Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Truth: All Muslims In The West Should Die.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Default The Truth: All Muslims In The West Should Die.

OR AT LEAST DEPORT THEM ALL!!! There are too many reasons why to go into. Besides, why go through all that trouble for something that will probably just get deleted anyway. But I will give you some reasons. First, islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed personally cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. And for most muslims, their religion IS their government.

Next, muslims are liars. I remember hearing of one story from what I think was the koran where some followers of mohammed asked him if it was ok to lie to a person that mohammed wanted dead. So that they could more easily kill him. Mohammed said it was ok. From what I saw in looking things up, apparently there are other teachings that says it is ok for a muslim to lie to a non believer. Also, in the Koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the Koran 7:99 it says, "no one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." So if any muslim tells you anything that you might like hearing, DON"T BELIEVE THEM!

Next, muslims are all fags. (Violent ones, I'll grant you) They may say that they are against homosexuality. But that is only in the case of anal intercourse. Sucking dick is ok. It's no wonder that is isn't unusual to see two muslim men out in public in a muslim country walking along and holding hands. Also, many still practice pederasty. Just like in ancient Rome and Greece. Being a pedophile is also ok. Mohammed himself married a girl who was 6 years old. But to his "credit," he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Next, muslims often treat their women like cattle. Many even cut off the clits of girls. Also, I have heard of instances of muslim men here in the U.S. murdering their daughters for acting "Western." Also, since Sweden started letting muslim invaders in, rapes there have gone up by 1490%!!! I will show you some aftermath pictures of assaults on White women in Europe by muslim scum.

You might also find this video informative. It shows what some muslim nigger invaders in France did. At the end, from what I hear, the one nigger said "Your women belong to us!" But I don't know. Because I don't speak French. But it doesn't matter.

http://sendvid.com/n6wj03pw

You might also want to consider what this run of the mill piece of shit sand nigger had to say. And not speaking to Whity, I doubt if he was lying.

But do you know who the worst of all is? You white faggot pieces of shit who think that peace is the way. The price you are willing to pay for "peace" is far more than any sane person could be expected to endure.
    Last edited by posttense; 09-20-2019 at 05:15 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by posttense View Post
    The Truth: All Muslims In The West Should Die.
    WOW!! It only took you ten posts to prove you're an idiot. This could be a JPP record.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (09-19-2019), Mott the Hoople (09-20-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    WOW!! It only took you ten posts to prove you're an idiot. This could be a JPP record.
    That is the general kind of response I have come to expect from some cultist who has no justification for the cult they follow. "Screw facts! Just insult!"

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree. We should keep religious people out of the United States.
    Now, I have made a Proposal, but it hasn't gained much traction. Here, let me run it by you.
    We have like a Coliseum, where we pit the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and others Cults against each other. It's Live and also goes on Pay-TV. Course, there's the usual concessions of Beer and Peanuts. People could gamble on the outcome. There could even be Favorites, you know, like Moses the Jew, John the Christian, Malik the Muslim, and so on. Different nights would be different stuff, like some nights it's just hand to hand gang fights, other nights would be chains and clubs, others would be swords and those balls with the spikes in them. It would be a Money-Maker, and everybody would have a pretty good time.

OR AT LEAST DEPORT THEM ALL!!! There are too many reasons why to go into. Besides, why go through all that trouble for something that will probably just get deleted anyway. But I will give you some reasons. First, islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed personally cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. And for most muslims, their religion IS their government.

Next, muslims are liars. I remember hearing of one story from what I think was the koran where some followers of mohammed asked him if it was ok to lie to a person that mohammed wanted dead. So that they could more easily kill him. Mohammed said it was ok. From what I saw in looking things up, apparently there are other teachings that says it is ok for a muslim to lie to a non believer. Also, in the Koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the Koran 7:99 it says, "no one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." So if any muslim tells you anything that you might like hearing, DON"T BELIEVE THEM!

Next, muslims are all fags. (Violent ones, I'll grant you) They may say that they are against homosexuality. But that is only in the case of anal intercourse. Sucking dick is ok. It's no wonder that is isn't unusual to see two muslim men out in public in a muslim country walking along and holding hands. Also, many still practice pederasty. Just like in ancient Rome and Greece. Being a pedophile is also ok. Mohammed himself married a girl who was 6 years old. But to his "credit," he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Next, muslims often treat their women like cattle. Many even cut off the clits of girls. Also, I have heard of instances of muslim men here in the U.S. murdering their daughters for acting "Western." Also, since Sweden started letting muslim invaders in, rapes there have gone up by 1490%!!! I will show you some aftermath pictures of assaults on White women in Europe by muslim scum.

You might also find this video informative. It shows what some muslim nigger invaders in France did. At the end, from what I hear, the one nigger said "Your women belong to us!" But I don't know. Because I don't speak French. But it doesn't matter.

You might also want to consider what this run of the mill piece of shit sand nigger had to say. And not speaking to Whity, I doubt if he was lying.

But do you know who the worst of all is? You white faggot pieces of shit who think that peace is the way. The price you are willing to pay for "peace" is far more than any sane person could be expected to endure.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,738 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

every person buried here is worth more than all of you idiot racists put together

and yes that includes all the Muslim soldiers who fought and died for this nation

7. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

posttense (09-20-2019)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-21-2019), Guno צְבִי (09-19-2019), Mott the Hoople (09-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-19-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,835 Times in 14,177 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

poor goyim
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

10. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (09-19-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (09-20-2019), MAGA MAN (09-19-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,019 Times in 6,218 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your trolling is prepubscent at best. Go find a life, kiddo.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Your trolling is prepubscent at best. Go find a life, kiddo.
    Very good, Jade. You learned a new word.

"pre·pu·bes·cent"
    /ˌprēpyo͞oˈbes(ə)nt/

"relating to or in the period preceding puberty."

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Oh god not another moron Stormfronter!

Someone had better remind this idiot to breath before we lose another one.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Trumpet (09-20-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is the general kind of response I have come to expect from some cultist who has no justification for the cult they follow. "Screw facts! Just insult!"
    Don’t forget to breath. You’ll have to forgive us folks here at JPP.

We have certain standards here. One being that we don’t get involved in a battle of wits with defenseless individuals like you.

Now don’t forget to breath.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-20-2019)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    How about only the ones who make war on us? The others just deserve to live in Islamic countries.
    Oh lighten up 3D...it’s not like they are Catholics...or worse...Irish.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Trumpet (09-20-2019)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What is factual about the statement "All Muslims In The West Should Die"??
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I agree. We should keep religious people out of the United States.
    Now, I have made a Proposal, but it hasn't gained much traction. Here, let me run it by you.
    We have like a Coliseum, where we pit the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and others Cults against each other. It's Live and also goes on Pay-TV. Course, there's the usual concessions of Beer and Peanuts. People could gamble on the outcome. There could even be Favorites, you know, like Moses the Jew, John the Christian, Malik the Muslim, and so on. Different nights would be different stuff, like some nights it's just hand to hand gang fights, other nights would be chains and clubs, others would be swords and those balls with the spikes in them. It would be a Money-Maker, and everybody would have a pretty good time.
    Just stop with the nonsense.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Just stop with the nonsense.
    TD. Think about it. The Muslims could be screaming "Allahu Akbar", and then race into the center to kill the Infidels. The Christians could respond with "Jesus is Love", then rush forward with "Kill the Bastards!". The Jews would be led by Guno and charge forth with "Moses is the Shepard", kill the Canaanites. They meet in the middle and start bludgeoning each other. Who's God is the Greatest???
    Each week it would be a different contest. Of course, like European Soccer hooligans, there would be 'Religious Hooligans' that would form and hang outside the Coliseum and beat up others on their way out, but that would all be part of the hype and fun.
    Think of it. Drinking Beer, eating peanuts, watching the Cultists smash each others heads in with rocks and bats and those metal balls with the spikes in them. That would be a good way to pass a Friday night. Just good clean family fun.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (09-20-2019), Mott the Hoople (09-20-2019)