Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, CFM and Sailor

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Notice how the right-wing Trumptards are all suddenly all on board with....

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't believe Iran's bluster.

The same Iraqi forces we went through like a hot knife through soft butter, fought them to a stalemate for eight years.

Plus, we have highly sophisticated, super high tech air defense systems that we could employ in SA if we (with other UN forces) set up a temporary base there.

If Iran begins committing these kinds of attacks on a regular basis, something will have to be done and we are the only country who can take the lead.

Whether we like it or not.
    The U.S. dropped an average of 72 bombs every day — the equivalent of three an hour — in 2016, according to an analysis of American strikes around the world.
    According to the New York City-based think tank, 26,171 bombs were dropped on Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan during the year.
    Bombs don't seem to be working and Iran has thousands of GPS guided cruise missiles and Russia will be sending them countless more if a war breaks out.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The difficult for the US is that they fail to realize that if you try to destroy whole populations by sanctions and tariffs, the only alternatives being death or slavery, they have nothing to lose and will fight to the death.
    Precisely! It is getting to the point that war is the best option for them, it makes perfect sense that they would try and provoke one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-21-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ????.....nobody obstructed anyone......unless you count refusing to admit to something you didn't do, as obstruction.......
    It makes no sense trying to convince a trump supporter of the obvious truth, they are too fucking stupid.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Nomad (09-20-2019)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    We have been in Afghanistan like 20 fucking years and can't seem to knock out key elements of Taliban infrastructure but you think we could do that in Iran? How many years were we in Iraq? The days of the US being tough guy that can take anyone out are over. Iran has thousands of guided missiles that are mobile and we would be lucky if we could take out 10% of them. All they have to do is close those straits and the rest of the world is in big trouble.
    Afghanistan barely has an infrastructure to speak of. The place is virtually prehistoric. If you'll recall, one member of the Bush 43 administration was reported to have made a comment when justifying the choice to invade Iraq rather than Afghanistan in response to 9/11, that had something to do with the lack of PR value associated with "bombing holes in the desert", which is how he correctly characterized what an air campaign against Afghanistan would be the equivalent of.

Besides, as I stressed earlier, I'm not talking about going to war with Iran or defeating them or toppling the regime, etc. I'm talking about making it prohibitively expensive for them to continue launching attacks on oil fields. With the crippling economic sanctions already in place, destroying their power plants, bridges, water processing facilities etc, would make things even worse for them and possibly give them pause to consider the consequences of continuing down the road upon which they seem to have started.

Hell, oil going to $300 a barrel might be good for the rest of the world. The right says alternative energy is too expensive well it won't be when oil becomes 5 times as expensive.
    Insanity.

The ripple effects would be felt in every sector of our economy and could throw it into a tailspin from which it might never recover, thus defeating your intended purpose.

That's not the way to accomplish anything.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

but I know of NOONE from the left that complains about Bolton being fired.
    you say this in a thread where you just got done complaining that Trump fired him.......good job......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It makes no sense trying to convince a trump supporter of the obvious truth, they are too fucking stupid.
    did you notice that Mueller completed his investigation without interference?........what more did you want?....hopes and prayers?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

That is putting it mildly. I suspect that Iran is itching for someone, anyone, to strike them and when they do Iran will close the straits. They are sick of these sanctions and if they are to suffer they can easily make the rest of the world suffer. Iran has thousands of high tech missiles, many on mobile launchers that we could not get to even with a massive bombing campaign. How much of the world's oil passes through that strait? Iran can easily bring the world to it's knees as far as energy is concerned. They are sick of that dumbshit in Washington dictating to them,
    Sanctions are deadly, and many people die because of lack of medicine and food. Iran looks at their situation from a retaliatory eye for an eye- "You cause us to suffer and die- We will cause you harm as well.

And again, everyone was happy and content to follow the World Treaty, and everyone that signed it and was a part of it were doing everything in accordance with that treaty, when Donald Trump deliberately tore it up and through it in the face of our allies and IRAN, and immediately imposing those deadly sanctions on Iran and making the United States a country that cannot keep it's word of commitments in the eyes of the entire world. The only people who did not like the treaty were the most extreme politically motivated Obama Haters and trouble makers here in the United States who used the treaty to criticize president OBAMA for anything and everything he ever did or did not do- at the time of his signing of the treaty.

This was a treaty that the leaders of all allied nations drafted together and agreed was the only way possible to prevent Iran from having nuclear arms for the next 10 years, and yet Trump ended it without any resolutions to offer anything new.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (09-22-2019)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you say this in a thread where you just got done complaining that Trump fired him.......good job......
    I have never complained that jackass was fired.

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have never complained that jackass was fired.
    sorry you are having so much trouble making up your mind......

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    nope

that is what the UN is for
    agreed. desert storm was pure Bush Crime Family fueled BS.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Notice how the right-wing Trumptards are all suddenly all on board with.......US intelligence reports?
    You sound like a stupid punkass kid. Grow the fuck up you little BITCH

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

We have been in Afghanistan like 20 fucking years and can't seem to knock out key elements of Taliban infrastructure but you think we could do that in Iran?
    There is no Taliban infrastructure left you fucking retard. YES we could obliterate Iran, and we should. They have earned it a million times over.

I am former military,, and I can tell you that most people do not think about the multiple ways a nation can be sent back to the stone age with air power alone, and I do not mean using nukes.

Imagine every power plant obliterated: No electricity. Every water pump plant destroyed: No water. Imagine every dam blown up and vast areas decimated by floods. Every bridge knocked out, and every railroad destroyed preventing any transportation of goods. Then add to that the destruction of all shipping ports no no ship of any kind can dock anywhere. Think long and hard of that combination: No electricity, no food, no water, no energy, no way for vehicles to move, and no way for supplies to come in.

They should thank Allah that I am not president.

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

. a bunch of nauseatingly and shamelessly dishonest phony-baloney asswipes the Trumptardian right is.
    Yes I notice that and wholeheartedly agree.

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    You sound like a stupid punkass kid. Grow the fuck up you little BITCH

Go climb back in bed with one of your family members, you inbred freak.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!