Page 113 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2947

Thread: Greta Thunberg

1. #1681 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,488 Times in 6,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

Haw, haw.................haw. Billy's blown his ball.

Billy bath-tub;
    Huh ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #1682 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It's amusing when losers like H. Moron and Ofdonald Stretch post long, unread blocks of text lifted from elsewhere, as though anyone's going to read their Reichwing blog scheiss. I guess they figure if we see long posts filled with text (that they don't come close to understanding let alone being able to put in their own words), we'll be dazzled by their brilliance.
    Actually Into the Night put it in his own words quite simply and eloquently and not one apocalyptic climate end of times doomsdayer has responded with even a speck of rational, coherent thought.

3. #1683 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, here's something cool:

"We have already seen several pieces of evidence that Tesla’s massive Powerpack battery project in Australia is quite financially successful, but now we get all the numbers as Neoen, Tesla’s partner in the project, files for IPO.

The giant battery cost ~$66 million and it reportedly already made up to $17 million during the first ~6 months of operation.

Tesla’s 100MW/129MWh Powerpack project in South Australia provide the same grid services as peaker plants, but cheaper, quicker, and with zero-emissions, through its battery system.

Overall, it is estimated that Tesla’s giant battery in Australia reduced the grid service cost by 90%.

The energy storage capacity is managed by Neoen, which operates the adjacent wind farm.

Last week, Neoen filed for a IPO on the Paris financial market and in its registration documents, the company revealed new financial details about the big battery.

The French energy company revealed that the entire system cost 56 million euros (~$66 million USD).

While it’s interesting to finally have the full cost of the giant Powerpack system, it’s even more interesting to get an idea of the return on investment as Neoen confirmed the revenue generated by the system so far.

The French company disclosed that they made 8,1 million euros ($9.5 million USD) for the grid services and energy sales and 6,7 million euros ($7.9 million USD) for storing and selling electricity from the Hornsdale wind farm."

Tesla’s massive Powerpack battery in Australia cost $66 million and already made up to ~$17 million

Talk about going green... Wow!
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 11-11-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: fixed broken link
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-10-2019), USFREEDOM911 (11-10-2019)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-11-2019)

6. #1684 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Actually Into the Night put it in his own words quite simply and eloquently and not one apocalyptic climate end of times doomsdayer has responded with even a speck of rational, coherent thought.
    Very wise man!

When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.

C. S. Lewis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (11-11-2019)

8. #1685 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Geez- maggot's philosophical canards are comical. Haw, haw........................................haw.

I'll bet he thinks he's Churchillian.

Maria Ressa.

9. #1686 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Flabbermouth.............. fuck off.
    So you contend the earth is an open system or an isolated system ?
    Go help billy bath-tub rub his lighthouse, you ignorant Denier tosser.
    I agree, I'm completely ignorant about the Magick Bouncing Photon Effect .
    Enlighten me then. My understanding of the 1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law precludes me from understanding your Magick Bouncing Photon argument needed to convince me that the misnamed "greenhouse gases" cause the atmosphere to warm, unless you can smehow show me we are in thermodynamic inequilibrium.
    Haw, haw...........................................haw.
    I vaguely remember that show as a kid. I never thought it was funny - at all.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 11-11-2019 at 12:36 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

anatta (11-11-2019)

11. #1687 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    He doesn't understand thermodynamics or quantum physics sadly, here is a far better explanation.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...17#post3243117
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-11-2019 at 12:54 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (11-11-2019)

13. #1688 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think that your foolish pseudo-scientific yabber is gonna crisp your asses.

Maria Ressa.

14. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-11-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

16. #1689 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

‘Worse than originally forecast’: Catastrophic fire danger in Greater Sydney, other areas on Tuesday
    A “catastrophic” fire danger rating has been issued for Greater Sydney on Tuesday for the first time in history. Two other regions are now impacted. Here’s what that means.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...c7842f384ae205

Quit trying to look smart , maggot- and fuck off. You failed some time back.

Maria Ressa.

17. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

18. #1690 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote from Moonshite or should that be Ms. Moonshite?

I'm pretty much a peaceable, unarmed combat sort of gal- but if you stood beside me at one of these scenes of death, destruction and despair and said ' There's no climate shift, this is normal, fires happen ' I'd kill ya.
    You think you're a smartass. To me you're an arsonist.

Last edited by moon; Today at 12:28 AM.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-11-2019 at 04:02 AM.

19. #1691 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Haw, haw........................................haw.
    You really shouldn't post while that donkey is banging you in the ass!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

21. #1692 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think that your foolish pseudo-scientific yabber is gonna crisp your asses.
    I don’t live in California. Nothing to be concerned about in that regard.

22. #1693 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know where you live and don't care, but I am right now visiting the bible belt and believe me when I say this is fucking Trump country,
    and they seriously do not accept as true the essential inarguable facts. They quite simply refuse to hear it, aren't having it and are in a state of complete
    denial. That denial is a consequence of the Fox news channel not informing them and the emphasis on reinforcing the belief that the underlying premise
    is that people are simply out to get Trump, therefore whatever rests upon that foundation is a false. they are indeed brainwashed. The inarguable and confessed facts
    they are literally in denial of. The cover the ears and yell type of denial. Then they say "all politicians do it, to which I say, name them and the facts that support it
    and they can't name a single instance. So they just suppose this "new normal" of Trump bribing foreign governments to destroy his enemies was some old
    normal without proof, and as if that is a defense in any event.

This unchartered waters and these Trumpkins are certifiably diagnosable with a delusional thought disorder. Arguing with Trumptards amounts to exactly squat no matter how sound, forceful and convincing to a sane person. They must be eliminated at the ballot box. There will be NO convincing them. They simply aren't having any of it. They are brainwashed and deluded cult disciples of Trump.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

24. #1694 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I don't know where you live and don't care, but I am right now visiting the bible belt and believe me when I say this is fucking Trump country,
    and they seriously do not accept as true the essential inarguable facts. They quite simply refuse to hear it, aren't having it and are in a state of complete
    denial. That denial is a consequence of the Fox news channel not informing them and the emphasis on reinforcing the belief that the underlying premise
    is that people are simply out to get Trump, therefore whatever rests upon that foundation is a false. they are indeed brainwashed. The inarguable and confessed facts
    they are literally in denial of. The cover the ears and yell type of denial. Then they say "all politicians do it, to which I say, name them and the facts that support it
    and they can't name a single instance. So they just suppose this "new normal" of Trump bribing foreign governments to destroy his enemies was some old

This unchartered waters and these Trumpkins are certifiably diagnosable with a delusional thought disorder. Arguing with Trumptards amounts to exactly squat no matter how sound, forceful and convincing to a sane person. They must be eliminated at the ballot box. There will be NO convincing them. They simply aren't having any of it. They are brainwashed and deluded cult disciples of Trump.
    So you agree we are in thermodynamic equilibrium .

25. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

26. #1695 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Even with rational thought presentations there's little cognitive reasoning in suicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy super egos of homicidal sociopsychopathilogical Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia human farming survival of the fittest fascists more perfect union jihad crusade compulsive obsession.