Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Threedee,

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    That's kind-of what it's there for.
    And that is the attitude which has to change.

Because now we are finding out that there are grave repercussions.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-23-2019)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,535 Times in 17,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,236 Times in 3,040 Posts
    Blog Entries

There isn’t enough money on the planet to pay for The plans of Pocahontas.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

5. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good Monday morning TOP,

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    You'll just have to hope that there are more of "you" in the right states than there are those who will never vote for anyone on that Dem list....I mean really...look at the "choices"....
    My views are aligned with the young. New voters are motivated by climate change and now entering the polls. Some of the Parkland kids and their followers will be voting for the first time in 2020.

Meanwhile, old white men are dying out. Trump's base is not expanding, but his opposition is. Farmers, coal workers and disgruntled ex-auto workers are disillusioned with Trump. He is losing support. Texas might flip blue. The only thing that might get him reelected would be the Russians. If he even makes it to the election without getting impeached on brand new charges from a whistleblower.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,535 Times in 17,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,236 Times in 3,040 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Threedee,

And that is the attitude which has to change.

Because now we are finding out that there are grave repercussions.
    Like a booming economy, more jobs than people to fill them?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

8. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,281 Times in 22,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    No. Biden has and is nothing. He's an enabling Republican. We need a move forward from Southern Democrat GOP enabler, little bitches. He's small minded blue dog, trying to work with idiot fascist, called the GOP.
    We need either Sanders or Warren, doesn't matter which one, they are moving in alignment with the current authentic world, not the corporate enablers or the corps whores. That
    is where this is going. Warren is the detailed and softer side of Sanders but don't get blinded, these two are real old school progressive movement.
    I hope you get your wish.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2019)

10. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,294 Times in 16,313 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,431 Times in 1,353 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Good Monday morning TOP,

My views are aligned with the young. New voters are motivated by climate change and now entering the polls. Some of the Parkland kids and their followers will be voting for the first time in 2020.

Meanwhile, old white men are dying out. Trump's base is not expanding, but his opposition is. Farmers, coal workers and disgruntled ex-auto workers are disillusioned with Trump. He is losing support. Texas might flip blue. The only thing that might get him reelected would be the Russians. If he even makes it to the election without getting impeached on brand new charges from a whistleblower.
    OK...we'll see.... and just have to agree to disagree
    (Speaking of "climate change"...check out the "interviews" from the kids skipping school... and the ones convinced they'll be dead in ten years like the dinosaurs went out...
    ....sad to see so much confusion....)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2019), Truth Detector (09-23-2019)

12. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Good for Liz Warren and who did not see this coming. Biden is a good guy with some baggage but many knew it would begin shaking out this way.
    Let's look at how much of a factor Iowa is in selecting presidents. After all, we are talking about a state who only has 6 delegates total anyway and a state that is in no way a microcosm of what the country overall is thinking.

Here is a list of who the Democrats and Republicans in Iowa selected as their presidential nominees over the last 12 elections in the last 48 years.

Democrats
    1972 Edmund Muskie- Who in the fuck was that anyway?- but did not win the General election
    1976 Jimmy Carter- Went on to win in the general election
    1980 Jimmy Carter- Lost in the general election!
    1984 Walter Mondale- Lost in the general Election
    1988 Dick Gephardt- Nice man!- but he lost the general election!
    1992 Tom Harkin- Another Who The Fuck was that?
    1996 Bill Clinton- Went on the win the general election.
    2000 Al Gore- Was fucking robbed of his win of the general election by an extremely politically motivated Supreme Court!
    2004 John Kerry- Did not win the General Election because of the FAKE NEWS SWIFT BOAT ATTACKS!
    2008 Barack Obama- Won the General Election. Deal with it assholes!
    2012 Barack Obama- Won the General Election again HA HA!. YES HE WAS BLACK ASSHOLES AND HE WAS YOUR PRESIDENT- SO GET OVER IT!
    2016 Hillary Clinton- Was robbed of her win in the general election by a cheating lying Donald Trump even though more people voted for her than Donald Trump.

OK, so Iowa Democrats were successful in nominating 4 presidents that went on to win the general presidential elections in the last 12 elections. Not bad, as in 1 out of every 3 elections they got it right on average. A 33 1/3 success rate! I suppose 1 out of 3 ain't bad!

Republicans
    1972- Iowa did not have a Republican caucus, however Nixon ran unopposed!
    1976 Gerald Ford- Did not win the General Election- Jimmy Carter did! HA HA! Pass me the peanuts please!
    1980 George H. W. Bush- Did not win the general election.
    1984 Ronald Reagan- (unopposed) Went on to win the general election.
    1988 Bob Dole- Did not win the general election.
    1992 George H. W. Bush- (unopposed) Did not win the general election.
    1996 Bob Dole- Did not win the general election.
    2000 George W. Bush- Went on to be selected by the SUPREME COURT to be president.
    2004 George W. Bush- (unopposed) Went on to win the general election as if we didn't learn our lesson the first time!
    2008: Mike Huckabee- Did not win SHIT in the general election! HA HA! Raised a lying Bitch for a daughter! Sad!
    2012 Rick Santorum- Did not win shit in the general election! Blahahaha!
    2016 Ted Cruz- Did not win Shit in the general election! Never will either! HA HA!

OK, so the Republicans in the state of Iowa are even worse at selecting presidents, as they have only successfully nominated 3 Republicans that went on to win in the general election. That is an average of 1 out of every 4 tries. Or basically a 25% rate of success in choosing viable candidates.

I'll just summate and close by saying that the IOWA CAUCUS has a losing record and really doesn't mean shit with regards as to who will become president.

And I think I proved my case very well BTW! LOL!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 09-23-2019 at 08:33 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)

14. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Democrats cannot possibly be stupid enough to run Pocahontas, or can they
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

16. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I hope you get your wish.
    I do too, then we can finally do the long work of deprogramming stupidity.

17. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do too, then we can finally do the long work of deprogramming stupidity.
    There is no fixing your stupid, Clownonapost. I am sure that when Trump is re-elected, you will be here to constantly remind us of how stupid you can really be.

But I do hope that the Party of the Jackass nominate a loony wild eyed leftist like Warren or Sanders to be the face of the Democratic Party of the Jackass.
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 09-23-2019 at 09:31 AM.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

18. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Democrats cannot possibly be stupid enough to run Pocahontas, or can they
    Yes, they can. Every time I think they can't get much dumber, they prove me wrong.

19. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Let's look at how much of a factor Iowa is in selecting presidents. After all, we are talking about a state who only has 6 delegates total anyway and a state that is in no way a microcosm of what the country overall is thinking.

Here is a list of who the Democrats and Republicans in Iowa selected as their presidential nominees over the last 12 elections in the last 48 years.

Democrats
    1972 Edmund Muskie- Who in the fuck was that anyway?- but did not win the General election
    1976 Jimmy Carter- Went on to win in the general election
    1980 Jimmy Carter- Lost in the general election!
    1984 Walter Mondale- Lost in the general Election
    1988 Dick Gephardt- Nice man!- but he lost the general election!
    1992 Tom Harkin- Another Who The Fuck was that?
    1996 Bill Clinton- Went on the win the general election.
    2000 Al Gore- Was fucking robbed of his win of the general election by an extremely politically motivated Supreme Court!
    2004 John Kerry- Did not win the General Election because of the FAKE NEWS SWIFT BOAT ATTACKS!
    2008 Barack Obama- Won the General Election. Deal with it assholes!
    2012 Barack Obama- Won the General Election again HA HA!. YES HE WAS BLACK ASSHOLES AND HE WAS YOUR PRESIDENT- SO GET OVER IT!
    2016 Hillary Clinton- Was robbed of her win in the general election by a cheating lying Donald Trump even though more people voted for her than Donald Trump.

OK, so Iowa Democrats were successful in nominating 4 presidents that went on to win the general presidential elections in the last 12 elections. Not bad, as in 1 out of every 3 elections they got it right on average. A 33 1/3 success rate! I suppose 1 out of 3 ain't bad!

Republicans
    1972- Iowa did not have a Republican caucus, however Nixon ran unopposed!
    1976 Gerald Ford- Did not win the General Election- Jimmy Carter did! HA HA! Pass me the peanuts please!
    1980 George H. W. Bush- Did not win the general election.
    1984 Ronald Reagan- (unopposed) Went on to win the general election.
    1988 Bob Dole- Did not win the general election.
    1992 George H. W. Bush- (unopposed) Did not win the general election.
    1996 Bob Dole- Did not win the general election.
    2000 George W. Bush- Went on to be selected by the SUPREME COURT to be president.
    2004 George W. Bush- (unopposed) Went on to win the general election as if we didn't learn our lesson the first time!
    2008: Mike Huckabee- Did not win SHIT in the general election! HA HA! Raised a lying Bitch for a daughter! Sad!
    2012 Rick Santorum- Did not win shit in the general election! Blahahaha!
    2016 Ted Cruz- Did not win Shit in the general election! Never will either! HA HA!

OK, so the Republicans in the state of Iowa are even worse at selecting presidents, as they have only successfully nominated 3 Republicans that went on to win in the general election. That is an average of 1 out of every 4 tries. Or basically a 25% rate of success in choosing viable candidates.

I'll just summate and close by saying that the IOWA CAUCUS has a losing record and really doesn't mean shit with regards as to who will become president.

And I think I proved my case very well BTW! LOL!
    I don't think I have ever seen a bigger pile of stupid from you.

Republicans have won 17 of 30 Presidential contests since 1900. That is 56%. Remove outlier Roosevelt from the mix; it becomes 63%.

Democrats RULED the Congress for 44 years since 1933 until BillyBob Clinton lost it for them and Obama again in 2012.

No shit-for-brains; The Democratic Party of the Jackass is on a losing streak no matter how much you morons cry about "stolen" elections.

20. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    There is no fixing your stupid, Clownonapost. I am sure that when Trump is re-elected, you will be here to constantly remind us of how stupid you can really be.

But I do hope that the Party of the Jackass nominate a loony wild eyed leftist like Warren or Sanders to be the face of the Democratic Party of the Jackass.
    Ah yes when one has nothing, they go personal. You might go in the bathroom, turn on the light, look in the mirror and say that out loud, it will be closer to the 'truth'.

21. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah yes when one has nothing, they go personal. You might go in the bathroom, turn on the light, look in the mirror and say that out loud, it will be closer to the 'truth'.
    Do you tell that to all your leftist pals as well? Of course you don't you dishonest whiny hypocrite.

22. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    There isn’t enough money on the planet to pay for The plans of Pocahontas.
    Of course not...we should just keep paying and bailing out CEO's. Privatize The Profits/Socialize The Losses... Another brilliant right wing mantra.