Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "McConnell warns countries interfere in 2020 election will 'have a serious problem"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    McConnell is doing what McConnell does, he is a straight partisan politician regardless, don't find much credible regarding him, and he will go down in history as a political hack, but least you know what he is and exactly how is going to act on anything
    So there are no partisans or political hacks in the Party of the Jackass? STFU you dishonest willful idiot.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Looks like Moscow Mitch is just collecting a Check ... but doing little to earn it.
    That would be the Democratic Party of the Jackass who is wasting time and taxpayer money chasing collusion and impeachment JackOFF.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You sad, willful, uneducated idiot; working together means working on legislation BOTH parties can agree on. Not passing them with a party line vote and no compromise with the party in power.

You're the poster boy for what is wrong with our leftist controlled educational establishment.
    Will Moscow Mitch be bringing any of that up?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That would be the Democratic Party of the Jackass who is wasting time and taxpayer money chasing collusion and impeachment JackOFF.
    It's a clear case of Extortion by a US President. The House was forced to act.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Mason Michaels (09-30-2019)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

McConnell is doing what McConnell does, he is a straight partisan politician regardless, don't find much credible regarding him, and he will go down in history as a political hack, but least you know what he is and exactly how is going to act on anything
    But he is literally killing progress and beneficial policy for the rest of the country while the slimy little reptile enriches himself. He needs to be investigated because we all know that his filth is just below the surface. Not much digging needed. His greedy corrupt old lady too.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-30-2019 at 04:06 PM.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

That doesn't come remotely close to asking a nation to interfere in elections you dunce. Is English not your first language? Is thinking that hard for you?

That conversation was about corruption asswhipe, not an election.

You poor sad dumb twat: Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) had tried to get consent Thursday to pass a House bill that requires the use of paper ballots and includes funding for the Election Assistance Commission. It passed the House 225-184 with one Republican voting for it.

You poor sad dumb twat; “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,”

Only a pure, unadulterated, idiot or a dishonest lying hack would use a joke made as a claim of corruption. You're note only pathetic, but painfully stupid.

Again, OBAMA was in charge in 2016, not Trump. Not McConnel you sad dumb hack.

A whacked out leftist journalist with a gossip magazine writes and OPINION piece without a shred of credible evidence and you gobble it up as gospel like a low IQ lemming. You really are brain dead.

Yes, it's so easy to see what a dumb, low IQ, uneducated lying hack you are.
    This is getting funnier

Now "truthie" wants us to believe that Trump, who cared less about Saudi Arabia butchering a journalist nor Little Rocket Man massacring his populace, is suddenly concerned with corruption, beautiful, how much more intoxicated can one get on the Kool Aid

Then "truthie" actually offers validation that Mitch is not going to deal with real election security, as I said, the last thing he wants to do is send a bill to Trump that recognizes foreign influence in the last election, beautiful

The it was "a joke" doesn't need any further explanation

And the total lack of effort to invalidate anything in the source other than dismissing it as a "whacked out leftist journalist" says it all, which is further proven by labeling the "New Yorker" as a "gossip magazine"

"truthie" ain't worth the effort, he seldom offers any real content in rebuttal, but he excels at the insults and corny copy and pastes

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's a clear case of Extortion by a US President. The House was forced to act.
    This is a clear case of bullshit. The call has been made public. Indicate where the extortion was. The Ukrainian President stated there was no pressure and he did not feel intimidated.

This will go worse than the Mueller HOAX for the Democrats.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is getting funnier

Now "truthie" wants us to believe that Trump, who cared less about Saudi Arabia butchering a journalist nor Little Rocket Man massacring his populace, is suddenly concerned with corruption, beautiful, how much more intoxicated can one get on the Kool Aid
    The phone call and Ukraine was certainly about corruption. Poor Arsecheese, even when slapped with the facts wants to continue to be an uninformed, lying partisan hack.

You claiming that Trump could care less is an uninformed opinion lacing facts Arsecheese. Your flailing is pathetic.

Then "truthie" actually offers validation that Mitch is not going to deal with real election security, as I said, the last thing he wants to do is send a bill to Trump that recognizes foreign influence in the last election, beautiful
    Uninformed Arsecheese thinks that the Congress passes legislation along party line votes. No Arsecheese, real life doesn't work like that. If you had a brain you could comprehend that much.

The it was "a joke" doesn't need any further explanation
    Apparently it does for low IQ, lying partisan hasshats like you who think that a joke is tantamount to having committed the act itself. Poor arsecheese, still stuck on stupid.

And the total lack of effort to invalidate anything in the source other than dismissing it as a "whacked out leftist journalist" says it all, which is further proven by labeling the "New Yorker" as a "gossip magazine"
    The article wasn't facts based Arsecheese. I know that small minded dipshits on the left think you can say something is without any facts or proof; but the real world simply does not work that way.

Grow a brain and get back to me when you have stopped crying and can make a post without lying.

"truthie" ain't worth the effort, he seldom offers any real content in rebuttal, but he excels at the insults and corny copy and pastes
    I offer facts; then you lie and you cry. Yes, Arsecheese, YOU are hardly worth the effort. So be like the other leftist morons who prefer their echo chambers and lies and put me on ignore. Frankly, you remaining a dumbass is perfectly okay with me.

Toodles.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is a clear case of bullshit. The call has been made public. Indicate where the extortion was. The Ukrainian President stated there was no pressure and he did not feel intimidated.

This will go worse than the Mueller HOAX for the Democrats.
    "I'm freezing your Military Aid that Congress and the American People have Approved, ... until you do ME a favor. Namely, smear my political rival Joe Biden".
    (I'm a little surprised you missed this, TD)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"I'm freezing your Military Aid that Congress and the American People have Approved, ... until you do ME a favor. Namely, smear my political rival Joe Biden".
    (I'm a little surprised you missed this, TD)
    Please show me where Trump made such a statement. Again, you fabricate a lie filled narrative to cling to the lies you've been fed about Trump.

READ the transcript before you attempt to debate someone with the facts JackOFF:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...NOTHING-BURGER

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please show me where Trump made such a statement. Again, you fabricate a lie filled narrative to cling to the lies you've been fed about Trump.

READ the transcript before you attempt to debate someone with the facts JackOFF:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...NOTHING-BURGER
    I think we may have to leave this with people a few grades above your Pay Scale. (Sad)

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Monday warned against foreign interference in U.S. elections, threatening that nations seeking to meddle in the 2020 races will “have a serious problem” on their hands."

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/0...ecurity-012116

That is hysterical on so many levels

First, it comes on the heels of Trump getting caught asking a foreign nation to interfere in U.S. elections, almost as if Mitch got the memo, and secondly, we all know that Mitch has gone out of his way not to secure the 2020 election, the last thing Trump would want is to sign legislation recognizing that foreign interference was present in 2016, so now Mitch thinks anyone, including foreigners, is going to take him serious?

Third, and perhaps the biggest laugh, is why wouldn't any foreign entity get involved in 2020, they all saw that Russia did it extensively back in 2016 and suffered zero repercussions, so wouldn't they jump right in aiding Trump, especially his autocrat buddies, they know the AG ain't going to do anything, and that they will have an entire news network plus a political party downplaying their role

As I said, hysterical
    Moscow Mitch means countries that won't pay him off!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think we may have to leave this with people a few grades above your Pay Scale. (Sad)
    I accept you complete acquiescence and defeat to my facts JackOFF. It is obvious you prefer to remain a clueless low information moron.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Moscow Mitch means countries that won't pay him off!
    No, it means that people who say it are low IQ lying leftist morons without a coherent argument.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Monday warned against foreign interference in U.S. elections, threatening that nations seeking to meddle in the 2020 races will “have a serious problem” on their hands."

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/0...ecurity-012116

That is hysterical on so many levels

First, it comes on the heels of Trump getting caught asking a foreign nation to interfere in U.S. elections, almost as if Mitch got the memo, and secondly, we all know that Mitch has gone out of his way not to secure the 2020 election, the last thing Trump would want is to sign legislation recognizing that foreign interference was present in 2016, so now Mitch thinks anyone, including foreigners, is going to take him serious?

Third, and perhaps the biggest laugh, is why wouldn't any foreign entity get involved in 2020, they all saw that Russia did it extensively back in 2016 and suffered zero repercussions, so wouldn't they jump right in aiding Trump, especially his autocrat buddies, they know the AG ain't going to do anything, and that they will have an entire news network plus a political party downplaying their role

As I said, hysterical
    Did anything happen to Russia for interfering?
    Why should any country take this seriously?