Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP disturbing promise to WORLD LEADER sent INTEL off to IG! DNI SHUT IT DOWN!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Maybe, but it would be far better for us (and for him) if he were charged, convicted and died alone and penniless in prison.
    I don't give a crap how he croaks but the system that enabled him needs to be burnt down to the ground.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Maybe the criminal blob will keel over from clogged arteries in the very near future but even if that happens, the crap that enabled him must be addressed and dealt with.
    I agree - seriously, after the final Trump meltdown/arrest, the corporately owned and operated GOP could very well disintegrate, voted permanently out of office up and down the ticket by real Americans

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't give a crap how he croaks but the system that enabled him needs to be burnt down to the ground.
    You going to start the burning, you Fascist dumb fuck?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I agree - seriously, after the final Trump meltdown/arrest, the corporately owned and operated GOP could very well disintegrate, voted permanently out of office up and down the ticket by real Americans
    You love to be wrong don't you? Are you remotely aware that you are NEVER right about anything? I think you have to be mentally retarded. No joke.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    We have to vote out the Republican-lite establishment Dems as well. They have become too comfortable with their corporate ties.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-19-2019 at 06:20 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

reagansghost (09-19-2019)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    brain dead thread.....what was this corrupt & illegal "promise"? Raw Sewage coverage
    Because if there wasn't either there is nothing to whistler-blow about.

I'm continuously amazed at just how dug in the Deep State Creeps are to the point when they have a serious disagreement with POTUS they feel they can start a fake investigation ( Russian collusion) or claim its their duty to actively undermine presidential authority.

Nat'l Security types are just a bunch of bureaucrats for the purpose of proving intelligence to POTUS.
    Their heads are so swelled up they think they are part of the decision making process, and go against POTUS
    the system you hate sooo much is populated by Americans

right now a TRIAL is starting to TRY one of the Russian companies who fucked our election

Court documented FACT

you cant be an America

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We have to vote out the Republican-lite establishment Dems as well. They have become too comfortable with their corporate ties.
    not until the republican party is full on dead

let the districts PICK who they want to represent them

Its called Democracy

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    not until the republican party is full on dead

let the districts PICK who they want to represent them

Its called Democracy
    I didn't say get them out with pitchforks...I did say VOTE them out. They need to be replaced with real Democratic representation. It is in very large part their fault that we wound up with a beast like Trump.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-19-2019 at 06:40 PM.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't say get them out with pitchforks...I did say VOTE them out. They need to be replaced with real Democratic representation. It is in very large part their fault that we wound up with a beast like Trump.
    Im not for Dino hunting

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Im not for Dino hunting
    And I am not for Dinos period. They do not belong in a party that is the legacy of FDR. If their constituency is too stupid or corporate connected to vote them out so be it but Shmuckie Chuckie Schumer's office has certainly heard from me on his incessant weak-assed responses to Republic-cons. And the Democratic establishment has been horrible to the new young and vibrant Progressive wing as they are threatened by them as well.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

If Donald Trump didn't have anything to hide- he would not be hiding anything!

That says all you need to know about Donald Trump!

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm leaning towards some 'promise' to Putin. Maybe has something to do with Sanctions?
    Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine

Source: Washington Post

A whistleblower complaint about President Trump made by an intelligence official centers on Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter, which has set off a struggle between Congress and the executive branch.

The complaint involved communications with a foreign leader and a “promise” that Trump made, which was so alarming that a U.S. intelligence official who had worked at the White House went to the inspector general of the intelligence community, two former U.S. officials said.

Two and a half weeks before the complaint was filed, Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, a comedian and political newcomer who was elected in a landslide in May.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...476_story.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Jack (09-20-2019)

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pierce: Donald Trump's 'Promise' to a Foreign Leader Is More Than Just Troubling

I never thought I'd see the day when a serious concern for national security would be allayed in my mind by the fact that the President* of the United States never has made a promise he couldn't break.

Yes, it has well and truly hit the fan. ...

Sooner or later, we'll find out to whom El Caudillo del Mar-a-Lago made one of his customarily worthless promises. If we're all very lucky, it will be to some bush-league satrap like the ruler of Qatar. If we're not lucky, it will be to somebody who won't take the president*'s usual modus operandi as helplessly as various New Jersey glaziers once had to, and the president* will be forced to start eating his KFC with a geiger counter. What we do know is that the communication involving the promise was sufficiently alarming that some conscientious spook blew the whistle on it. What we also know is that our acting Director of National Intelligence has fought like a rabid badger to keep that information a way from the responsible congressional committees....

One hesitates to say enough is enough but, this time, seriously, enough is truly enough. The president*, who knows nothing about anything and whose word is worthless, is promising god alone knows what to god alone knows who, but whatever it happened to be was scary enough to spook the spooks, and damaging enough to risk corrupting the usual oversight process. How much of this perilous nonsense are we willing to tolerate? When corruption and incompetence collide, there's a lot that hits the fan.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...c=socialflowTW

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Cinnabar (09-19-2019), Tranquillus in Exile (09-20-2019)

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

What Trump said about or to Ukraine leaders was so wrong and offensive that someone in his admin thought congress should know about it. His admin, not Dems. The mechanism allows them to do it. If he asks the IG to transfer the info to congress the law says he SHALL do it. Shall used to mean something before this admin. Now Trump's personal justice department is blocking that right. Trump is above the law and the whistleblower protections are void until he leaves office.
    It appears Trump was using US aid money as a cudgel to force the Ukraine to investigate Biden's dead son's activities. Trump has no bottom. Biden did nothing wrong. But Trump will use his powers to his political advantage, even if it breaks the law.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Jack (09-20-2019)