1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Heh, yeah. Never thought we'd see the day when our self-anointed party of patriots would start schmoozing it up with the commies. It's one thing to kiss and make up with a former enemy-turned-ally, like we've done with Japan. It's another to roll over and piddle yourself for a former enemy-still-enemy like Russia. But hey, if it gets your guy (no matter how corrupt and incompetent) into office, it's all good, right?
    Would that piddling be done in a famous Moscow hotel room?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-12-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-12-2019)

4. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Fucking fascist
    If they did vote secretly and the vote came back in Trump's favor, Poli would be screaming to know who voted in his favor.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019), canceled.2021.3 (10-12-2019)

6. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Chuck,

If any of that were true, don't you think Trump would have his intelligence and law enforcement agencies digging up a quid pro quo against Biden? I would be pretty surprised if he has not tried (and failed.)

If Trump could have sunk Biden on dirty dealing he would have done it already.

The fact that he is desperately reaching out to other nations to do this screams that he was unable to do it himself and he is hoping they can find the fictitious evidence Trump was unable to.

And ya know what else this screams from rooftops?

Trump is afraid. He is STRICKEN with fear that unless he comes up with some dirt on Biden that he is going to lose the 2020 election and face criminal charges thereafter.

An ex-President CAN be indicted.
    Trump is always afraid. The evidence against him keeps piling up, despite the constant denial from his cultists. His time is ending and he knows it. He is mindless with fear. He could do anything now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-14-2019)

8. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump is always afraid. The evidence against him keeps piling up, despite the constant denial from his cultists. His time is ending and he knows it. He is mindless with fear. He could do anything now.

This sounds just like the days of the Mueller investigation.

It is like y’all dusted off your old mueller posts and just replaced Mueller with Ukraine.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019), Chuck (10-14-2019)

10. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

For the record, President Trump is 535 votes away from being kicked out of office since not one single vote has been taken.

I don’t even think Pelosi has her own caucus locked down yet.

She would lose a vote in the House. That is why she hasn’t taken one yet.

As the saying goes, when you shoot at the King, you better not miss

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019), Chuck (10-14-2019), USFREEDOM911 (10-13-2019)

12. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    This sounds just like the days of the Mueller investigation.

It is like y’all dusted off your old mueller posts and just replaced Mueller with Ukraine.
    More denial about Mueller.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

13. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For the record, President Trump is 535 votes away from being kicked out of office since not one single vote has been taken.

A vote in the House is a certainty for impeachment. It's the Senate that won't do its job.

14. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

A vote in the House is a certainty for impeachment. It's the Senate that won't do its job, the way I want them to.

ftfy
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

15. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello rjhenn,

I am not convinced that Trump really knows how much trouble he is in. He has had so many plates spinning on poles his entire life, he is accustomed to beating the odds and getting away with shenanigans that would have toppled others. His ego won't let him believe he is facing the end. He probably wonders if this is really IT as much as everyone else does, but I don't think he believes he is really facing the end.

Trump has gotten away with dirty dealing his whole life. He has always skated. He probably believes he can get away with murder, (has even boasted as much,) so he is going to cling to hope. I would not be surprised if he listens to nobody, even if McConnell walks into the oval office and tells him: "Mr President, you don't have the votes." I would not be surprised if Trump's ego is so big that he would still NOT pull a Nixon at that point and resign. Trump would probably risk the vote and be the first president to be removed from office.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-14-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

rjhenn (10-14-2019)

18. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

No impeachment vote yet, just Democrats getting more and more delusional and hysterical at not getting their own way and sniveling. That is going to be all there is from them for the next decade.

This would be an ideal time for genuine liberals and moderates to start up third parties, actually, and get rid of the Party Of Treason and Gangsterism that took over the former Democratic Party. Bury the piece of shit and deport its members, as the Founder of the former Democratic Party, Thomas Jefferson, would do.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816
    Last edited by Chuck; 10-14-2019 at 04:48 PM.

19. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Biden is on video bragging about quid pro quo, with the blessing of Obama. Are you retarded?
    The whole notion of big businesses in Red China or anywhere else on the planet would cut any deals with a coke head like Hunter Biden is just hilarious on its face, especially billion dollar deals, if he wasn't just fronting for Daddy. He would have been tossed off the parking lot on his own.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019)

21. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello rjhenn,

I am not convinced that Trump really knows how much trouble he is in. He has had so many plates spinning on poles his entire life, he is accustomed to beating the odds and getting away with shenanigans that would have toppled others. His ego won't let him believe he is facing the end. He probably wonders if this is really IT as much as everyone else does, but I don't think he believes he is really facing the end.

Trump has gotten away with dirty dealing his whole life. He has always skated. He probably believes he can get away with murder, (has even boasted as much,) so he is going to cling to hope. I would not be surprised if he listens to nobody, even if McConnell walks into the oval office and tells him: "Mr President, you don't have the votes." I would not be surprised if Trump's ego is so big that he would still NOT pull a Nixon at that point and resign. Trump would probably risk the vote and be the first president to be removed from office.
    And when that happens, he'll still be in denial, as will many of his cultists.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-15-2019)

23. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    No impeachment vote yet, just Democrats getting more and more delusional and hysterical at not getting their own way and sniveling. That is going to be all there is from them for the next decade.

This would be an ideal time for genuine liberals and moderates to start up third parties, actually, and get rid of the Party Of Treason and Gangsterism that took over the former Democratic Party. Bury the piece of shit and deport its members, as the Founder of the former Democratic Party, Thomas Jefferson, would do.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816
    That all applies even more to the Republicans.

24. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The House vote is a lock. The house is gathering information to present to the senate when they impeach. They are talking to Trump insiders every day. Bolton,Trump and Rudy are squabbling in public. The people inside the admin are telling all.
    It is all falling apart for the Thief in Chief.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-15-2019)

26. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

For the record. 50 percent of the House plus one and 2/3rds of the Senate does not equal 535. The House vote has neven been in doubt. Trump would lose. However, Pelosi is merely gathering more and more evidence since Trump's people are speaking even though he told them not to.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-15-2019)