Nevertheless, the item for sale in my catalogue has been selling like hot cakes for 74 years.

Begin by moving the cursor to 2:00:

June 28, 1945 a date which will live in infamy.

I have been writing a catalogue about high-ranking government officials who betrayed this country for the United Nations. The pages in my catalogue consist of thousands of names. Archetypical traitors like Alger Hiss are no longer with us, while each generation since 1945 fill the pages of my catalogue with many more names. I can name several hundred in the last few years alone without breaking a sweat. Bill and Hillary Clinton will be on the cover of the first edition because they are certainly the best-known names:

The U.S. does have sort of a prenup with the United Nations even though the U.N. Charter has no procedure for withdrawal.

There is one way to withdraw where no money changes hands. Do not pay U.N. dues and assessments for two years straight and delinquents are shown the door.

Back in the Clinton years, the late Senator Jesse Helms (1921 - 2008 ) was Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee when he refused to pay U.N. dues. At the time there was some speculation that the U.S. would automatically get the boot under the 2 year rule. Sad to say the U.S. did not take advantage of the U.N.’s Two Year Rule.

When Senator Jesse Helms withheld U.N. dues and assessments then-President Bubba got so angry he threatened —— in a State of the Union message —— he was going to send legislation to Capital Hill forcing Americans to pay all United Nations dues and assessments. Keep that in mind if you ever thought President Hillary Clinton would have been more loyal to this country than was her husband.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post3079335

Sad to say, I am considering listing Donald Trump in my catalogue because it is pretty hard to give him a pass:

"So make all Member Countries pay, not just the United States," he wrote.

Making all U.N. Member States cough it up is the exact opposite of passing H.R. 204 —— the American Sovereignty Restoration Act. In short: Instead of collecting dues and assessments for the U.N. —— President Trump should be calling for withdrawal:

The U.N. also adopts procedures and policies to override national law and advocate for abortion. And it routinely appoints nations with poor human rights records, such as Angola and Senegal, to its Security Council.

Further, it threatens Americans' constitutional rights through its Arms Trade Treaty and parental rights through its Convention on the Rights of the Child.

At that time, a petition urged President Trump to withdraw the United States from the U.N. entirely and expel the headquarters from American soil.

U.N. going broke? Obama appointee proves Trump's point
President: 'So make all member countries pay, not just the United States!'
Published October 9, 2019 at 8:57pm

https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/u-n-goin...-trumps-point/

Let me close with a reminder for President Trump:

If this body feels that the United States no longer serves the purposes of the United Nations, then maybe it is time that the United Nations find a new home. I for one will be happy to stand on the pier and wave goodbye as you all sail off into the sunset. Jeanne Kirkpatrick —— Ronald Reagan’s US Ambassador to the United Nations