Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Questions for people who think Liberals run the media.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yellow Journalism isn't always Left or Right. It refers to journalism that is about entertaining and getting attention, not informing and educating. CNN does Yellow Journalism, but so does Fox News.

Because Trump actually is that bad. And this is a big problem in America. We've become so divided by this Left vs Right bullshit, that we defend our sides no matter what. The Right needs to accept that Trump is unhinged and extremely corrupt instead of writing off honest reporting on him as being liberal. Even Fox News used to have the balls to tell the truth about Trump.

So I don't disagree with the way CNN is handling these stories, but to play Devil's Advocate, let's say you're totally right here. CNN is biased against Conservatives. That doesn't mean CNN is run by Liberals. Like I said in the OP, every mainstream station is either conservative or centrist. CNN is run by Centrists.
    Your false premise because you are too ignorant to realize it? Yellow journalism does not belong in any REAL NEWS OUTLET...it belongs in the entertainment section or the supermarket in rags such as the National Enquirer it does not belong on the front page of the NY TIMES or Washington Compost....nor does it belong on any tv program that suggests they are a source of REAL NEWS....such as NBC, ABC, CBS or CNN. If it airs at all it should be made known that its nothing but OPINION for entertainment purposes and not real news....but you never EVER see that "disclaimer", thus its fake left wing news....because you never get any valid source, and they never retract a story on the same page it was delivered and debunked....the FRONT page.

Here is another example. The left leaning news declared that Colt was stopping the manufacture of AR 15s because of the recent deaths and mass shootings....this was inferred in the first lead paragraph, yet in the same article...buried on the last paragraph the real story line appears that debunks their own head lines about Colt stopping production because of mass shootings....in the last paragraph THE RAG tells the truth. Colt never actually said that was the reason when asked colt declared....the AR15 has been overproduced and there are simply to many on the open market to make it profitable to produce more at this current time. That is the quint essential trait of a left wing rag. Yeah.....IN THE WAKE OF MASS SHOOTINGS..colt stopped manufacturing the AR15 but that is not what Colt said, never inferred that....only ABC inferred it and opened the article with that blatant LIE. The other lie? The AR 15 is not an assault rifle...its a semi-automatic not much in difference than a 22 semi-auto in functionality....it simply LOOKS like the real assault weapon the M16 prototype.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/colt-stop-...ry?id=65727090

Thus you are lying your ass off in defense of the leftist media.
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-20-2019 at 08:45 PM.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

The examples in the article are, wait for it, examples.

I don't watch Game of Thrones, but doesn't it take place in Middle Earth or something where Christianity doesn't even exist? I'm pretty sure those aren't Christian priests.
    Even so its one more example that you provided.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If you compare them to the Far Right, sure. But really, they're more Centrist.
    Only to someone like you that is so far left you're about to wrap around the back of the political spectrum.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Now see, this is why so many people hate the Left. There is no such thing as white privilege. Poverty among Whites has gotten so bad that alcoholism and suicide rates are growing in white communities. So when some middle-class Liberal talks about "white privilege," it drives white people away from the Left. Most white Conservatives know Trump is a pathological liar, but they like him because he pisses off SJW cucks.

You want to move America towards the Left? Stop with the anti-white garbage. Have some compassion for white people who are suffering and don't get affirmative action or sympathy.
    Dude! Save it!

Don't try to White-Shame me Mr. Whitey Pants! Donald Trump has already made me ashamed to be White!

He has basically made me ashamed I even live on the same planet as him and you other Trump leg-humping bastards!

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so besides Fox, which network supports a conservative?......
    That is not their jobs. They are supposed to tell the news. The right-wing all the times has been listed, but you must think that is the news. It is not. It is propaganda. You have no problem with it. The right-wing across the nation radio is insidious. Drive across the country and you will hear how one sided that is. The Sinclair Network taking over local news across the nation is the same. The right is industrializing fake news.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    That is not their jobs.
    of course not......their job is to support the fucking lib'ruls like they always have.......you idiots will never admit the truth.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Dude! Save it!

Don't try to White-Shame me Mr. Whitey Pants! Donald Trump has already made me ashamed to be White!

He has basically made me ashamed I even live on the same planet as him and you other Trump leg-humping bastards!
    Well I'm obviously not a Trumpster if I'm trying to improve the Left.
    But if you're not going to stop the anti-white trolling, then you won't be helping.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Only to someone like you that is so far left you're about to wrap around the back of the political spectrum.
    Not really. I'm a big supporter of states' rights and a free market.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Even so its one more example that you provided.
    But it wasn't an example. And I provided a page with dozens of examples.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yellow journalism does not belong in any REAL NEWS OUTLET...it belongs in the entertainment section or the supermarket in rags such as the National Enquirer it does not belong on the front page of the NY TIMES or Washington Compost....nor does it belong on any tv program that suggests they are a source of REAL NEWS....such as NBC, ABC, CBS or CNN.
    I agree. What I'm saying is that these networks don't have a liberal bias and Yellow Journalism is not always about politics, rather it's about sensationalism and entertainment. CNN isn't liberal, but it does practice Yellow Journalism.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well I'm obviously not a Trumpster if I'm trying to improve the Left.
    But if you're not going to stop the anti-white trolling, then you won't be helping.
    You are one of those people whose life would instantly improve- IF YOU SUDDENLY WENT COLOR BLIND!

Dude, you have an agenda that is color-coated!

Everything about you says- WHITE NATIONALIST!

It's your theme! It's obvious!

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You are one of those people whose life would instantly improve- IF YOU SUDDENLY WENT COLOR BLIND!

Dude, you have an agenda that is color-coated!
    Aren't you the one saying white privilege is real? I'm saying that by you bringing up race like this, you're helping to get Trump reelected.

Everything about you says- WHITE NATIONALIST!

It's your theme! It's obvious!
    I'm not a White Nationalist, I'm an Ethnic Nationalist. And one of the reasons I'm an Ethnic Nationalist is because, as you're demonstrating now, multiracial and multiculturalism make it much harder to have social cohesion, which Fascists like the Republicans quickly take advantage of. If America was still an ethnostate like it used to be, we wouldn't have anti-white propaganda pulling people towards the Right. We wouldn't have to waste time arguing over representation and affirmative action. Instead, we could spend more time on reducing inequality, expanding rights for LGBT people, fighting sexism in various parts of our culture, and fixing the environment.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

But it wasn't an example. And I provided a page with dozens of examples.
    You provided a page with no examples, only accusations.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aren't you the one saying white privilege is real? I'm saying that by you bringing up race like this, you're helping to get Trump reelected.

I'm not a White Nationalist, I'm an Ethnic Nationalist. And one of the reasons I'm an Ethnic Nationalist is because, as you're demonstrating now, multiracial and multiculturalism make it much harder to have social cohesion, which Fascists like the Republicans quickly take advantage of. If America was still an ethnostate like it used to be, we wouldn't have anti-white propaganda pulling people towards the Right. We wouldn't have to waste time arguing over representation and affirmative action. Instead, we could spend more time on reducing inequality, expanding rights for LGBT people, fighting sexism in various parts of our culture, and fixing the environment.
    OK, you sound sincere!

Look, there is nothing wrong with one liking his own skin color. Nothing really wrong with having prejudices about other kinds of people.

Those are natural among everyone in the world. We are kind of born that way!

But, I think you downplay the negative effect that White Nationalism is having on our society, by trying to pretend it don't exist. I simply just call it out every time I see of it or hear of it, because I feel compelled to do so.

We may never be able to devoid our nation of it, but we don't have to embrace it either!

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    You provided a page with no examples, only accusations.
    Then you obviously didn't really read the page.