and Truth Deflectors will all be re-inventing themselves and coming back with new identities after they were all betting their memberships here on Donald Trump not being impeached and betting that Donald Trump is going to win the 2020 election.

Some of Donald Trump's ticks have already realized Donnie's demise and have already created new sock accounts- AND HERE THEY COME!

LOL!
    He-he, words of wisdom from little Adolf TWATLER. What a joke!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-11-2019)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, re #1 I don't have a religious perspective, but my educated perspective is that Islam is not a religion, it's much more of a political ideology, a violent and genocidal one, and it's ridiculous to pretend it is protected as such under our Constitution, and re #2 I don't see anything wrong with such an opinion, as we know how harmful early promiscuity is for females and their health, and we know most peoples' cerebral cortex and maturity isn't fully realized until around the age of 25, but I know it won't ever be popular or practiced much.
    This is just silly. Islam is very clearly a religion, and also created one of the world's great civilizations, preserving classical learning when the west was wrecked back to barbarism. The Middle East, including Classical Greece, had a crappy attitude to women long before Islam - which insisted on their rights when both the Christian Byzantine Empire and the Persian one were both enforcing their religions on the Arab people. Most people's cerebral cortex doesn't seem to be developed until they are going senile anyway, as far as I can see. Why should this have anything to do with sex, I wonder! It is babies, not sex, that affect women's health, surely, though promiscuity is hardly required by any sensible person.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 10-11-2019 at 06:15 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-11-2019), ThatOwlWoman (10-11-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL!
    Yep. We've known all along that the Trumpanzees are devoid of principles and honor, most of them. I'm sure though that a few of the hard core ones will remain as they are, carrying the banners of "Witch hunt!" "Most unfair ever!" and "Impeach President Pelosi!"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (10-11-2019)

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh dear, another Liberty U graduate. There are nearly 2 billion followers of Islam on the planet. Just like with Christians, Hindus, Jews, etc. the vast majority of the religion's adherents are apolitical.

If it were a political ideology as you falsely claim, then boards like this would have Muslim representatives arguing in favor of their belief system. Where are they?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-11-2019)

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Chuck,

Thanks, and re religion I'm interested in its historical importance and the revolutionary social impact of Christianity on western development and progress, which in my opinion was an extremely positive one and a much preferred one to where paganism was leading, which was to stagnation and de-evolution, kind of like the so-called 'progressive' times we live in now; I'm an atheist as far as the theological side of it goes, but I have no problems with those who are believers. I'm certain the Gospels and the NT were were true to their time and place, not faked, or forgeries, and the people real as well, I just don't follow the supernatural aspects. I admire many of the Christian writers and intellectuals, especially Thomas of Aquina and Augustine, each for different reasons, for example, and I think it obvious that a lot of later so-called 'Enlightenment' philosophers merely stole from the earlier writers, re such fare as 'natural law' and the like.

Re the OT, I see a definite break in the 'old school' Judaism versus the 'new school' Judaism, i.e. the post-exilic versions, and generally see the 'palestinian' Judaism as the more legitimate over the path Judaism took under Cyrus and the post-exilic versions, which embraced a particularly racist and oppressive bent against those Jews who had remained and weren't exiled. I find it small wonder that several movements had developed by the times of Jesus and the Essenes and Pharisees that would finally collapse that particular path in favor of setting the Christian sect on its way to greatness while the racist dead end continued its decline into unimportant isolationism, despite all its vanity and egotistical posturing. It is the Christian sect that went on to fulfill the prophecies of Moses and Isaiah, and became the 'light unto the world' Judaism was supposed to be but failed to become.
    OK, wow. You are so over my head I doubt I can even contribute to your understanding of religious history. But I can say I am VERY glad you have joined our discussions and look forward to reading more of your posts. After I read this one I pictured the Start Trek character Spock uttering his famous one word observation...

'Fascinating.'

And, of course, much of what the Enterprise crew encountered was not what it first seemed to be. Time will tell.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 10-11-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

I don't know how I missed that 3rd post. Just read it. I have a funny feeling you may be right.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 10-11-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

I would not do that as long as civility prevails. But an interesting incongruity is emerging...