Thread: watch..Puppet Girl Greta Is Lost Without A Script To Read From

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1. the link is for the new reader's clarification of what transpires here.
    Neither new readers nor old readers are reading this. Only you and I. Our exchange is uninteresting.
    Most people are taught in grade school that you don't answer a question with a question.
    Most people in grade school understand this is not a question:
    Which does nothing to directly answer any of my queries.
    In fact there is no question from me that is a question to your question. You haven't asked any that I can find.
    2. Moosie STILL tries to substitute supposition and conjecture for fact. My previous links provides valid, documented fact that Moosie's previous declaration that Thunberg left school to become a professional, paid activist who made (and got paid) for "acting" in documentaries made about her WAS FLAT OUT WRONG.
    So now we're back to her being depressed, used and manipulated - my original contention.
    3. Moosie's best retort, "I know you are but what am I?" Pathetic.
    This statement: " You have not even attempted to directly answer one of my questions" does not correlate to "I know you are but what am I?"
    4. See #1, and #2.
    Does not answer the question: "Please tell me ... what are the facts concerning Greta? Is she a depressed , abused child? Is She an actress? Is she spouting lies and if so for what reason? " In fact you make no attempt to answer any of my questions. They're too uncomfortable for you to answer honestly.
    5. As the reader can see,
    Nobody is reading this.
    is of the mindset that high school juniors are incapable of being articulate.
    I'd argue most are. Maybe even Greta. But not on GW. Watch the vid.
    Worse, if they make a mistake or falter they are automatically guilty of all the false accusation Moosie and other right wing stooges have made.
    If one is passionate about a topic they don't freeze when queried.
    E.g., ask me anything about a full golf swing or a freestyle swim stroke. I could talk nonstop for at least an hour and give thoughtful intelligent answers about each. If I couldn't I'd state why, not defer to some mute sitting next to me.
    Obviously, Moosie's educational facilities didn't have room for debate teams, or his teacher's never had open discussions on any subject that required articulation that was guided and honed by the teachers. Sad.
    Possibly but you don't really know. We do know that Greta's incapable of open discussion on a topic she's supposedly passionate about. Watch the vid.
    6. Moosie just keeps parroting the SOS found in the punditry of Fox News, Sinclair broadcasting stations and Murdock publications/broadcasting,
    They apparently parrot me. I don't watch that crap. But I am flattered.
    as he demonstrates his inability to deal with the full definition of being a liberal in American social politics outside of his myopic choice.
    What is inconsistent with me being a classical liberal? It is you(pl.) that have bastardized classical liberalism and given liberalism a bad name.
    7. And with his last diatribe, Moosie further digs his neocon/tea bag party/oather grave.
    It is modern liberals that have morphed into neocons with nation building, war mongering, "smart power", etc. The tea party is defunct. Jim DeMint is no longer in congress and Ted Cruz is a has been. What's an "oather"? It's not even in Urban Dictionary.
    He's done and I'm not going to waste more space on his insipid stubbornness.
    This sounds very much like you're the one that's done.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 10-10-2019 at 08:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-11-2019)

3. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Every time I see one of your posts it reminds me of this:

How original, I bet you thought you were being so clever as well.

4. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Go rub your lighthouse.
    WTF are drooling about. Fucking asshole american arab.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadcatbounce For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-11-2019)

6. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deadcatbounce View Post
    WTF are drooling about.

Inarticulate jetsam.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

7. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Inarticulate jetsam.
    ????????????????????????? how many meds are you on?

8. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trollshit. Fuck off, dumbass.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Climate alarmists have tried everything propaganda wise and finally decided to use children to push their narrative. It's odds on she'll get the Nobel Peace prize ffs. They have learnt well from the masters!! That nasty creep Crypiss even said that only old white men are distressed by Thunberg, that's just truly disgusting but not one of you have told the arsehole off.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ren-180959539/
    I thought it was evident by my lack of responses over the years that I have little to no interest in the climate arguments. I don't read those threads. I got onto the Greta threads not because I support or dismiss her position, but because of the vicious hatred cons, both men and women (and I don't know their colors) have directed to this young girl. It's disgusting. First you guys say she doesn't know what she's talking about, she doesn't understand science, she's just a fearmonger. Then you guys say she's being used by climate alarmists. So I have to ask why you are all following her in the first place, and if she's being used, why don't you feel bad for her that it's happening?

I posted that article and pictures to show the lies haters will sink to in order to smear this young girl. It wasn't a statement supporting or disavowing her beliefs.

There's not much more I can say except that I believe man is contributing to global warming but not causing it. Natural events contribute to climate changes, like the Iceland volcano, Mt. Pinatubo or Krakatoa, and they aren't necessarily permanent changes. I believe the same thing is happening because of what humans have spewed into the atmosphere and that it's not necessarily permanent, either.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

Originally Posted by Havana Moon
    Climate alarmists have tried everything propaganda wise and finally decided to use children to push their narrative. It's odds on she'll get the Nobel Peace prize ffs. They have learnt well from the masters!! That nasty creep Crypiss even said that only old white men are distressed by Thunberg, that's just truly disgusting but not one of you have told the arsehole off.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ren-180959539/

I thought it was evident by my lack of responses over the years that I have little to no interest in the climate arguments. I don't read those threads. I got onto the Greta threads not because I support or dismiss her position, but because of the vicious hatred cons, both men and women (and I don't know their colors) have directed to this young girl. It's disgusting. First you guys say she doesn't know what she's talking about, she doesn't understand science, she's just a fearmonger. Then you guys say she's being used by climate alarmists. So I have to ask why you are all following her in the first place, and if she's being used, why don't you feel bad for her that it's happening?

I posted that article and pictures to show the lies haters will sink to in order to smear this young girl. It wasn't a statement supporting or disavowing her beliefs.

There's not much more I can say except that I believe man is contributing to global warming but not causing it. Natural events contribute to climate changes, like the Iceland volcano, Mt. Pinatubo or Krakatoa, and they aren't necessarily permanent changes. I believe the same thing is happening because of what humans have spewed into the atmosphere and that it's not necessarily permanent, either.
    For reference as to HM's level of debate on this subject: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...29#post3290129
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Taich DOES appear to be what is known as an EDUCATED IDIOT. There seem to be quite a few of these that post on this site, and they ALL seem to be liberals. What a coincidence!
    And of course, you in your omnipotence can logically and factually fault what I've posted where your buffoonish brethren have failed to? If not, then just continue in your rah-rah stance where you say nothing but talk loud. Carry on, Stevie.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Translation: Havana Moon is Moosie's equal in intellectual impotence.....neither realizes that the chronology of the posts means that the reader can see for themselves the lies and dodges and sheer BS responses of these two right wing wonks. But in their minds, their geniuses. So much more to pity them.

Moosie was caught making a statement that was proven flat out wrong with FACTS. Yet neither he nor his compadres have the cojones to concede even that. Sad.
    Folks who cannot admit they are/were wrong or mistaken on an issue are cowards which is why they chose a coward and bully like Trump as their standard bearer.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Taichiliberal (10-12-2019)