Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine if Trump stole another election after the Dems did nothin in Congress

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Democrats are such pathetic pacifists. Trump is totally going to steal the next election, and the Democrats still won't have the balls to impeach him.
    ‘Steal’ an election by exposing democrat corruption lol?

That sounds familiar.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadcatbounce View Post
    He will probably win in 2020 because....Democrats have done nothing in Congress. Try and wrap your head around that truth. And you cannot become Independent. As a life long Democrat you are too stupid.
    How can the Democrats do anything in Congress when there is this big turd stopping up the toilet, who won't shit or get off the pot, and won't bring any of the Democrat's bills to the floor of the senate for even a vote count?

Dude you are about as stupid as this motherfucker looks!

Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 09-22-2019 at 06:02 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

evince (09-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-22-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Can anyone blame you for that???

pelosi did the same w/ bush, she kissed his ass every day for years
    Pelosi knows the deal.

She knows democrats are going out on a limb—only to take a saw to it. There’s no ‘there, there’ with obstruction—that only plays well with the already convinced. The rest of the country is OVER IT.

And this thing with Biden could well knock him out of the race. Hunter Biden got appointed to the board of directors in a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm while his daddy was VP. Hunter has absolutely no experience or background in it. I wonder how that worked? There’s only one plausible explanation and everyone knows what it is.

Pelosi knows that, too. Pelosi won’t budge because she’s trying to keep her party from going down the tubes.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Pelosi knows the deal.

She knows democrats are going out on a limb—only to take a saw to it. There’s no ‘there, there’ with obstruction—that only plays well with the already convinced. The rest of the country is OVER IT.

And this thing with Biden could well knock him out of the race. Hunter Biden got appointed to the board of directors in a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm while his daddy was VP. Hunter has absolutely no experience or background in it. I wonder how that worked? There’s only one plausible explanation and everyone knows what it is.

Pelosi knows that, too. Pelosi won’t budge because she’s trying to keep her party from going down the tubes.
    Corruption?? Is that really an angle trump wishes to push?? I guess he feels he is immune now??

From what I read earlier biden isn't hot in Iowa??

I have many, many issues w/ Pelosi but I don't disagree w/ her patience on this issue...

It is a wait & see...

Many are calling for trump to be charged for his "bribes & or extortion" in UK right now but I don't think that is the best way to handle that either...

She has experience, while most just want blood......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Corruption?? Is that really an angle trump wishes to push?? I guess he feels he is immune now??

From what I read earlier biden isn't hot in Iowa??

I have many, many issues w/ Pelosi but I don't disagree w/ her patience on this issue...

It is a wait & see...

Many are calling for trump to be charged for his "bribes & or extortion" in UK right now but I don't think that is the best way to handle that either...

She has experience, while most just want blood......
    Trump has been *alleged* with too many to count ‘corruptions’ by the left but to no avail.

Maybe he’s not corrupt lol? My advice to democrats is to at least wait until the facts are in before they get too far out on the impeachment limb, again. It’s not playing well outside of their rabid base. The perception is it’s all they care about.

It’s like democrats roll out of bed in the morning with ‘how are we going to remove Trump today?’ Who knows how many millions of voters are turned off by it.

Pelosi knows this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Pelosi just warned Trump: no whistle blower complaint, imepeachment

Nancy Pelosi Just Sent a Dire Warning About the Whistleblower Complaint to Trump

Source: Mother Jones

Edwin Rios Reporting

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday issued a warning to Republicans: If the Trump administration blocks the disclosure of a whistleblower complaint involving the president’s interactions with his counterpart in Ukraine, then “they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness.”

The letter comes four days before Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire is set to testify before the House Intelligence Committee. Trump has refused to release the whistleblower complaint or the transcript of his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, ignoring demands from Democratic House and Senate leadership. Pelosi first urged the administration to release the complaint on Friday and followed up with a pointed letter to her Republican colleagues on Sunday.

Pelosi, who has not called for Trump’s impeachment, warned that preventing the whistleblower complaint’s disclosure would amount to a violation of federal statute. “The Administration is endangering our national security and having a chilling effect on any future whistleblower who sees wrongdoing,” she noted.

“If the Administration persists in blocking this whistleblower from disclosing to Congress a serious possible breach of constitutional duties by the President, they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness which will take us into a whole new stage of investigation,” Pelosi concluded.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...hment-ukraine/

…...it's about time Speaker Pelosi, let's rock

of course Trump won't release the call transcripts or the whistle blower's complaint to the IG, so if DNI Maguire appears at the House hearing empty handed and does Trump's bidding......BOOM!

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump has been *alleged* with too many to count ‘corruptions’ by the left but to no avail.

Maybe he’s not corrupt lol? My advice to democrats is to at least wait until the facts are in before they get too far out on the impeachment limb, again. It’s not playing well outside of their rabid base. The perception is it’s all they care about.

It’s like democrats roll out of bed in the morning with ‘how are we going to remove Trump today?’ Who knows how many millions of voters are turned off by it.

Pelosi knows this.
    I believe so as well....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Imagine if Trump stole another election after the Dems did nothin in Congress
    that would be incredibly awesome........we'll probably just have to settle for him winning it outright again, though.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Democrats can't achieve anything the House as long as the Senate is controlled by the GOP
    agreed......it was great that we picked up two seats in the 2018 election........especially since the demmycrats thought they were going to take control.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

a grave new chapter of lawlessness
    demmycrats to begin wearing leathers and carrying biker chains.......

17. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (09-22-2019)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

‘Steal’ an election by exposing democrat corruption lol?

That sounds familiar.
    Are you pretending Russia didn't win the election for Trump in a system that's rigged against Democrats? Funny.

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The worst mistake the Dems could make is attempting to impeach Trump and fail. Pelosi is counting votes and they are growing. The proper method is investigating Trump's many crimes in public like the Reds did to Hillary's non-crimes. McCarthy said the point of the investigations was to hurt her polling and he was happy that it was working. So let's run Trump's real crimes up in front of voters and see how that works for him. The Repugs abused the investigative power of the House for political purposes. The Reds know this. That is why they refuse to honor subpoenas and court orders. They are showing our politicians how to cheat justice and abuse the power of the courts.
    Will we ever go back to respecting the 3 equal branches, or has Trump created a presidency above the law? Trump runs the AG and the FBI now. It is sad to have to contemplate that.

21. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-23-2019)

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The worst mistake the Dems could make is attempting to impeach Trump and fail. Pelosi is counting votes and they are growing. The proper method is investigating Trump's many crimes in public like the Reds did to Hillary's non-crimes. McCarthy said the point of the investigations was to hurt her polling and he was happy that it was working. So let's run Trump's real crimes up in front of voters and see how that works for him. The Repugs abused the investigative power of the House for political purposes. The Reds know this. That is why they refuse to honor subpoenas and court orders. They are showing our politicians how to cheat justice and abuse the power of the courts.
    Will we ever go back to respecting the 3 equal branches, or has Trump created a presidency above the law? Trump runs the AG and the FBI now. It is sad to have to contemplate that.
    I read a good article on that earlier today.. Check it out... If you decide to read it, pls let me know what you think, thnx..

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Are you pretending Russia didn't win the election for Trump in a system that's rigged against Democrats? Funny.
    just pathetic mis-statements

24. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

25. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

The Democrats can't achieve anything the House as long as the Senate is controlled by the GOP, home-schooling victim

the rest of your post is drivel
    Funny how the Senate never gets mentioned whenever some idiot Democrat declares that the House needs to do something about Cocaine Mitch, Justice Kavanagh, or Douchebag Donald.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post: