Thread: Napolitano says issue of whether whistleblower complaint is based on hearsay is moot

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Napolitano says issue of whether whistleblower complaint is based on hearsay is moot

President Trump acknowledges the veracity of the declassified transcript of his phone call with Ukraine's leader, says Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

And he's fullacrap, as usual.

As I stated in my thread, see the LIE-O-CRATS desperately trying to make the MADEUP BULLSHIT THE POINT, OVER THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT.

Thanks for PROVING MY POINT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-01-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

yeap

the idiot keeps admitting things

He is a sociopath with little love of learning

so he has no idea what the laws are and breaks them with relish

because he has no idea what is MORAL

great job republicans

You finally got a president as evil as the republican party

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-01-2019), Guno צְבִי (10-01-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

The director of DNI, a trump appointee and the IG, a trump appointee say the same thing!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-01-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

As I stated in my thread, see the LIE-O-CRATS desperately trying to make the MADEUP BULLSHIT THE POINT, OVER THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT.

calm down Rudy
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The director of DNI, a trump appointee and the IG, a trump appointee say the same thing!
    Funny how the intel agency changed their whistleblower rules to suddenly allow hearsay. I wonder why.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Didn't you & others here praise him?? Now that he is telling truth you hate & fear he is full of crap........

Ya'll really need to take a look @ what he is saying, not making shit up as to why.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Didn't you & others here praise him?? Now that he is telling truth you hate & fear he is full of crap........

Ya'll really need to take a look @ what he is saying, not making shit up as to why.....
    no. he constantly defended Mueller as a "professional" and neverr criticizes the deep state.

Dershowitz: Napolitano Is Wrong About Obstruction Of Justice, "Not Even A Close Case"
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lose_case.html
    I do not agree. I think Judge Napolitano is terrific and we often agree about the law, but in my introduction to the Mueller report, I go through the elements of obstruction of justice. The act itself has to be illegal. It can't be an act that is authorized under Article Two of the Constitution.

FOX NEWS HOST: So firing the FBI director can't--?

DERSHOWITZ: It's not even a close case.

The best analogy is President George H.W. Bush pardoned Casper Weinberger on the eve of his trial in order to stop the Iran-Contra investigation. The special prosecutor said he did it for that reason. Nobody suggested obstruction. It can't be obstruction of justice if the president is acting within his authority.

Nixon obstructed justice because he acted outside his authority -- destroying evidence, paying hush money, ordering his subordinates to lie to the FBI.

FOX NEWS HOST: Napolitano said he told people to write letters to the file, he told people to go and deliver messages.

DERSHOWITZ: Not obstruction of justice, those are all legal acts. If he ever told somebody to lie in front of a grand jury, that would be obstruction of justice.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

I hope he is mistaken on this. If not that means anyone can just make up bullshit about someone then claim protection under the whistleblower act.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fun to watch you constantly weep in defeat.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

evince (10-02-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deadcatbounce View Post
    I hope he is mistaken on this. If not that means anyone can just make up bullshit about someone then claim protection under the whistleblower act.
    Hopefully we find out sooner than later so the country can move on..............

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just like the LIES on the FISA APPs., this SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY is based on LIES from the "Whistleblower", that he/she had "firsthand information" about the Ukraine call, on the form he/she filed w/ the ICIG.

The ICIG said this is why the LIESPEAK "REPORT" was characterized as "CREDIBLE"....HE WAS LIED TO .

Same old LYING LEFT/FAKE NEWS/DNC... EASY TO SEE WHY THE LYING LEFT WANTS TO IGNORE THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT, and GO WITH THE MADEUP BULLSHIT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Funny how the intel agency changed their whistleblower rules to suddenly allow hearsay. I wonder why.
    They didn't change the rules, you whore. A form was changed. That's it.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

evince (10-02-2019), Jarod (10-01-2019)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    You have a citation that supports your claim that they changed the rules?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (10-02-2019)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

& what effect, if any,does it have anyway??