Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewandowski Makes Dunce-o-crats Look Like the Idiots They Are:Priceless!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Lewandowski Makes Dunce-o-crats Look Like the Idiots They Are:Priceless!!

Corey Lewandowski Makes Nadler Look Like a Fat, Petulant, Little Child

WASHINGTON — If former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s goal during Tuesday afternoon’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee was to stonewall and frustrate Democrats, he can safely proclaim his mission accomplished.

Lewandowski was summoned to testify by Democrats on the committee about the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia during the 2016 election and subsequent efforts to obstruct investigations into such efforts. He had been issued subpoenas along with former top White House aides Rob Porter and Rick Dearborn.

Porter and Dearborn did not show up on Tuesday afternoon, with Porter’s attorney citing direction from White House counsel Pat Cipollone for him to refuse to testify.

~Questioned by the committee’s chairman, Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., about the June 19, 2017, meeting between Lewandowski and Trump, Lewandowski said he needed “the exact language of the report” to answer if the meeting had simply taken place.

“I don’t think I need to do that,” Nadler retorted.

Lewandowski insisted. “Congressman, I’d like you to refresh my memory,” he said, “by providing a copy of the report so I can follow along.” That led to a search for a printed copy of the report, which Rep. Madeleine Dean, D-Pa., produced. By then, however, Nadler’s five-minute questioning time was up, and Collins forced the committee to take a vote on whether Nadler was allowed to exceed that limit.

Lewandowski, who is considering running for the U.S. Senate from New Hampshire and who advertised a new website to aid in that bid during the hearing’s first recess, did not miss a beat: “Patriots,” he said, referencing the New England team.

“Patriots — so you’re pretty happy right now?” Collins went on.

“Tom’s a winner,” Lewandowski deadpanned, referencing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Exchanges like that assured that the question of obstruction of justice — which is critical for Democrats wishing to impeach the president — would receive short shrift on Tuesday afternoon. Democrats seemed acutely aware of that fact. “This is a House Judiciary, not a house party,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, chided Lewandowski later.

Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., did manage to substantively engage Lewandowski about the Oval Office meeting with Trump. Describing Lewandowski as an “enforcer” willing to break the law, Cohen wondered if Lewandowski found it “strange” to have the president ask him to pressure Sessions into curbing the Mueller investigation.

“I didn’t think the president asked me to do anything illegal,” Lewandoswki said, in one of the few exchanges that seemed to rattle him.

“You didn’t think that was illegal, to obstruct justice?” Cohen thundered.

As the Mueller report makes clear, Lewandowski ultimately did not deliver Trump’s message to Sessions. He did not do so, he told Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., because “I took my kids to the beach. That was more important.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lewandows...201943850.html

What a GAGGLE OF FUCKING NUMBSKULLS....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (09-18-2019), Stretch (09-17-2019), Terri4Trump (09-24-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can't really call people idiots unless you're above that level.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

WASHINGTON — If former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s goal during Tuesday afternoon’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee was to stonewall and frustrate Democrats, he can safely proclaim his mission accomplished.

Lewandowski was summoned to testify by Democrats on the committee about the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia during the 2016 election and subsequent efforts to obstruct investigations into such efforts. He had been issued subpoenas along with former top White House aides Rob Porter and Rick Dearborn.

Porter and Dearborn did not show up on Tuesday afternoon, with Porter’s attorney citing direction from White House counsel Pat Cipollone for him to refuse to testify.

~Questioned by the committee’s chairman, Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., about the June 19, 2017, meeting between Lewandowski and Trump, Lewandowski said he needed “the exact language of the report” to answer if the meeting had simply taken place.

Lewandowski insisted. “Congressman, I’d like you to refresh my memory,” he said, “by providing a copy of the report so I can follow along.” That led to a search for a printed copy of the report, which Rep. Madeleine Dean, D-Pa., produced. By then, however, Nadler’s five-minute questioning time was up, and Collins forced the committee to take a vote on whether Nadler was allowed to exceed that limit.

Lewandowski, who is considering running for the U.S. Senate from New Hampshire and who advertised a new website to aid in that bid during the hearing’s first recess, did not miss a beat: “Patriots,” he said, referencing the New England team.

“Tom’s a winner,” Lewandowski deadpanned, referencing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Exchanges like that assured that the question of obstruction of justice — which is critical for Democrats wishing to impeach the president — would receive short shrift on Tuesday afternoon. Democrats seemed acutely aware of that fact. “This is a House Judiciary, not a house party,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, chided Lewandowski later.

Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., did manage to substantively engage Lewandowski about the Oval Office meeting with Trump. Describing Lewandowski as an “enforcer” willing to break the law, Cohen wondered if Lewandowski found it “strange” to have the president ask him to pressure Sessions into curbing the Mueller investigation.

“I didn’t think the president asked me to do anything illegal,” Lewandoswki said, in one of the few exchanges that seemed to rattle him.

As the Mueller report makes clear, Lewandowski ultimately did not deliver Trump’s message to Sessions. He did not do so, he told Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., because “I took my kids to the beach. That was more important.”

One phrase sums it up. Circus Clowns existing the clown mobile. I watched 20 minutes of the circus....guess what? They took the entire 20 minutes engaging in the procedural head count votes......the republicans who actually know Parliamentary procedure...had the tiny Hitler want a be, Nadler twisted in knots....he lost his 5 min. attempting get an answer to a single question....that was finally addressed as Executive Privilege. Priceless.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Earl (09-18-2019), Stretch (09-17-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    One phrase sums it up. Circus Clowns existing the clown mobile. I watched 20 minutes of the circus....guess what? They took the entire 20 minutes engaging in the procedural head count votes......the republicans who actually know Parliamentary procedure...had the tiny Hitler want a be, Nadler twisted in knots....he lost his 5 min. attempting get an answer to a single question....that was finally addressed as Executive Privilege. Priceless.
    At one point, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., asked if Trump wanted Lewandowski to “intimidate” Sessions.

“Well,” an unfazed Lewandowski said, “you’d have to ask President Trump that.”
    Why don't Nadler, et al ask President Trump?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't defend Trump so much because I'm enthralled with him. Sometimes I hate him, sometimes I love the guy.
    But dims have been acting like petulant children since Nov. 2016 and they still do.
    Which is why I've already decided I'll vote for him in '20. Which I did not do in '16.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-18-2019), Darth Omar (09-18-2019), Earl (09-18-2019), gfm7175 (09-18-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019), USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Why don't Nadler, et al ask President Trump?
    Executive Privilege. If Nadler wanted real answers......Hillary Clinton, BHO, Comey, etc. would be answering questions.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

anonymoose (09-17-2019), Earl (09-18-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

This is so stupid lol.

Ok, so what if Sessions got the message? Nothing happened! Which speaks directly to the point of why the majority of Americans flat out do not care about obstruction—because nothing was ever obstructed!

And about that: obstruction requires criminal intent. Lefties, what was the nature of the Russian investigation at the time of the conversation Trump had with Corey? Was it a criminal investigation or a counterintelligence investigation? What was Comey saying to Trump about it? Didn’t Comey [lie] tell Trump that he wasn’t a subject of an investigation?

And has ANYONE in the history of the republic ever been charged with ‘obstructing’ a counterintelligence investigation that alleges no specific crime or suspects?

I’ll wait right here.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Berke got Lewandowski to admit he lies. Berke was the best part of the hearing.

14. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-18-2019)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (09-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-18-2019)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-18-2019)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (09-18-2019)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,416 Times in 16,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I don't defend Trump so much because I'm enthralled with him. Sometimes I hate him, sometimes I love the guy.
    But dims have been acting like petulant children since Nov. 2016 and they still do.
    Which is why I've already decided I'll vote for him in '20. Which I did not do in '16.
    He's going to get a ton of votes from people who feel just the same way....who's not weary of watching their tantrums...here, there, everywhere?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (09-18-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,416 Times in 16,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

No collusion, no obstruction...none...
    No game changer moment from yesterday...
    Let the harassment continue, I guess, but why?... wouldn't Democrats be better served to put all their energies to better use...for their People? They should be so tired of falling flat....every...single...day....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-18-2019), Earl (09-18-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    No collusion, no obstruction...none...
    No game changer moment from yesterday...
    Let the harassment continue, I guess, but why?... wouldn't Democrats be better served to put all their energies to better use...for their People? They should be so tired of falling flat....every...single...day....
    Pelosi is off cringing in a corner after yesterday lol.

The optics for democrats are horrid. One would have thought they’d learn their lesson after the Mullet hearing. There just isn’t anything there that anyone but the diehards care about and democrats need more than their radical base and collusion Bitter Enders going into 2020. And all they’re doing is alienating independents and turning Never Trumpers into—all be it, reluctant, Trump voters. Problem is a Luke warm vote counts just as much as any other vote.

And Pelosi knows it as well as anyone. She was helpless to stop it, apparently.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (09-18-2019), Earl (09-18-2019), TOP (09-18-2019)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Is this it?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Combative Lewandowski frustrates Democrats, as impeachment-probe hearing descends into disarray
    foxnews.com

Everything that the Democrats attempt descends "into disarray."

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (09-18-2019), Truth Detector (09-18-2019), USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2019)

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You can't really call people idiots unless you're above that level.
    Good to see you follow your own advice.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post: