Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Talk about crowd size, she is killing it!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,618 Times in 21,481 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Difference is FSU got permission to use the tribe name unlike Warren who tried to steal the heritage.
    Elizabeth Warren is endorsed by indigenous tribes.

I love how the only thing they have about Elizabeth Warren, is that for a while in her life, because her parents told her so, she thought she had indigenous blood. Trump claimed his father was born in Germany, and that his wife had a college degree.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is endorsed by any indigenous tribes.

I love how the only thing they have about Elizabeth Warren, is that for a while in her life, because her parents told her so, she thought she had indigenous blood. Trump claimed his father was born in Germany, and that his wife had a college degree.
    You are a sick individual. Nasty would be more accurate.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    You are a sick individual. Nasty would be more accurate.
    You got examples, or just name calling?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They hate Biden because he makes Gaffs, while ignoring the daily stupid lies and gaffs the come out of Trumps mouth.
    They hate Warren because she once thought she had indigenous blood, while ignoring that Trump claimed his father was born in Germany.
    They hate Mayor Pete because he is gay, while ignoring Trumps three marriages, none of which Trump was faithful to.
    They hate Sanders because he is wealthy, while claiming the billions Trump inherited make him a brilliant businessman.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-18-2019)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

They hate Biden because he makes Gaffs, while ignoring the daily stupid lies and gaffs the come out of Trumps mouth.
    Biden's not just "making Gaffs nut**bags, he's senile. Can't gather his own thoughts mid sentence
    They hate Warren because she once thought she had indigenous blood, while ignoring that Trump claimed his father was born in Germany.
    no one "hate's Warren, hate is for your side of the aisle, we don't "hate" anyone. but if you would like to run Pocahontas with all of her bug eyed ranting ad naseum , by all means proceed
    They hate Mayor Pete because he is gay, while ignoring Trumps three marriages, none of which Trump was faithful to.
    there's that "hate" thing again, you should look into that, it's an energy draining characteristic, and I'm not sure where you get anyone dislikes his policies because he is gay, but feel free to post a link...don't search because it doesn't exist, you're welcome
    They hate Sanders because he is wealthy, while claiming the billions Trump inherited make him a brilliant businessman.
    Sanders is wealthy through the taxpayers trough, for life long public servant he has a lot of money, like they all do both repubs and Dems alike.
    Trump is worth Billions through his private sector savvy, he is the definition of self made. Your dad could give you a million and you would be broke this time next year.
    trump wont even take his salary, so again

Run Bernie, run Corn Pop, Run Pocahontas. choose your clown just get on with it already, the outcome is pre-determined because your party is clueless, America will bitch slap you in good time, prepare
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Biden's not just "making Gaffs nut**bags, he's senile. Can't gather his own thoughts mid sentence

no one "hate's Warren, hate is for your side of the aisle, we don't "hate" anyone. but if you would like to run Pocahontas with all of her bug eyed ranting ad naseum , by all means proceed

there's that "hate" thing again, you should look into that, it's an energy draining characteristic, and I'm not sure where you get anyone dislikes his policies because he is gay, but feel free to post a link...don't search because it doesn't exist, you're welcome

Sanders is wealthy through the taxpayers trough, for life long public servant he has a lot of money, like they all do both repubs and Dems alike.
    Trump is worth Billions through his private sector savvy, he is the definition of self made. Your dad could give you a million and you would be broke this time next year.
    trump wont even take his salary, so again

Run Bernie, run Corn Pop, Run Pocahontas. choose your clown just get on with it already, the outcome is pre-determined because your party is clueless, America will bitch slap you in good time, prepare
    Are you suggesting that Trump is gathering his thoughts mid-sentence? Have you seen when he speaks without a teleprompter? He changes subjects halfway through almost every sentence because he cant remember what he just said. Open your eyes, Trump cant complete a full thought without a prepared speech, and even then he says things about airports in the revolutionary war.

I could not tell that you did not hate Warren, with all the names you call her.

How is Sanders wealthy through taxpayers? He has written books and other income methods. Trump is worth billions (maybe) through his father. He is not in any way self made, he inherited a very lucrative business and was given billions in cash. He has less than if he had simply put it in the stock market using a diversified account.

You are simply misinformed.

Without his fathers wealth, Rump would be a two-bit used car salesman.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post

The Seminole tribe endorses FSU's use of their name.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like I said, I hope Warren scalps Trump. What a funny looking scalp it will be.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BAM, thank you!
    Would the Seminoles "endorse" your comments? Obviously Mocking scalping/tomahawk chopping?
    You're not FSU Nor an indigenous person, are you?

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like I said, I hope Warren scalps Trump. What a funny looking scalp it will be.
    I rest my case
    She has no chance, you know....did you catch her interview with Colbert?

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liberals are running out of time, first it was Joe, "he can fight" with Trump, stand his ground, now seems he's senile and proving it every time he opens his mouth

Now they are shifting to Pocahontas , really?

That woman, on a national stage will in short order become Sarah Palin in a clown mask, at least Sarah was a looker.

I know there isn't a sane liberal out there that is feeling good about the choices, it's just a really sad field

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some... you have a generalization problem.
    I think you mis-spelled genealogical.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    20k in New York?......thats like the line at the food truck isn't it?.....
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

More attended this speech than Trumps inauguration!
    No that’s fake news mate Trump 2020 KAG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Or a beer....
    She sure is
    OMG,

A free trump campaign ad,

just run this video followed by

"the proceeding was a political add paid for by the Trump for 2020 political action campaign"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

TOP (09-18-2019)