So?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,544 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

poor Farshtunkener goyim
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 10-05-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Typical reactions, so far.

I saw that video years ago. I got the book from the library to confirm what Franken said.

Since it is clear that at least one of the above posters did not even watch the video, I will sum it up. At the time, Al Franken had an office in the World Trade Center. The former Mayor of New York, Ed Koch, called Franken and told him not to go to his office on 9/11, except that he referred to it as a Jewish holiday.

So, I emailed Senator Franken's office for a comment. The reply was that Senator Franken only responded to emails from his Minnesota constituents. My opinion is that Franken was doing what the CIA calls a "limited hangout," knowing that the truth will come out. Or rather, has already come out. For example, a recent you.gov poll, conducted for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth found that an overwhelming majority of respondents who watched the video of WTC # 7, come down believe that it was a controlled demolition.

SO. if one building was brought down by controlled demolition, all three were. When enough Americans wake up, the only goyim who will still support Israel are the 5 million Christian Zionists.
    Last edited by Controlled Opposition; 10-05-2019 at 02:55 PM.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Let's see ... Al Franken, the famous satirist, got the "Jew call" warning him not to go to his (supposed) office in the WTC. So, to be on the safe side, he went to Minneapolis instead. O-kay ...

As a result, he wasn't one of the 10% of WTC victims who were Jewish (that figure isn't off the top of my head, there are solid grounds for it). I guess they missed the call.

Oh yeah, and if Building 7 was "brought down by controlled demolition" it was the only SILENT controlled demolition in history. There were hundreds of first responders around. None of them heard so much as a firecracker when the building collapsed at 5.20pm.

'Course the witnesses could have been terrorized into silence by the JEWS. Or they were Jews. Or whatever. Jeez.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    ... a recent you.gov poll, conducted for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth found that an overwhelming majority of respondents who watched the video of WTC # 7, come down believe that it was a controlled demolition.

SO. if one building was brought down by controlled demolition, all three were.
    Wow. With that logic we can prove anything.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Al Franken-stein is a stupid, sh*thead pervert that never deserved to be a member of Congress. You're welcome.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look up the car that burned on FDR drive. it had severe metal melting but plastic next it remained intact. Directed energy like the hutchison effect may have been use by watercraft in the surrounding waters to precipitate collapse by targeting resonant frequencies that excite metal crystalilne structures into disruption of atomic bonds.

DEW
    Directed Energy Weapons

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    So?

Sorry. bro, your operating system doesn't have any ports for you to run this program. When your ideology is cloud based, you are at the mercy of the server for your data stream or the page building

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Look up the car that burned on FDR drive. it had severe metal melting but plastic next it remained intact. Directed energy like the hutchison effect may have been use by watercraft in the surrounding waters to precipitate collapse by targeting resonant frequencies that excite metal crystalilne structures into disruption of atomic bonds.

DEW
    Directed Energy Weapons
    DING! CUCKOO! DING! CUCKOO! DING! CUCKOO! DING! CUCKOO! DING! CUCKOO!
    Every life matters

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Al Franken-stein is a stupid, sh*thead pervert that never deserved to be a member of Congress. You're welcome.
    And yet he's more qualified and deserving to be President than the stupid, sh*thead pervert that never deserved to be President, who is in office now.

Go figure.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Let's see ... Al Franken, the famous satirist, got the "Jew call" warning him not to go to his (supposed) office in the WTC. So, to be on the safe side, he went to Minneapolis instead. O-kay ...

As a result, he wasn't one of the 10% of WTC victims who were Jewish (that figure isn't off the top of my head, there are solid grounds for it). I guess they missed the call.

Oh yeah, and if Building 7 was "brought down by controlled demolition" it was the only SILENT controlled demolition in history. There were hundreds of first responders around. None of them heard so much as a firecracker when the building collapsed at 5.20pm.

'Course the witnesses could have been terrorized into silence by the JEWS. Or they were Jews. Or whatever. Jeez.
    That's like not getting the call other than from lynching enforcement joking it's always a Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia patriot act that steals & burns over 24 old testaments during 3 1/2 years of university attendance.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

The very next word after he made that preposterous statement was "Actually,.." and then a completely normal statement. That would indicate that the first statement was a joke making fun of antisemitic conspiracy theorists. I hope this helps you understand Franken's joke.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Mason Michaels (01-11-2020)

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Typical reactions, so far.

I saw that video years ago. I got the book from the library to confirm what Franken said.

Since it is clear that at least one of the above posters did not even watch the video, I will sum it up. At the time, Al Franken had an office in the World Trade Center. The former Mayor of New York, Ed Koch, called Franken and told him not to go to his office on 9/11, except that he referred to it as a Jewish holiday.

So, I emailed Senator Franken's office for a comment. The reply was that Senator Franken only responded to emails from his Minnesota constituents. My opinion is that Franken was doing what the CIA calls a "limited hangout," knowing that the truth will come out. Or rather, has already come out. For example, a recent you.gov poll, conducted for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth found that an overwhelming majority of respondents who watched the video of WTC # 7, come down believe that it was a controlled demolition.

SO. if one building was brought down by controlled demolition, all three were. When enough Americans wake up, the only goyim who will still support Israel are the 5 million Christian Zionists.
    The last people on Earth Israel should trust is the 5 million fake Christian Zionist!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    So you're against We the People,electing our own Representation!
    Stevie the Fascist came out of his Nazi closet!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?