Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Truth: All Muslims In The West Should Die.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    postense: "Actually, I don't think much of your idea. "
    Jack: Well, don't feel bad. I haven't been able to get a lot of support here. If you haven't noticed, there's a lot of religious-types around here.

Objections to your ides about gladiatorial combat doesn't have much to do with religion. It has to do with decency. It is without a doubt true that our natural empathy has been and is being used as a weapon against us. But what you suggest goes too far. The empathy of the populace shouldn't be crushed with what you suggest. There is just a time and a place for it. When it comes to enemies such as all non-Whites, there should be no empathy. As for those who follow some religious cult, most people follow some sort of cult. Whether it be religious or something like calling hate a bad thing. And you can't have everybody fighting to the death. All that is needed is reason. If allowed to be spoken, sooner or later, it will win the day.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by posttense View Post
    Objections to your ides about gladiatorial combat doesn't have much to do with religion. It has to do with decency. It is without a doubt true that our natural empathy has been and is being used as a weapon against us. But what you suggest goes too far. The empathy of the populace shouldn't be crushed with what you suggest. There is just a time and a place for it. When it comes to enemies such as all non-Whites, there should be no empathy. As for those who follow some religious cult, most people follow some sort of cult. Whether it be religious or something like calling hate a bad thing. And you can't have everybody fighting to the death. All that is needed is reason. If allowed to be spoken, sooner or later, it will win the day.
    It's the only way to prove who's God is the best. I think most of the Cultists would be for it. My favorite is the Sun God, but that's probably because I'm from SoCal, or maybe it's because he was the most popular through out History. Did you know that Sunday was named for the Sun God? (notice there is no Jesusday, Mosesday, or Mohammadday?)

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

every person buried here is worth more than all of you idiot racists put together

and yes that includes all the Muslim soldiers who fought and died for this nation
    Do you enjoy being stupid? What you call racism or hate wouldn't even exist unless there was highly useful and evolutionarily necessary reason for it. And it is probably that way throughout every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, you and the cult you follow are right. Isn't there a children's forum you could haunt instead? As for the sand nigger grave, fighting for a country doesn't mean you support that country. I joined the military once. The only reason I did it was for employment. Even if it did mean basically selling myself into slavery. Not only that, it is extraordinarily easy to talk young men into fighting.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It's the only way to prove who's God is the best. I think most of the Cultists would be for it. My favorite is the Sun God, but that's probably because I'm from SoCal, or maybe it's because he was the most popular through out History. Did you know that Sunday was named for the Sun God? (notice there is no Jesusday, Mosesday, or Mohammadday?)
    No god is best. All gods are devils in disguise. After mohammed, jesus was the second worst of the lot. Mohammed used the stick method. Jesus used the carrot method. The whole reason for all of the overly "good" things jesus taught was as the old saying goes, "You can trap more flies with honey than vinegar." Fuck everybody's voodoo bullshit. If you are into reading books, I have one to suggest to you. It is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." just google the title. You will find it. Also, you might want to consider what this jew had to say.

Attachment 11735

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by posttense View Post
    No god is best. All gods are devils in disguise. After mohammed, jesus was the second worst of the lot. Mohammed used the stick method. Jesus used the carrot method. The whole reason for all of the overly "good" things jesus taught was as the old saying goes, "You can trap more flies with honey than vinegar." Fuck everybody's voodoo bullshit. If you are into reading books, I have one to suggest to you. It is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." just google the title. You will find it. Also, you might want to consider what this jew had to say.

Attachment 11735
    The Sun God tells me to avoid the Cultists. So, I try to ignore them and their Harry Potter-type Tales of Fantasy and the Occult.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    You voted for trump didn't ya? All the racist and bigoted shitheads did.
    Racist? Bigoted? Those are pretty strange labels to put on the truth. Also, I will show again the picture of the jewish sand nigger piece of shit who says the islamification of Europe is a good thing. But ask any piece of shit jew in Israel. They will tell you that islamification of israel would be a bad thing. As for what Europeans had done to them in the past, what in the fuck makes them think that they had any right to be there to begin with. Also, one of the reasons that king Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out of Spain was because they practiced human sacrifice. (And most likely still do)
    Attached Images Attached Images