Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: SF's homelessness residents are putting boulders on streets to stop sleeping there.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Why do you hate the poor you greedy prick?

Why can’t you pay more money to help theM?

I would gladly see 80% of what you earn go to help the homeless because I am a good person and I care about them
    Bill, and many other left wingers, claim to care about the homeless. SF is a very Liberal place. Why haven't all those that claim to care shown they care by taking in one or more of the homeless?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    If you are not going to follow the conversation then stfu skippy................

yes they flock here, many, if not most are from your fuckin state & others..

How do you know their state of origin? Have you polled them? Asked for ID? I hope you didn’t ask for ID because asking for ID is fucking racist

Apparently you don’t mind illegals flocking to your beloved state just not other homeless?

I am always so pleased when pompous fucking leftists and RINOs get slapped in the face with the reality of their voting. Of course I don’t expect you to connect those dots. It is obviously the fault of Republicans in your state right puddin?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You wouldn't know truth if you stepped in it, if it was partisan..........

Not interested in playing games tonight....... I will be available tomorrow though.......

IMHO this is a serious topic, & you, unfortunately are trolling........

You claim to be very smart, act like it & post some solutions, it's harder than trolling, but you can do it if you try........
    Bill, you and other bleeding hearts, claim to care about the homeless. Why haven't you taken in one or more of them and shown your compassion?

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every state has homeless.
    Every state has bleeding heart Liberals like you that claim to care about them. Why haven't your fellow lefties in every state taken in the homeless and shown they care to the level they say they care?

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You wouldn't know truth if you stepped in it, if it was partisan..........

Not interested in playing games tonight....... I will be available tomorrow though.......

IMHO this is a serious topic, & you, unfortunately are trolling........

You claim to be very smart, act like it & post some solutions, it's harder than trolling, but you can do it if you try........

I think it is a funny topic. We don’t have this problem where I live. You see we started a program where we ship every homeless person we know to Commiefornia because Commiefornia is a sanctuary state and loves all people.

We get em a $500 plane ticket and give em $500 to buy drugs when they get there. Problem solved.

Why would I waste time giving solutions to YOUR states problem?

A) I don’t care about you
    B) You wouldn’t listen.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Bill, and many other left wingers, claim to care about the homeless. SF is a very Liberal place. Why haven't all those that claim to care shown they care by taking in one or more of the homeless?
    Right?

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

How do you know their state of origin? Have you polled them? Asked for ID? I hope you didn’t ask for ID because asking for ID is fucking racist

Apparently you don’t mind illegals flocking to your beloved state just not other homeless?

I am always so pleased when pompous fucking leftists and RINOs get slapped in the face with the reality of their voting. Of course I don’t expect you to connect those dots. It is obviously the fault of Republicans in your state right puddin?
    Your just a trollin liar... If you read anything in this thread & others I have posted in???

No burden sharing, keep yours in your own fuckin house, not much to ask, you don't like it, all the better...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think it is a funny topic. We don’t have this problem where I live. You see we started a program where we ship every homeless person we know to Commiefornia because Commiefornia is a sanctuary state and loves all people.

We get em a $500 plane ticket and give em $500 to buy drugs when they get there. Problem solved.

Why would I waste time giving solutions to YOUR states problem?

A) I don’t care about you
    B) You wouldn’t listen.
    lol, I believe it..........

We should give them $1,000 to go back.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts