Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: This is what we get for doing nothing after the Mueller report.

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,527 Times in 52,744 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Exactly? He 'was told the whistleblower is very partisan'? Well then, release the transcripts and expose this as the political plot it surely must be.

FUCK is he stupid.
    You would think that ppl who are sworn to protect the United States when they take office would actually DO that instead of trying to cover up for a petty incompetent wannabe tyrant. Furthermore, you would think that ppl on a message board who constantly proclaim their patriotism and love for country would be angered by that and demand that they investigate as the law commands them to do. You'd be wrong on both counts if you thought those things.

[/B]
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Are you claiming that I and my fellow Conservatives didn't declare this a NOTHING burger from the start Arsecheese? Too stupid and lazy to go find the posts?

LINK please.

I guess your lady Maddow is still making you look stupid.

Once again you will be proven to be a gullible moron and gulping that BIG fat ROYAL NOTHING burger with cheese and coming up hungry. Idiots on the left never tire of looking like.....idiots.
    "truthie's" posts really have evolved into a full blown comedy

When asked for facts for one of his erroneous comments he returns with his "fellow conservatives" as his source, and gets better

After failing to back up his previous boast, he requests "links," too funny, I could say "others knew" as my source, however I am talking facts, not rambling inanities

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...from-congress/
    https://theintercept.com/2019/09/20/...-no-exception/
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...-from-congress
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/mysterio...-talking-about
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ess-2019-09-19

And to make a full " truthie" post, he adds on the usual personal insults to make it look like he actually knows what he is talking about

Too easy, say goodnight ""truthie," your done

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    LOL! No, nigger, you can't suck my cock.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Mock.jpg

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Mock.jpg

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    If Trump did nothing wrong, then why obstruct the whistleblower's complaint from being seen by anyone outside of the DoJ, and why not release the transcripts of Twittler's little chat with the Ukrainian guy?
    No one is obstructing you pathological lying dunce. It was investigated and found to be without merit. Congress doesn't need to know. Adam Schiff is a known liar, hyper partisan hack and false narrative promoter. Taking anything he says serious makes you look like an idiot.

But, because leftists are idiots, this will become a massive, hysterical NOTHING burger like the Mueller report.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    You would think that ppl who are sworn to protect the United States when they take office would actually DO that instead of trying to cover up for a petty incompetent wannabe tyrant. Furthermore, you would think that ppl on a message board who constantly proclaim their patriotism and love for country would be angered by that and demand that they investigate as the law commands them to do. You'd be wrong on both counts if you thought those things.
    I would think that leftists, after being humiliated numerous times over the Mueller Hoax, would get tired of making asses of themselves.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "truthie's" posts really have evolved into a full blown comedy
    Arsecheese's evolve into full blown stupidity.

When asked for facts for one of his erroneous comments he returns with his "fellow conservatives" as his source, and gets better
    WRONG: you claimed that none of us Conservatives claimed the Mueller Investigation was a HOAX from the beginning. Of course that was a moronic comment that when challenged on it, you cannot find anything to support your emotional hysterics and stupidly believe that we have to roved you don't have any facts.

You're a certifiable idiot Arsecheese.

After failing to back up his previous boast, he requests "links," too funny, I could say "others knew" as my source, however I am talking facts, not rambling inanities

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...from-congress/
    according to a letter from the inspector general released by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

In other words, no one has seen this letter. DUH!

This is pure speculative hyperbole Arsecheese.

Acting DNI...because the allegations do not meet the definition of an "urgent concern" under the statute..... Poor Arsecheese; still stuck on moron.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4265...ower-complaint

More speculative hyperbole. Poor Arsecheese, still can't come up with anything credible to support his loony rantings.

Acting DNI...because the allegations do not meet the definition of an "urgent concern" under the statute..... Poor Arsecheese; still stuck on moron.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4265...ower-complaint

And to make a full " truthie" post, he adds on the usual personal insults to make it look like he actually knows what he is talking about
    Too easy, say goodnight ""truthie," your done
    Calling you an idiot is not a noun; it is an adjective. You really are a pompous, willful idiot on steroids as evidenced above.
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 09-23-2019 at 11:01 AM.

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hunter Biden should give seminars explaining how to make $milllions in the energy sector with former eastern bloc countries without any experience in the energy business.
    There must be some kind of secret formula to success in that regard he can sell.

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Hunter Biden should give seminars explaining how to make $milllions in the energy sector with former eastern bloc countries without any experience in the energy business.
    There must be some kind of secret formula to success in that regard he can sell.
    Right lol?

Even more amazingly, Joe claims they never discussed Hunter’s grifting—I mean his business dealings, in Ukraine. Let that sink in. How bloody rich do you have to be to ‘not discuss’ million dollar deals around Thanksgiving or whatever? How far out of touch with us bottom feeders. But Joe is one of us, right?

Or maybe someone is telling fibs.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    No spin, just facts.

What statute did Trump violate? Provide the US Code number along with an explanation of how he violated the law.

Thanks!
    The news I watched didn't say. But it did opine that if Trump doesn't fully cooperate with the US House that a new investigation is surely to be launched to look into this. Man. It's just one thing after another with this president. How long will his luck hold out? I hope this one does him in.

They said he was abusing power.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.