Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine if Trump stole another election after the Dems did nothin in Congress

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Are you pretending Russia didn't win the election for Trump in a system that's rigged against Democrats? Funny.
    Are you pretending Hillary didn’t have Google, most of the media and the Deep State cheating for her—and lost anyway?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2019), Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Are you pretending Hillary didn’t have Google, most of the media and the Deep State cheating for her—and lost anyway?
    #whataboutism

And there is nothing illegal about having support from the media or Google. And no, the Deep State wasn't on either side.

4. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-23-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

#whataboutism

And there is nothing illegal about having support from the media or Google. And no, the Deep State wasn't on either side.
    Horse hockey.

The media+Google makes any interference from Russians an absolute joke. It may not be illegal but anyone who condones it and pretends to be a fan of ‘fair democracy’ is delusional.

Moreover, Hillary knows all this but all she’s needs to do is claim ‘Russians stole the election from me’ and millions of people buy it hook line and sinker.

Doesn’t say much for the state of our electorate.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Horse hockey.

The media+Google makes any interference from Russians an absolute joke. It may not be illegal but anyone who condones it and pretends to be a fan of ‘fair democracy’ is delusional.

Moreover, Hillary knows all this but all she’s needs to do is claim ‘Russians stole the election from me’ and millions of people buy it hook line and sinker.

I don't like that the media and Google get involved with politics, other than just reporting the news in an unbiased fashion, but when we talk about the media and Google, we're talking about Americans using their freedom of speech to comment on politics. When we talk about Russian interference, we're talking about a foreign country getting involved. One is just a result of democracy being imperfect, the other is something that should not happen, especially when you factor in that Trump collaborated with Russia. It's just apples and oranges.

8. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-23-2019)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you pretending Russia didn't win the election for Trump in a system that's rigged against Democrats? Funny.
    ????......no pretending involved you silly lib'rul fuckwit.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

11. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't like that the media and Google get involved with politics, other than just reporting the news in an unbiased fashion, but when we talk about the media and Google, we're talking about Americans using their freedom of speech to comment on politics. When we talk about Russian interference, we're talking about a foreign country getting involved. One is just a result of democracy being imperfect, the other is something that should not happen, especially when you factor in that Trump collaborated with Russia. It's just apples and oranges.
    You object to the fact that foreigners meddle in elections [Steele is a foreigner, btw] but concede that any ‘foreign effects’ are overwhelmed by Google+media lol?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

13. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Horse hockey.

indeed.and the same forpoliticians (Schiff) pandering that noise either

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-23-2019), Earl (09-23-2019), Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

15. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,616 Times in 21,479 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only thing that gives me pause on Impeachment is that it looks like we have a good chance of taking the Senate. Part of me wants to let the pigs dig their own grave.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Remember Rosenstein: No Vote Counts or Election Results Were Changed.

No collusion and insufficient evidence to pursue obstruction.

Remember, Pebble by Pebble?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

18. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why pretend or lie?? ppl are biased, you merely compensate for that when you read.

If a fish can figure out a lil refraction looking up out of the water @ it's prey, most humans, even the subs should be able to make the adjustment..

We can triangulate, using various other news sources @ our disposal to get to the truth....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Why pretend or lie?? ppl are biased, you merely compensate for that when you read.

If a fish can figure out a lil refraction looking up out of the water @ it's prey, most humans, even the subs should be able to make the adjustment..

We can triangulate, using various other news sources @ our disposal to get to the truth....
    When I was in Nam the two news mags we read were Time and News Week. One was clearly anti-war the other pro-war. So by reading both about a incident it was pretty easy to see the real story.

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    When I was in Nam the two news mags we read were Time and News Week. One was clearly anti-war the other pro-war. So by reading both about a incident it was pretty easy to see the real story.
    LOL, great example.....

It seems now most news sources don't pretend they don't have a view.

I like sources like the hill & others were you have opinions/sources from various perspectives, allowing you to come to your own conclusions.

I also enjoy debates like were various points of view are presented & countered by experts in their fields.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    LOL, great example.....

It seems now most news sources don't pretend they don't have a view.

I like sources like the hill & others were you have opinions/sources from various perspectives, allowing you to come to your own conclusions.

I also enjoy debates like were various points of view are presented & countered by experts in their fields.......
    I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL! Fun to watch simpletons like you try and label 'the rule of law' as a nonexistant 'deep state'.

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    How can the Democrats do anything in Congress when there is this big turd stopping up the toilet, who won't shit or get off the pot, and won't bring any of the Democrat's bills to the floor of the senate for even a vote count?

Dude you are about as stupid as this motherfucker looks!

They are the majority in the house. And of course still cannot get a damn thing done. No need to try and explain away their failures. You are however a dumb Democrat so it is expected.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to deadcatbounce For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-23-2019)