Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber Guyger found GUILTY OF MURDER

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Amber Guyger found GUILTY OF MURDER

I still think this was manslaughter not murder but i'm glad she was found guilty of something.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/amber-guy...ing-jury-finds

oct 1 2019 Amber Guyger, the white Dallas cop who shot black neighbor Botham Jean when she mistook his apartment for hers, on Tuesday was found guilty of murder.

She faces a maximum of life in prison.

Guyger was off duty but in uniform when she shot Jean twice, hitting him in the head and chest on Sept. 6, 2018. She had worked a 13-1/2 hour shift on the Dallas Police Department's crime response team that day, and mistakenly parked on the fouth floor of the complex's garage.

Guyger lived on the third floor and Jean, a 26-year-old accountant from St. Lucia, lived in the apartment above hers.

Prosecutors said Jean was watching television and eating a bowl of ice cream in his living room when Guyger burst inside. Prosecutors said the trajectory of the bullets showed that Jean was either getting up from his couch or cowering when Guyger fired her service weapon.

The shooting has attracted intense national scrutiny not only for the strange circumstances surrounding it but also because it was one in a series of shootings of unarmed black men by white police officers. The incident led to widespread marches, protests and calls for Guyger to be held accountable for Jean's death.

Guyger, a four-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department, initially was charged with manslaughter. Two months later, a grand jury indicted her on a murder charge.

Throughout the trial, Guyger's defense team framed the shooting as a "tragic but innocent" mistake.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's more like negligent homicide...but she definitely is GUILTY of an unlawful killing....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,540 Times in 9,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

It was MURDER!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-02-2019), Phantasmal (10-01-2019), Said1 (10-01-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

The ole "women suck with directions" defense was a bold strategy cotton

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

What was the racial make up of the Jury?

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I still think this was manslaughter not murder but i'm glad she was found guilty of something.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

this was a crazy case

you have to put her in prison
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    What was the racial make up of the Jury?
    I'd like to know that too. If the jury had a lot of black women, amber was doomed from the start.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,540 Times in 9,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

I'd like to know that too. If the jury had a lot of black women, amber was doomed from the start.
    7 blacks on it

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I suspect there is more here than we are being told. The two probably knew each other and there was some bad blood between them. The jury wasn't told that during the trial but they knew about it. Based solely on the trial evidence this looked like manslaughter.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    5 blacks on it
    So 7 whites. Not sure what to make of that. Correction - just read an article that said only 2 whites!!! Amber didn't have a chance.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 10-02-2019 at 11:30 AM.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

There is hope for you!

I also agree that she didn't have malice in killing the Black Man, panicked, made a huge mistake in judgement, and should have been a manslaughter charge.

She'll probably get 10 years, and be out by five, if she is a model cellmate. It'll give her time to think about how careless she was.

Perhaps that'll teach her not to be so trigger-happy and fast on the draw next time.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    There is hope for you!

I also agree that she didn't have malice in killing the Black Man, panicked, made a huge mistake in judgement, and should have been a manslaughter charge.

She'll probably get 10 years, and be out by five, if she is a model cellmate. It'll give her time to think about how careless she was.

Perhaps that'll teach her not to be so trigger-happy and fast on the draw next time.
    Whose decision was this to make this a murder case? I agree it was manslaughter. There was no malice, just a tragic mistake which she realized almost immediately.
    Was she given the chance to plead guilty to manslaughter?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Whose decision was this to make this a murder case? I agree it was manslaughter. There was no malice, just a tragic mistake which she realized almost immediately.
    Was she given the chance to plead guilty to manslaughter?
    The grand jury indicted her for murder. I don't know why. The grand jury was probably all black women. They hate pretty white women.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

The grand jury indicted her for murder. I don't know why. The grand jury was probably all black women. They hate pretty white women.
    Was she given the chance to plea bargain to manslaughter?