Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, CFM and Sailor

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Notice how the right-wing Trumptards are all suddenly all on board with....

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    funny that demmycunts complained that Trump hired Boiten then complained that he fired him........
    Nobody's complaining about it you lying halfwit.

We're shaking our heads in amazement and amusement that the dysfunctional douchebag can't even keep a cabinet together for longer than a couple of months at a time.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-19-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the investigation shows us he was telling the truth since day one......
    Fucking liar shitbag.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I have a penis stuck in my ear
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have no penis
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    They still are.
    The only one talking about that is Tulsi Gabbard.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

The idea that the U.S. military is supreme has not been tested in decades. China and Russia each have hyper-sonic missiles. They could either give a few to Iran, or become involved themselves. How many sunken aircraft carriers are enough?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,693 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 417 Times in 384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Abqaiq (Arabic: بقيق‎ Biqayq) is a Saudi Aramco gated community and oil-processing facilities located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, located in the desert 60 km southwest of the Dhahran-Dammam-Khobar metropolitan area, and north of the Rub' al-Khali, the second largest sand desert in the world also known as the "Empty Quarter". The community was built in the 1940s by Aramco (now Saudi Aramco). The Abqaiq community had a population of approximately 1,500 in 2012, though the inclusion of the population outside the Saudi Aramco community brings this number closer to 30,000.
    Abqaiq has been organizing a Safari Festival since 2017. The 10-days festival aims at presenting the Arab and desert heritage by presenting different shows.[1]
    Is that what you call evidence that they didn't do it? I don't give a shit if they do prove it was Iran and Iran says that's right we did it, I am still against ANY military strike or answer on our part. All I am saying is that if it continues it IS going to become everyone's problem. All thanks to Trump.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1940?????????

damn

blow up what you want to rebuild with BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY and blame Iran

trump was talking to Iran

he pulled away from the hard line and FIRED Bolton

Putin and this little asshole prince who took over the country seem pretty TIGHT huh
    Is that what you call evidence that Iran did not do it? Iranian missiles that did not explode sitting in the sand in Saudi Arabia is not evidence but your half baked idea that they needed a new facility and that's evidence Iran didn't do it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (09-22-2019)

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    And that goes for the US military as well.

Iran, thanks to Russia, is pretty well equipped on the ground, in the air, and on the sea to handle themselves defensively.

Our Iraqi invasion was a cakewalk as compared to what a US invasion of Iran would look like.

It would be a war with many more casualties, and costly in terms of risking fighter jets, other aircraft, ships, and many men.

The Iranians are not going to just roll over and play dead! They could fuck up a lot of shit for the US!
    That is putting it mildly. I suspect that Iran is itching for someone, anyone, to strike them and when they do Iran will close the straits. They are sick of these sanctions and if they are to suffer they can easily make the rest of the world suffer. Iran has thousands of high tech missiles, many on mobile launchers that we could not get to even with a massive bombing campaign. How much of the world's oil passes through that strait? Iran can easily bring the world to it's knees as far as energy is concerned. They are sick of that dumbshit in Washington dictating to them,

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

hmmmmmm

all iof the sudden a guy shows up to this site and without qualm accepts everything the Saudis and the trump team says

requires NO evidence

and thinks me asking for the EVIDENCE is unreasonable '

geeeeeee
    Evidence or no evidence I am not for retaliation. I don't disagree with you for an instant that Trump is a liar capable of just about anything but it is becoming rather apparent who shot down our drone, who struck those ships in the straits and who is probably responsible for these strikes in Saudi Arabia. As much as Trump is a jackass I think it's obvious he doesn't want war either or he would have retaliated when they shot down our drone.

I may not have been around here for long but you aren't going to find anyone on this site who despises Trump or the republican more than I.

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm not talking all out war and certainty not ground forces.

I'm talking limited air strikes to knock out key elements of their infrastructure.
    We have been in Afghanistan like 20 fucking years and can't seem to knock out key elements of Taliban infrastructure but you think we could do that in Iran? How many years were we in Iraq? The days of the US being tough guy that can take anyone out are over. Iran has thousands of guided missiles that are mobile and we would be lucky if we could take out 10% of them. All they have to do is close those straits and the rest of the world is in big trouble.

Hell, oil going to $300 a barrel might be good for the rest of the world. The right says alternative energy is too expensive well it won't be when oil becomes 5 times as expensive.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-20-2019)

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

The difficult for the US is that they fail to realize that if you try to destroy whole populations by sanctions and tariffs, the only alternatives being death or slavery, they have nothing to lose and will fight to the death.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Port Tack (09-20-2019)

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the investigation shows us he was telling the truth since day one......
    Bullshit, it shows nothing of the sort. If he had not been president he would have been indicted for obstruction. Why would anyone obstruct if there was nothing he had to hide or worry about?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-20-2019)

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Bullshit, it shows nothing of the sort. If he had not been president he would have been indicted for obstruction. Why would anyone obstruct if there was nothing he had to hide or worry about?
    ????.....nobody obstructed anyone......unless you count refusing to admit to something you didn't do, as obstruction.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

funny that demmycunts complained that Trump hired Boiten then complained that he fired him........
    I'm not sure of your juvenile terminology but I know of NOONE from the left that complains about Bolton being fired. He is almost as big a flaming asshole as Trump is. Bolton was more than willing to start a war with Iran while the president really doesn't want one but is stupid enough to start one whether he wants one or not.

Bailing out of the Iran deal and placing more sanctions on Iran was fucking stupid as well as illegal, especially when they were following it. Now Iran is back on track to developing a nuclear weapon when otherwise they would not be doing so until at least 2030. How was that a smart thing to do? Trump is too fucking stupid to realize the ramifications of his actions and only wanted to solidify support with his dumbshit followers by killing something Obama. Not only that but he has solidified the Iranian peoples support for their regime just when they were beginning to appeal to a democratic way of thinking. Iran I believe now wants war and if they can start one their populace will be behind them 100%.