Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trumps "Wall" - Pentagon says not so fast dipshit

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Fun to see how you have to live to yourself about providing any credible sources that need any debunking.

Thanks for continuing to admit you're a lying whore.
    Yeah...….there's and old say'n I heard from my PAP, "You are a crow's egg in an eagles nest". Meaning? You are a scavenger that feeds off the rotting flesh that others have killed.....pretending to be a great predator. As demonstrated you waste a great deal of effort without ever producing anything of substance.

You are the quint essential example of THE FOOL, as defined in scripture.

1. A fool does not want to learn......a fool hates knowledge (Prov. 1:22) 2. A fool is more interested in his own words....than actually learning, he engages in a discussion in order to hear his own gums flap (Prov. 18:2) 3. A fool is directed by his "emotions" rather than reason and logic.....that's why a fool is easily led into sin. (Prov. 6-27)

4. Fools are arrogant...…(Prov. 28:26)...because he is arrogant he mocks sin (Prov. 14:9)

5. The fool does not believe in God....."The fool has said in his heart....THERE IS NO GOD. They are corrupt and have done abominable iniquity....there is none (fools) who do good." (Ps. 53:1) They have their own foolish standards and emotions to judge the actions of others." (Rom. 1:10-22).

You are if nothing else......entertaining as hell, like a dancing monkey on a chain. SOCK

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-19-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah...….there's and old say'n I heard from my PAP, "You are a crow's egg in an eagles nest". Meaning? You are a scavenger that feeds off the rotting flesh that others have killed.....pretending to be a great predator. As demonstrated you waste a great deal of effort without ever producing anything of substance.

You are the quint essential example of THE FOOL, as defined in scripture.

1. A fool does not want to learn......a fool hates knowledge (Prov. 1:22) 2. A fool is more interested in his own words....than actually learning, he engages in a discussion in order to hear his own gums flap (Prov. 18:2) 3. A fool is directed by his "emotions" rather than reason and logic.....that's why a fool is easily led into sin. (Prov. 6-27)

4. Fools are arrogant...…(Prov. 28:26)...because he is arrogant he mocks sin (Prov. 14:9)

5. The fool does not believe in God....."The fool has said in his heart....THERE IS NO GOD. They are corrupt and have done abominable iniquity....there is none (fools) who do good." (Ps. 53:1) They have their own foolish standards and emotions to judge the actions of others." (Rom. 1:10-22).

You are if nothing else......entertaining as hell, like a dancing monkey on a chain. SOCK
    LOL! Thanks for admiting you lied and it's just killing you to have to run from your claims.

Why do you delight in pissing directly into the face of Christ?

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL! Thanks for admiting you lied and it's just killing you to have to run from your claims.

Why do you delight in pissing directly into the face of Christ?
    Its your face that I am pissing on....just marking my territory.....not used to being BITCH SLAPPED...get used to it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-19-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Its your face that I am pissing on....just marking my territory.....not used to being BITCH SLAPPED...get used to it.
    Sad that you hate Jesus Christ so pathologically that you piss in his face and shit in his mouth.

He doesn't like that, you know.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sad that you hate Jesus Christ so pathologically that you piss in his face and shit in his mouth.

He doesn't like that, you know.
    Yeah...ain't it? Its a good thing that its not YOU who gets to judge but the words of the Christ. Just like all your other lies....you can't document one thing you are accusing in the source of Christian Doctrine....the Holy Bible.

Meanwhile, I have one that judges me, "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him; the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day." -- John 12:48)

As I said, its entertaining jerking your chain.
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-19-2019 at 11:47 AM.