Thread: Poway Shooter Told 911 He Was ‘Defending Our Nation Against The Jewish People’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,462 Times in 13,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,449 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Poway Shooter Told 911 He Was ‘Defending Our Nation Against The Jewish People’

The accused gunman in the deadly shooting at a San Diego-area synagogue told a 911 operator in the moments after the attack that he did it to save white people from Jews.

“I’m defending our nation against the Jewish people, who are trying to destroy all white people,” John Earnest told the operator, adding that he believed he had killed people. Earnest gave detailed descriptions of the San Diego intersection where he was parked shortly before he was taken into custody.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/431...hooter-jewish/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Terri4Trump For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (09-23-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism
    https://spectator.org/jews-ignore-th...anti-semitism/

Of the seventeen members of the House who voted against the anti-Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions of Israel and stood with Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, sixteen were Democrats.

Let that sink in, because some three-quarters of Jewish voters blindly vote for the Democrats. They will rationalize this outcome by saying that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi kept the boycotters in check.

But if Jewish voters look closely at the demographics of those 16 members of the House, they will see the face of the changing character of the Democrat Party.

Congresswoman Tlaib, who took the oath of office on the Koran and celebrated her victory by wrapping herself in the Palestinian flag, knew her earlier attempt to get the House to pass a Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions bill had no chance of success.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Terri4Trump For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (09-23-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jew Hating Democrats

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Terri4Trump For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (09-23-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism
    https://spectator.org/jews-ignore-th...anti-semitism/

Of the seventeen members of the House who voted against the anti-Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions of Israel and stood with Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, sixteen were Democrats.

Let that sink in, because some three-quarters of Jewish voters blindly vote for the Democrats. They will rationalize this outcome by saying that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi kept the boycotters in check.

But if Jewish voters look closely at the demographics of those 16 members of the House, they will see the face of the changing character of the Democrat Party.

Congresswoman Tlaib, who took the oath of office on the Koran and celebrated her victory by wrapping herself in the Palestinian flag, knew her earlier attempt to get the House to pass a Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions bill had no chance of success.
    What has 'Israel' to do with being Jewish?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    What has 'Israel' to do with being Jewish?
    that's like saying what does sex with sheep have to do with Wales.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Not guilty'

Riiight.

And climate change is a Chinese hoax.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.