Thread: Mike Pence’s biographer confirms Jared Kushner and Ivanka trying to dump Pence

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Mike Pence’s biographer confirms Jared Kushner and Ivanka trying to dump Pence

Donald Trump is purposefully humiliating his vice president with a series of loyalty tests as his daughter and son-in-law scheme to find a replacement as his 2020 running mate, according to a new biography.

Over the summer he had two terrible events in July,” LoBianco said. “The weird thing where he flies out to New Hampshire, gets called back to the last minute. Then they send him to a detention camp and there is a terrible video of him with a grim face, which should have been Trump. That should have been the president, not the vice president, that’s what VP’s aides and allies are telling me. They see that as Trump yanking on the leash.”

“These are fealty tests, these are loyalty tests,” he added. “For some of them they feel it is incredibly demeaning of him, and it goes to this point of him playing the long game. He has to survive, you know, the talk … about Jared (Kushner) and Ivanka (Trump), ways to get rid of him. Politically

https://www.alternet.org/2019/09/mik...8194&list_id=2
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

As usual, you're an idiot

3. The Following User Groans At Terri4Trump For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (09-24-2019)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Terri4Trump For This Post:

MAGA MAN (09-23-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Mike Pence’s biographer confirms Jared Kushner and Ivanka trying to dump Pence
    why on earth would anyone bother?.....he certainly isn't harming Trump's re-election chances.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump is purposefully humiliating his vice president with a series of loyalty tests as his daughter and son-in-law scheme to find a replacement as his 2020 running mate, according to a new biography.

Over the summer he had two terrible events in July,” LoBianco said. “The weird thing where he flies out to New Hampshire, gets called back to the last minute. Then they send him to a detention camp and there is a terrible video of him with a grim face, which should have been Trump. That should have been the president, not the vice president, that’s what VP’s aides and allies are telling me. They see that as Trump yanking on the leash.”

“These are fealty tests, these are loyalty tests,” he added. “For some of them they feel it is incredibly demeaning of him, and it goes to this point of him playing the long game. He has to survive, you know, the talk … about Jared (Kushner) and Ivanka (Trump), ways to get rid of him. Politically

Alternet, lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Terri4Trump (09-23-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why on earth would anyone bother?.....he certainly isn't harming Trump's re-election chances.........
    He probably gives Ivanka the creeps.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

a guy who pretends he's a dead Jewish teenage girl is worried about who might give someone the creeps?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (09-23-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

a guy who pretends he's a dead Jewish teenage girl is worried about who might give someone the creeps?......
    I'm not,VP,shitbreath!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Trump heard Palin was getting a divorce so he'll get her for VP.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

True, he cannot save Daffy from the scrapheap.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Glad this failed, or we might have the last president still.

Pence still isn't a hero. He just did the bare minimum. He should be testifying in front of J6 as well as his staff. Pence's staff is braver than he.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-18-2022)