1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    when did I mention the 2d?

but while we're on the subject, what are the first four words of that amendment?

go
    What's "the 2d"?
    Every life matters

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I only need just one more AR45! [Stephen Paddock]

Yeah! Right! Genius!
    Look at this over and over barrel strokers. Too bad you can’t smell it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (09-22-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Look at this over and over barrel strokers. Too bad you can’t smell it.
    I see an asshole that killed innocent people for no apparent reason. As a hunter, I "smell it" every time I clean the game I shot.

But do tell us, dickhead, why should we responsible gun owners be blamed for that asshole's actions? Is it our fault? Why is that?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

hilarious sarcasm but a very sad phenomenon nonetheless - scared little pilgrims ALWAYS flood the gun shops after they perceive their 'second amendment rights' to own armories are being 'infringed' upon

what it really means is the kids go without new clothes or decent food and the rent goes unpaid so some mouth-breather conspiracy kook can add one more assault rifle to that collection of penis enlargers proudly displayed in the basement - so embarrassing for a once-proud nation

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourk...ar-nra-1460608
    You're right, Lord North. The colonists should stop with this insolent nonsense.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

'AR-15' represents all assault weapons built on Stoner's basic design

arms manufacturers come out with new toys for the boys all the time

The AR 15 isn't an assault weapon regardless of how many times you claim it is. Continuing to do so proves you're just a sub human idiot.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I see an asshole that killed innocent people for no apparent reason. As a hunter, I "smell it" every time I clean the game I shot.

But do tell us, dickhead, why should we responsible gun owners be blamed for that asshole's actions? Is it our fault? Why is that?
    Your fucking Bambi is a little different than Grampa who ate the gun.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

hilarious sarcasm but a very sad phenomenon nonetheless - scared little pilgrims ALWAYS flood the gun shops after they perceive their 'second amendment rights' to own armories are being 'infringed' upon

what it really means is the kids go without new clothes or decent food and the rent goes unpaid so some mouth-breather conspiracy kook can add one more assault rifle to that collection of penis enlargers proudly displayed in the basement - so embarrassing for a once-proud nation

Democrats are their own worst enemy, the stupid fucks

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your fucking Bambi is a little different than Grampa who ate the gun.
    Are you saying the "smell" is different?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you saying the "smell" is different?
    I’m saying that a wasted HUMAN life is a little different than you putting dinner on the table, you ignorant fuck

Go back to that photo. Dress him out and serve his liver for your kids.
    Last edited by domer76; 09-22-2019 at 04:01 PM.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You assholes want a proliferation of guns? Then you own the problem

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seems to also send another message.. Don't talk bad about my products, if you do it will result in more, not less sales- sit silent w/ your mouth shut!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Did you advocate for Bump stocks Mr. NRA sponser? The Las Vegas murders was the act that got them banned! And for good reason!

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Did you advocate for Bump stocks Mr. NRA sponser? The Las Vegas murders was the act that got them banned! And for good reason!
    No. Spraying lead isn't my thing.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

No. Spraying lead isn't my thing.
    Thanks RB. I know you are not one of the gun nuts. You just grew up with guns like I did, you probably hunted at one time or another, or still do. You realize a man has to protect his family and property in this mean old crazy unpredictable world, and having a gun in the house, is the best and easiest option to have. You are probably very responsible with your guns and know how to keep guns safe in your home and out of the hands of children or bugulars.

You are what I call the 95% of responsible gun owners with the very best intentions for their guns.

And, I just want to say, that I support yours and mine 2nd amendment right to have and do all the above.

I can also say, that you and your kind of gun ownership is not the concerns of Democrats who want to see some safety measures taken by the government concerning the sale of guns in America.

I am a sensible person, and I would never be any part of a political party that would do anything to hinder your rights to defend yourself or your family.

I only want to see sensible gun laws that make sense to the majority of people just like you and me.

We just disagree on a common conundrum in American society today- You say nothing can be done by the government to make society safer regarding the sale of guns- and I say YES, some things can be done to make us all safer from the sale of guns to the public at large.

But, trust me, you and I have more in common with the things we do agree on, than the few things that we find ourselves disagreeing on concerning guns and gun ownership in America.

I think the largest problem we have in America today is the misunderstanding of Democrats and Republicans have of each other in the gun debate issues.

Why? Because politics can be very nasty. And it got nasty long before you and I were born into this nasty division that has only gotten worse during our lifetime.

I also believe that Democrats and Republicans are never going to even agree on what the 2nd amendment even means. I know it says what it says, but it worded in a manner that proves that it had very little thought and imagination and lack of consideration of consequences by those that wrote it at the time it was written.

Just want you to know, even though we do not know each other personally, and we are not friends, we find ourselves on different sides of the political spectrum, but you are not my enemy, and I intend you no harm or bad will in any way!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 09-23-2019 at 05:40 AM.