Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPEACHMENT! What Would McCain Do?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Gonzomin,

They don't want to change the law. They just want to ignore it.

It's good to know that half the nation now wants Trump removed from office.

It's interesting, you know? Trump didn't think he would make it into the White House. And he was shown wrong.

Now he thinks he can't be thrown OUT of the White House. And he will just have to be shown how wrong he is about THAT, too.
    They are redefining it. They do not want to actually go to court. They would lose. Trump declares he cannot be subpoenaed, cannot be indicted and does not have to answer to any courts or the house investigations. It is good to be the king.
    Trump is showing the imperial presidency in action and Barr is spearheading it.
    What Trump is doing are the actions of a guilty man. He is afraid of the law. Ever wonder why?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-09-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    They are redefining it. They do not want to actually go to court. They would lose. Trump declares he cannot be subpoenaed, cannot be indicted and does not have to answer to any courts or the house investigations. It is good to be the king.
    Trump is showing the imperial presidency in action and Barr is spearheading it.
    What Trump is doing are the actions of a guilty man. He is afraid of the law. Ever wonder why?
    Oh, let me take a wild guess...

!!! HE'S GUILTY !!!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-10-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why do you think Flake quit?.......he knew Republicans wouldn't re-elect him......
    True he has some values. That is not permitted. Trump can do no wrong.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Senator John McCain would be rightly critical of President Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

McCain would say:

"I like Presidents who don't get IMPEACHED."

9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Senator John McCain would be rightly critical of President Trump.
    No, he'd bend over, grab his ankles, and take one up the ass from a black former President because McCain is ashamed of being unable to defeat an incompetent black.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

True he has some values. That is not permitted. Trump can do no wrong.
    wouldn't say he can do no wrong......I will concede that you've never proved he has......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-16-2019)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

You bitches have been screeching impeachment for 2 1/2 years ... and a big nothing burger as always !

STFU already !

14. The Following User Groans At Loving91390 For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (10-13-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Probably having gay sex.
    Lindsey Graham has publicly denied he is secretly gay.

But, he is not married, and he definitely fits the feminine type of male that turns out to be gay.

He certainly is having a little slap and tickle bromance with Donald Trump- THAT IS FOR SURE!

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

wouldn't say he can do no wrong......I will concede that you've never proved he has......
    Have you noticed how desperately he is trying to fight a simple legal and lawful investigation? He is doing what a guilty man does. Hillary testified under oath for many hours in a Repub show investigation. She did that because she had nothing to fear. The Reds had complete control, but she knew they could not find her guilty. That is because they proved her innocent a dozen times. She committed no crimes.
    Trump is fighting anything and everything that justice requests. That is on impeachment, the house taxes and New York state investigations. He not only refuses to testify but blocks everyone in the cabinet and anyone he knows from answering subpoenas or talking to investigators. That is not what an innocent man does. Trump has so much to hide.

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Have you noticed how desperately he is trying to fight a simple legal and lawful investigation? He is doing what a guilty man does.
    sure....because innocent people never defend themselves......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

sure....because innocent people never defend themselves......
    He is not defending himself at all. He is blocking the cases from proceeding. The Dems are giving him ample time and press coverage to prove he is innocent. You ought to know better. He acts like he is guilty and has much to hide. Hillary showed up and got sworn in. She showed the Repugs had no case. Trump has that opportunity and flees it.

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He is not defending himself at all. He is blocking the cases from proceeding. The Dems are giving him ample time and press coverage to prove he is innocent. You ought to know better. He acts like he is guilty and has much to hide. Hillary showed up and got sworn in. She showed the Repugs had no case. Trump has that opportunity and flees it.
    oh for fucks sake.......instead of defending himself in court with procedures set forth by law you figure its sufficient if you give him time to prove himself innocent in the news media?......YOU are the one acting like he's guilty and it makes you look incredibly stupid...have the House vote......otherwise shut the fuck up and go back to sucking your thumb......

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

oh for fucks sake.......instead of defending himself in court with procedures set forth by law you figure its sufficient if you give him time to prove himself innocent in the news media?......YOU are the one acting like he's guilty and it makes you look incredibly stupid...have the House vote......otherwise shut the fuck up and go back to sucking your thumb......
    Nope, it is Trump acting like he is guilty. He should say he will happily show up and demonstrate his innocence for all to see. Hillary did it. You claim to be a lawyer and you cannot understand that? You have to be the most incompetent lawyer in America. You are also very stupid about how politics is played Acting like you have a lot to hide is not how you build up the number backers.
    You are wrong on so many levels.

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am a completely mindless cunt