Thread: Tucker Carlson: Why Is Congress Happy To Pay For Walls In Israel But Not On The U.S.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Tucker Carlson: Why Is Congress Happy To Pay For Walls In Israel But Not On The U.S.

A bit dated but noneTHEless a good question, & someone had to ask & someone had to post it...........

On Date December 18, 2018

TUCKER CARLSON: The estimated cost of a border wall is about $25 billion. That is estimated so let's say it is twice that. That is still a tiny fraction of the price of the pointless stalemate we're now waging in Afghanistan. That costs about $45 billion every year, not including the human cost. Compare that to $25 billion needed to restore sovereignty with the wall.

And yet this is strange, nobody in Washington seems to be upset about the price of the Afghanistan debacle. A lot of people here are getting rich on it and maybe that is the difference. You also hear endlessly, usually from people who live in gated communities, that walls just don't work.

But if that is true, why is Congress happy to pay for border barriers in Jordan, Tunisia, and Israel?

Nancy Pelosi says that walls are immoral, but for some reason, she is not flying to Jerusalem to lecture the Israelis about how they are wasting U.S. aid building walls that don't work. Israelis know how effective walls are, that is why they have them. Israel's wall on the Egyptian border almost completely halted illegal immigration from that country. In fact, by some measures, not one person came over once they made it taller. It turns out there is a limit to the height of ladders.

The truth, as you know and as usual, if precisely the opposite of what they're telling you.

The left fears a border wall precisely because it would work, and could keep working long after President Trump leaves office. That is why, when pressed, invariably they fall back on their signature argument: racism! Border walls are racist!

It is just projection. Look around, who is angry, who is yelling, who is hysterical? The left. Permanent Washington and their servants in the media. They're the ones who are terrified. They don't want a real debate about immigration or a lot of other mindless policies they have been benefiting from for many years. They hate Trump for forcing a debate on immigration and they hate you for agreeing with him.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I thought Congress paid for a Border Wall at the populated areas? I think the balking is a Wall out in the middle of the Sonoran desert.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    A bit dated but noneTHEless a good question, & someone had to ask & someone had to post it.........
    Good post.
    Stupid Avatar.
    Stupid Signature.

Do you have multiple personalities?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I thought Congress paid for a Border Wall at the populated areas? I think the balking is a Wall out in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
    Trump never said he was going to build a solid wall from sea to sea, and he always said a wall is just one element of border security. People who say otherwise are fake newsliars who try to distort Trump's real goal.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Good post.
    Stupid Avatar.
    Stupid Signature.

Do you have multiple personalities?

I never have enough of them, that's for sure..

Glad you don't like them, they are there for your fuckin edification
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I never have enough of them, that's for sure..

Glad you don't like them, they are there for your fuckin edification
    Your posts seem to be on the GOP side, and you avatar & signature make you out to be a Democrat. I just want to know what you are

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Your posts seem to be on the GOP side, and you avatar & signature make you out to be a Democrat. I just want to know what you are
    I will likely always be a paradox for someone like you......

I have had them here quite a while & I am getting ready to change them, for no particular reason other than it has been to long but whatever I decide it is unlikely to be any more favorable to trump.......