Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren passes Biden, takes the lead in prized Iowa poll

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    true. why this old Blue Dog Dem has left the party - they have become radicals
    I know, things like social security and worker rights and protecting the environment and caring for one another and some kind of full time job is so 'radical'.
    We need to be sane and fuck the poor, fuck each other and every man for themselves, amirite?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-22-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    So you have no counter argument?
    There's nothing to argue when you posit things that are not based in reality, one just comments on the breathtaking stupidity.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It's sad to see how far left progressives are so gullible they actually believe Warren or Sanders would be able to keep their ridiculous, empty promises.

Even if one of those two could beat Trump (they can't) their bullshit agenda would be rendered DOA by the Republican obstructionists in the Senate. Then the moron progressives who put them in office will look as stupid and gullible as the morons on the extremist right who believed Trump's bullshit promises and put him in office.
    No shit. Without a change in the senate not much can be done but.... our current Cheeto-lini has shown you can just try and force everything through... so there's that. So.. that just undermined your idiotic statement.

Also a one to two percent tax on those making over goddamned 50 million is fucking nothing but I guess according to you that's pie in the sky. I guess that's why we can't move forward in this country because this idiocy you vomit makes you so easily controlled. I love this statement, 'far' left'. That's how enabling beaten wives of GOP abusers talk. Everything's moved from fascist GOP to the center being the right and anything that's um... old school middle of the road liberal is now considered radical progressive, left. You really are an easily manipulated fool aren't you. That's not a question.

Biden is a solid, experienced leader and HE is the one who lives in the real world, not Bernie or Lizzy. Ergo, he doesn't need gimmicks and phony, empty promises about free everything for everybody that only gullible fools believe will ever happen.
    No he's not. He's lost every attempt at trying to be president. He's a fucking wife beating enabler who 's idea of working with other side has gotten us into the precise mess we are in. No we need to get some goddamned balls and fight. Stop being such an enabling good wife pussy and divorce yourself from these fucking abusers. That is ALL they are. Biden just wants us to go along to get along with the Corporate whoring of our entire nation. No, we need to get back to being a fucking democracy NOT beholden to Citizen United, 'personhood' Corporations. Biden is soft stable Trump for the GOP. Of course you won't get the conservatives seeing that here because they are too busy being manipulated by the idiotic us vs them game that is being played on EVERYONE, including you. The reality is the two establishment parties are about party before country, about controlling and being controlled by the establishment and the establishment is very big money and the little people, every fucking. one. reading this is the little people not having a voice in our government.

The stupidity that you folks vomit on one another daily around here is pathetic.

There are too many dumb people in this country on both sides who need to grow the fuck up and stop believing all these feel-good lies out of politicians who know how to push their buttons and play them for chumps.
    So, you might need to go in the bathroom, turn on the light and re read that to yourself.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    I know, things like social security and worker rights and protecting the environment and caring for one another and some kind of full time job is so 'radical'.
    We need to be sane and fuck the poor, fuck each other and every man for themselves, amirite?
    that was the old Dems, Crow -this new Dem Party is fixated on identity politics, and radical redistribution.

Before I'm Dem or Repub, I'm a populist.
    I want the people to run their own lives and the government to assist and not interfere; not to over-regulate and direct

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol @ "Cheeto-lini"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Earl (09-22-2019)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

We hear that Pocahontas will be using smoke signals at her next rally.

9. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (09-22-2019)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

anatta (09-22-2019), Minister of Truth (09-22-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

anatta (09-22-2019)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

that was the old Dems, Crow -this new Dem Party is fixated on identity politics, and radical redistribution.

Before I'm Dem or Repub, I'm a populist.
    I want the people to run their own lives and the government to assist and not interfere; not to over-regulate and direct
    No one is about radical redistribution That's just retarded on it's face. The idea of a democracy is the government is us, the idea of regulation is to control the impulses of capitalism. Capitalism's goal is unregulated profit. That's it's nature. From the founding of the concepts of capitalism by Adam Smith he knew that capitalism cannot work without a democratic government. That we've all been so manipulated by the bullshit that government is bad is a testimony to the power of propaganda by the big money corps shills.
    Glad you are a populist, whatever exactly that means, are you for popular opinion, scared groups of self serving populations? I don't know. I know for myself I am for democracy and the voice of the people, not lobbyists, corporations or bullshit personhood but I digress.

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    I'm all for you spitting on the traditional base. After all, they enabled the DNC to engage in its noble history.
    Yes but the other party did and does the same thing. Nice to see you still being in the party pig pen.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL look at that lil' pig pen party doing it's party before country just like the Corps Dems.

Democracy, it's for little people not the 'real personhoods'.

You all are fucking meat puppets.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    I like that my party's history includes a military victory over yours.
    Good for you, Ra ra football. Of course you do. You could give two shits to the wind about the country you only care about da' win of party, no matter the cost.
    BTW do you mean the party that won WWII or the party that left Vietnam, destroyed Iraq and can't resolve Afghanistan? Just trying to figure which goal post you are changing today.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    No one is about radical redistribution That's just retarded on it's face. the idea of a democracy is the government is us, the idea of regulation is to control the impulses of capitalism. Capitalism's goal is unregulated profit. That's it's nature. From the founding of the concepts of capitalism by Adam Smith he knew that capitalism cannot work without a democratic government. That we've all been so manipulated by the bullshit that government is bad is a testimony to the power of propaganda by the big money corps shills.
    Glad you are a populist, whatever exactly that means, are you for popular opinion, scared groups of self serving populations? I don't know. I know for myself I am for democracy and the voice of the people, not lobbyists, corporations or bullshit personhood but I digress.
    free stuff ( college, guaranteed income) and extreme taxation ( like trillions needed for New Green Deal) is by definition radical redistribution. Those are "mainstream"progressive ideas.

How many times have I heard "tax the rich" when the rich are already way taxed they pay the bulk of income taxes - which is fine -but progs look at the rich as being a problem ( instead of wealth creation by hiring and investing).

Virtually anytime they come up with more spending ideas, they point to taxing the rich more.
    Warren wants a "wealth tax" ffs.
    not content to bleed the rich she then wants to come back and slice off 2% Of THEIR WEALTH annually!

Dems are statists -the more power to the central government, the happier they are.
    I remind you the US was set up for "the pursuit of happiness" not guaranteeing it

Populism is closest to being libertarianism. I want to have complete control of my body.
    I want to be able to smoke pot for anxiety, and pain pills for pain management as me and my doctor see fit
    without the DEA and CDC telling me I cant. If you want to vape or smoke cigs -have at it.
    I basically want as little government as possible -just enough to further that pursuit, but not control/direct it.

Populism at it's heart is a sovereign people
    ( like the 10th where all powers not invested to the government resides in the people ). Power to the people.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Earl (09-22-2019)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

free stuff ( college, guaranteed income) and extreme taxation ( like trillions needed for New Green Deal) is by definition radical redistribution. Those are "mainstream"progressive ideas.
    Red states love the 'free stuff', progressives favor the rest of your rant, true

go eat your borscht

22. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-22-2019)