Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Donald Trump's Ghostwriter Thinks He's The "Most Purely Evil Human Being" He's Met

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,042
    Thanks
    4,686
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 5,036 Posts
    Groans
    537
    Groaned 883 Times in 768 Posts

    Default Donald Trump's Ghostwriter Thinks He's The "Most Purely Evil Human Being" He's Met

    Stefan Schwartz also says Trump has an "early high school" reading level (Duh?!!)

    Usually, when you move on from a job, the incredibly irritating aspects of former colleagues turn into foibles on which burnished anecdotes hinge on. You treat them more kindly in retrospect, now that you don't have to breathe the same air as them eight hours a day. It functions like entropy, but specifically for people who heat fish up in the microwave.

    Donald Trump apparently does not enjoy that effect. His ghostwriter on The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz, told Reddit during an Ask Me Anything session that the president is "the most purely evil human being" Schwartz has ever met.

    https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-ne...being-hes-met/



    “Whoa, Donald—you’re scaring me, man.”



  2. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

    Earl (09-20-2019)

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    guno (09-20-2019), Penderyn (09-20-2019), Phantasmal (09-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-20-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    23,186
    Thanks
    41,076
    Thanked 16,461 Times in 10,260 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,283 Times in 1,221 Posts

    Default

    From your link:
    ~~~
    Cartoonist Scott Adams, in the run up to the election and after, has talked about Donald Trump having a near mystical level of persuasion.

    Having interacted with the man, what do you think? Is he actually good at this one skill, or do people just believe him because they're predisposed to believe him?

    tonyschwartz1
    Tony Schwartz

    I definitely wouldn't call his persuasiveness mystical. What it does have are two key components: First, he is relentless. He keeps coming at you and coming at you until you finally throw up your hands and say "No Mas." It's akin to the way Harvey Weinstein was in assaulting women, and to the way I imagine Trump was with the many women he pursued (I was never privy to that part of his life). And finally, yes, people do believe him in significant part because they're aggrieved, and they sense he's aggrieved too, even if he's had every imaginable material advantage in life -- $400 million inherited in his 20s -- and most of the people who worship him are aggrieved because they don't have much at all. They've hitched their horse to the wrong wagon.

    [emphasis mine]
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (09-20-2019), reagansghost (09-20-2019), signalmankenneth (09-20-2019)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,302
    Thanks
    19,260
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,020 Posts
    Groans
    9,857
    Groaned 706 Times in 663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    From your link:
    ~~~
    Cartoonist Scott Adams, in the run up to the election and after, has talked about Donald Trump having a near mystical level of persuasion.

    Having interacted with the man, what do you think? Is he actually good at this one skill, or do people just believe him because they're predisposed to believe him?

    tonyschwartz1
    Tony Schwartz

    I definitely wouldn't call his persuasiveness mystical. What it does have are two key components: First, he is relentless. He keeps coming at you and coming at you until you finally throw up your hands and say "No Mas." It's akin to the way Harvey Weinstein was in assaulting women, and to the way I imagine Trump was with the many women he pursued (I was never privy to that part of his life). And finally, yes, people do believe him in significant part because they're aggrieved, and they sense he's aggrieved too, even if he's had every imaginable material advantage in life -- $400 million inherited in his 20s -- and most of the people who worship him are aggrieved because they don't have much at all. They've hitched their horse to the wrong wagon.

    [emphasis mine]
    You might want to fact check the “400 million inherited in his 20’s” Mujer de Buho.

    Not even close.

    “The New York Times reported Jan. 2 that Fred Sr.’s will "divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.’ "
    politifact.com
    Last edited by Earl; 09-20-2019 at 06:30 AM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Groan At Earl For This Awful Post:

    Cinnabar (09-20-2019), signalmankenneth (09-20-2019)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    23,186
    Thanks
    41,076
    Thanked 16,461 Times in 10,260 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,283 Times in 1,221 Posts

    Default

    Sucks to be pEarl. lol

    Today, 08:24 AM
    Earl
    Verified User

    This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  9. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (09-20-2019)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Cinnabar (09-20-2019)

  11. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,302
    Thanks
    19,260
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,020 Posts
    Groans
    9,857
    Groaned 706 Times in 663 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sucks to be pEarl. lol

    Today, 08:24 AM
    Earl
    Verified User

    This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    Sucks to be a liar, Mujer de Buho.

    Try being truthful.

    The truth will stand til the end of time.

  12. The Following 2 Users Groan At Earl For This Awful Post:

    Cinnabar (09-20-2019), signalmankenneth (09-20-2019)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Havana Moon (09-20-2019)

  14. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    23,186
    Thanks
    41,076
    Thanked 16,461 Times in 10,260 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,283 Times in 1,221 Posts

    Default

    <checks gag> Nope, still on tight. Poor attention whore.

    Today, 09:13 AM
    Earl
    Verified User

    This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  15. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (09-20-2019)

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Cinnabar (09-20-2019), guno (09-20-2019), signalmankenneth (09-20-2019)

  17. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,090
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,558 Posts
    Groans
    730
    Groaned 723 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    You can explain Trump's poor reading skills by Dyslexia. He has also shown such poor levels of understanding. He is embarrassed to show he cannot read well. But that does not explain his 5th-grade vocabulary. It does not show his teenage twittering and name-calling.
    Trump is a great example of arrested development. He never grew up because he was spoiled and did not have to. We should have left him in NY .

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

    guno (09-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-20-2019)

  19. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9,327
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 3,074 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 927 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    DYSLEXIA doesn't make you a WHORE. I've known several dyslexics including my brother--though his was never formally diagnosed. Trump is perverse man in all matters of character. And a whore for money and attention. Dyslexia might have hampered his READING capabilities but modern technology goes one HELLUVA WAY to compensate for that.
    REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

    Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts






  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    guno (09-20-2019)

  21. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 544 Times in 411 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    <checks gag> Nope, still on tight. Poor attention whore.

    Today, 09:13 AM
    Earl
    Verified User

    This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    You're the attention whore. Having to brag about your ignore list instead of actually debating, proves you just want attention.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

    Havana Moon (09-20-2019)

  23. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    23,186
    Thanks
    41,076
    Thanked 16,461 Times in 10,260 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,283 Times in 1,221 Posts

    Default

    That's unfortunate. Well, not so much.

    Today, 07:28 PM
    OG Yurt
    Muffin Stud

    This message is hidden because OG Yurt is on your ignore list.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  24. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (09-20-2019)

  25. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    23,186
    Thanks
    41,076
    Thanked 16,461 Times in 10,260 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,283 Times in 1,221 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    You can explain Trump's poor reading skills by Dyslexia. He has also shown such poor levels of understanding. He is embarrassed to show he cannot read well. But that does not explain his 5th-grade vocabulary. It does not show his teenage twittering and name-calling.
    Trump is a great example of arrested development. He never grew up because he was spoiled and did not have to. We should have left him in NY .
    Ra-men. "Arrested development" is about the most apt description of his demeanor, behavior, intellectual level (hahahaha), emotional status, and ignorance of societal norms. If he was an every day regular person at median income, he would probably be divorced (more than once), estranged from his kids and family, few friends other than losers like himself, had several different jobs, disliked by neighbors and coworkers.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Phantasmal (09-20-2019), signalmankenneth (09-20-2019)

  27. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    16,497
    Thanks
    2,275
    Thanked 7,218 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Groans
    89
    Groaned 1,211 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    What are trumps finest qualities?

    He’s not a serial murderer?

  28. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27,244
    Thanks
    7,121
    Thanked 16,027 Times in 10,925 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 957 Times in 918 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Stefan Schwartz also says Trump has an "early high school" reading level (Duh?!!)

    Usually, when you move on from a job, the incredibly irritating aspects of former colleagues turn into foibles on which burnished anecdotes hinge on. You treat them more kindly in retrospect, now that you don't have to breathe the same air as them eight hours a day. It functions like entropy, but specifically for people who heat fish up in the microwave.

    Donald Trump apparently does not enjoy that effect. His ghostwriter on The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz, told Reddit during an Ask Me Anything session that the president is "the most purely evil human being" Schwartz has ever met.

    https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-ne...being-hes-met/



    “Whoa, Donald—you’re scaring me, man.”


    Well, that will certainly sell some books lol.
    “I would like you to do us a favor, I would like you to find out what happened with the whole situation with Ukraine, with CrowdStrike. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”~verbatim, from Trump’s Perfect Call

  29. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,384
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 808 Times in 641 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 99 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    That Jew ... needs to meet Hitler ......

  30. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,424
    Thanks
    1,292
    Thanked 1,954 Times in 1,189 Posts
    Groans
    75
    Groaned 417 Times in 362 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    That Jew ... needs to meet Hitler ......
    Why? Because he does not support or defend a POS criminal? Or were you just waiting for the opportunity to say such a moronic, ignorant and offensive thing?

Similar Threads

  1. John Legend: "Donald Trump is an evil fucking canker sore"
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-01-2019, 11:29 AM
  2. Trump thinks the "Busing" issue" is about transportation
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 02:10 PM
  3. Trump: "Putin's backing an evil person"
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 04:40 PM
  4. "The Making of Donald Trump" ~ ~ (The Final "Nail" In Trumpy's "Box")
    By Mr. Shaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:34 AM
  5. "Appalling levels of human despair" in Yemen, yet U.S. stands by "key ally"
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 02:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •