1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Arrow Just Admit It, Democrats: You Want to Lose Next Year

Just Admit It, Democrats: You Want to Lose Next Year

If Democratic Party leaders aren’t re-watching last week’s debate in Houston, they should. If they have watched it and aren’t freaking out over what they see, it’s fair to ask whether they actually want Donald Trump to win a second term. That session was a debacle for the party and the field: Nearly three tortuous hours of tails wagging dogs, petty sniping, and a lack of vision all the Lasik surgery in the world couldn’t cure.

Read it all.

Just Admit It, Democrats: You Want to Lose Next Year | RealClearPolitics
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ar_141282.html

I believe they are bearing the fruits of making sure no one could challenge the anointed Hillary, who they believed would be running for re-election right now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Terri4Trump; 09-22-2019 at 03:27 PM.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Thanks Sean

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-24-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You probably found it wanting cause no one talked about size of their genitals nor called each other names with personal insults

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-24-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Yes! Yes! Yes! No!

Sure there was one candidate that made a personal attack on another- didn't do himself any favor by doing it either.

But, really how much of the format of a National Debate with 10 candidates on stage has more to do with the success of the debate? MOre than people realize is the answer.

When candidates are only given one minute to explain a policy, or define an issue, it is not enough time to get much out of the quick and short response.

And is every candidate allowed to weigh in on every question? NO- Which is also frustrating to to the viewer.

I think the Media always tries to make the debate more about the ones asking the questions, than those who try their best to answer some of their baited questions- that often times comes in the way of a personal attack as well. The panel of questioners often times have an agenda- all their very own.

The Mexican questioner made allegations of racism towards Biden and Harris specifically, and a couple of others, where the candidates had to use their limited time to defend themselves of something that happened many years ago, with their answers- as if they were on some kind of trial. And the Black questioner did more of the same, towards the targets of their pet-peavish agendas as well.

So, in my opinion, instead of making the event a fair and beneficial event, the moderators turn the damn thing into some kind of Reality TV show by creating as much friction and Drama between the candidates as they can for ratings, selling widgets, and self-promotion.

SO it just gets to a point where the moderators asking the questions control the whole event by embarrassing who they personally want to publicly humiliate, and also by promoting who they seem to want to personally promote.

So NO! The Moderators are to blame for the lackluster debates- by trying to make it all about their Attention-Whoring Drama-Queening self-rightious selves!

And also, the Moderators completely ignore who they personally want to ignore, and feed questions to only the ones they are personally trying to promote.

Another thing that rubs me the wrong way, is the way the moderators deliberately stir up discourse between the candidates by asking canned questions such as how they personally feel about the other candidates, or something they did 30 years ago. When they should be asking how they feel about Donald Trump, and how they differ from him.

So the Moderators in all 3 debates so far has been the problem for me.

I give all of these candidates, good passing grades on how they remained professional, while basically being ignored or abused by the moderators.

I give the moderators and their Media sources who produced the debates a FAILING GRADE for deliberately turning the events into a clown circus.

So, IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME THAT THE MEDIA WANTS THE DEMOCRATS TO LOSE!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump 'will win re-election in 2020', three forecast models predict

A combination of economic and incumbency factors point towards good news for the president
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8933551.html

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post

Trump 'will win re-election in 2020', three forecast models predict

A combination of economic and incumbency factors point towards good news for the president
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8933551.html
    And the probability, as we have seen even this past week, that Trump will enlist as many of his foreign buddies, especially the autocrats, to do all they can to help him get reelected

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
    I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04...ly-speechless/
    See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why don't you just admit... yourself... into a mental health institution?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Why don't you just admit... yourself... into a mental health institution?
    Why don't you go fuck yourself you little punkass bitch coward.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CNN poll: 54 percent say Trump will be reelected
    The Hill

A majority of Americans believe President Trump will be reelected next year, according to a CNN poll released Wednesday. The survey, conducted by SSRS from May 28 to May 31, shows that 54 percent of respondents say Trump will win a second term in office, while 41 percent say he will be defeated in 2020.

The figures are a near reversal from a similar CNN poll conducted in March 2018, when 40 percent of respondents predicted he would be reelected and 54 percent said he wouldn't. The most recent poll shows Trump scoring his highest marks on his handling of the economy, with 52 percent approving and 70 percent saying the economy is in good shape.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump: Dems’ health care stance for illegal immigrants will help me win reelection
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...win-reelection

President Trump interrupted his meetings with foreign heads of state at the Group of 20 summit in Osaka, Japan, to take a dig at Democrats participating in the party's second debate Thursday.

The president said Democratic White House contenders’ willingness to extend government health care to illegal immigrants in America will get him reelected. All Democrats on the stage for the second night of the debates Thursday in Miami raised their hands when asked if they would give health care to migrants in the country illegally.

Trump tweeted: “All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!?” He then added: “That’s the end of that race!”

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Shutting them up with facts

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Just Admit It, Democrats: You Want to Lose Next Year
    I don't actually think they WANT to lose.......I think its just that they haven't got a clue how to win.........they haven't got a George Bush, a nasty war or a bad economy to run on.......and that's the only reason Bill Clinton and Barack Obama won their elections.......they haven't won any other since Jimmy Carter and that one required the impeachment of Nixon to pull off........(that's probably why they are so desperate to impeach Trump).......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”