Thread: Warren Hits House Dems for Not Impeaching Trump: 'Congress Failed to Act'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Warren Hits House Dems for Not Impeaching Trump: 'Congress Failed to Act'

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has renewed her call to impeach President Donald Trump over the ongoing whistleblower controversy, now criticizing Congressional leadership.

Warren was speaking in Iowa Saturday when she critiqued Congress and, implicitly, Democratic leaders like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on the results of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“The government tried to investigate those activities. Donald Trump did everything he could to obstruct justice. I read all 448 pages and when I got to the end, I called for the impeachment of Donald Trump. Congress failed to act and now Donald Trump has shown that he believes he is above the law. He has solicited another foreign government to attack our election system,” Warren said.

“It is time for us to call out this illegal behavior and start impeachment proceedings right now,” she continued.

:https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ailed-to-act/|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-22-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe Fauxcahontas has also imagined up an impeachable offense, as she her "heritage."
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

deadcatbounce (09-22-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

yawn

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

dukkha (09-21-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Warren is absolutely correct. Pelosi is counting votes and determining whether an impeachment will win in the house. House Dems are determining whether going after impeachment will be good or bad for their personal election chances.
    Warren recognizes it as a duty. The evidence is overwhelming. We have a crook in the Whitehouse who in tearing down the 3 equal branches the constitution set up. If it works or not, she sees it as her duty as a Senator.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,096 Times in 13,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has renewed her call to impeach President Donald Trump over the ongoing whistleblower controversy, now criticizing Congressional leadership.

Warren was speaking in Iowa Saturday when she critiqued Congress and, implicitly, Democratic leaders like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on the results of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“The government tried to investigate those activities. Donald Trump did everything he could to obstruct justice. I read all 448 pages and when I got to the end, I called for the impeachment of Donald Trump. Congress failed to act and now Donald Trump has shown that he believes he is above the law. He has solicited another foreign government to attack our election system,” Warren said.

“It is time for us to call out this illegal behavior and start impeachment proceedings right now,” she continued.

:https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ailed-to-act/|
    Right on Liz. Tell it like it is.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Warren is absolutely correct. Pelosi is counting votes and determining whether an impeachment will win in the house. House Dems are determining whether going after impeachment will be good or bad for their personal election chances.
    Warren recognizes it as a duty. The evidence is overwhelming. We have a crook in the Whitehouse who in tearing down the 3 equal branches the constitution set up. If it works or not, she sees it as her duty as a Senator.
    Please provide the evidence of ANY CRIME...not MADEUP, LEFTNINNY BULLSHIT...an ACTUAL CRIME committed by Pres.Trump.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello reagansghost,

Right on Liz. Tell it like it is.

Please provide the evidence of ANY CRIME...not MADEUP, LEFTNINNY BULLSHIT...an ACTUAL CRIME committed by Pres.Trump.

De Oppresso Liber

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

anatta (09-22-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    It is a duty. The USA is a nation of laws, not of men and the rule of law has been circling the drain and at record speed since the orange monstrosity slithered into The White House. Even overlooking the Wall Street debacle and not punishing any of the perps was a dereliction of duty and let us not forget an illegal war base on lies and war profiteering which also went unaddressed.