Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Just remember...there will be no lifeboats. No re-branding. No "tea party".

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    Why do you think for a second that I would crawl around on my knees begging for "forgiveness" and "reconciliation" from your ilk? Jeez, if I need a lifeboat to survive in your warped little fantasy utopia, burn my fucking lifeboat
    Because you're going to find out really quick that no one is going to want to hear from you.

No one is going to try to get your vote.

No one is going to think you are entitled to representation.

You will be left to drown in the shit soup you brewed for yourself.

So you're going to whine, and throw a tantrum, probably glue a coffee filter to your head and call yourself the Coffee Filter Party that is suddenly opposed to deficits and debt. But this time, no one is going to buy it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still don't get that "stapled teabags to your faces" crap. The tea party wasn't about the deficit and debt.
    LOL!

Of course you were about the deficit and debt. That's all you screeched about. Stop. Trying. To. Retcon.

If you weren't about the deficit and debt, you were about racist birther conspiracies. But regardless of what you were posturing, you were still a big, fat, phoney baloney.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I loved MY tax cut, I still don't care if your refund went down
    Posturing. I don't believe you even got a tax cut, and you will never prove you did because that would require accountability, which you are allergic to.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

See, that's very revealing. Putin would get along with you very well
    You love Wall Street CEO's.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not rallying around Wall Street CEOs,
    Yes you are. That's what you're doing. You are so scared of a woman that you are running to the CEO's. Well guess what? They don't like you either.

But any of you lefties out there who are counting on a market based retirement, you better see what bernie and liz and the rest of those knuckleheads have in store for wall street(not necessarily quid pro joe, I don't know if he hasn't come up with a plan yet, or he's just not stupid enough to fuck around with the goose that lays the golden eggs, does anyone know exactly what his platform is, other than no more Drumpf?)
    The very fact that we have to coddle Wall Street for the sake of our retirements is precisely the reason it should be torn down as an institution.

The market-based retirement hasn't worked out the way y'all said it would. Only 52% of American workers over the age of 55 have a 401k or retirement savings, and the average balance of that 401k for someone over 55 is just $250K; they say you need at least $1M to retire comfortably. Most retirees rely on Social Security, not 401ks.

So once again, there's another example of your shit judgment and poor instincts.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Butt fucker is on top of his game today.
    I believe that you have me mixed up with South Bend Indiana Mayor Peet Bootigag who is a noted homosexual. But then again he takes it in the ass rather than gives it.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes you are. That's what you're doing. You are so scared of a woman that you are running to the CEO's. Well guess what? They don't like you either.
    No one is scared of Cortez she's the dumbest sack of shit in the Congress. She's a bug eyed idiot with an IQ in the room temp range.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Tucker View Post
    No one is scared of Cortez she's the dumbest sack of shit in the Congress. She's a bug eyed idiot with an IQ in the room temp range.
    Your problem with AOC is that she accomplished something you feel you're entitled to by birthright.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    , probably glue a coffee filter to your head and call yourself the Coffee Filter Party that is suddenly opposed to deficits and debt. But this time, no one is going to buy it.
    Yes they will. They are stooped. They want to root for a dumbass like themselves who pretends to be plain spoken and to like stupid policy and to hate others.
    That brand sells to 30%. You can take the Trump out of the deplorables but you can't get the deplorables out of the Repuke party. They just need to get old and die.