Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now wasn't it Trump who told us elections were rigged?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Default Now wasn't it Trump who told us elections were rigged?

"Trump defends states scrapping GOP primaries and calls his challengers a 'laughingstock"

"President Donald Trump on Monday dismissed his trio of challengers for the Republican presidential nomination as “a laughingstock,” and defended the decisions by GOP leaders in a handful of states to scrap their 2020 primaries and caucuses"

"Asked whether he was willing to debate the Republicans running against him, Trump responded, “I don't know them” — going on to mock their polling numbers and tout his significant support among GOP voters."

“I guess it’s a publicity stunt,” Trump said of his rivals’ campaigns, adding: “To be honest, I'm not looking to give them any credibility. They have no credibility.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...gstock-1486901

Seems the only elections being rigged these days are those Trump doesn't like, nearly as hypocritical as Trump demanded to see Barack Obama's college grades, then threatened to sue the schools he attended if they released his grades or SAT scores. So much for the swamp and transparency

2. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-22-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

evince (09-16-2019), Guno צְבִי (09-16-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

the US court has documeted the cheating of the republican party in elections for decades

cold hard proof in the court records all the way to the SCOTUS

republican voters love that the republican party cheats democracy and voters

5. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (09-16-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump defends states scrapping GOP primaries and calls his challengers a 'laughingstock"

"President Donald Trump on Monday dismissed his trio of challengers for the Republican presidential nomination as “a laughingstock,” and defended the decisions by GOP leaders in a handful of states to scrap their 2020 primaries and caucuses"

"Asked whether he was willing to debate the Republicans running against him, Trump responded, “I don't know them” — going on to mock their polling numbers and tout his significant support among GOP voters."

“I guess it’s a publicity stunt,” Trump said of his rivals’ campaigns, adding: “To be honest, I'm not looking to give them any credibility. They have no credibility.”

Seems the only elections being rigged these days are those Trump doesn't like, nearly as hypocritical as Trump demanded to see Barack Obama's college grades, then threatened to sue the schools he attended if they released his grades or SAT scores. So much for the swamp and transparency
    He has nothing but disdain for democracy, the two party system & despises the gop which he usurped from petty weak men & women..

The real conservative men & women have left the trump party which will likely die w/ him, the few that stayed sold their souls to this devil..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump's hypocrisy is amazing. He criticized other presidents and politicians for many things in the past. He bitched at Romney saying he should show his taxes and if he ran he surely would. He would be hammering any other president who was evading debates. But it is different if he does it. Trump is such a damn self-serving liar. If he was running against a sitting Pez, he would be calling him crook, a chicken and having something to hide if he did not debate. Trump is so embarrassing.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

THE DNC PRIMARY CERTAINLY WAS.

Wasn't it OBAMA WHO ORDERED OUR INTEL TO NOT INTERFERE W/RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING IN 2016?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

what's the big deal.......the demmycrats are ignoring the people who don't get 1% of the vote.......why can't we?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    what's the big deal.......the demmycrats are ignoring the people who don't get 1% of the vote.......why can't we?......
    So if they poll over 1% there should be debates??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Hillary is the one who has ( literally) come up with about 70 reasons she lost -none of those were her fault of course

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-21-2019)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

??What does hillary have to do w/ anything??

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THE DNC PRIMARY CERTAINLY WAS.

Wasn't it OBAMA WHO ORDERED OUR INTEL TO NOT INTERFERE W/RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING IN 2016?
    #whataboutism

15. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

It's wrong when anyone does it. Your argument here seems to be "they started it."

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    It's wrong when anyone does it. Your argument here seems to be "they started it."
    no......my argument is, unless at least 1% of people give a fuck, let them deBlasio......

(deBlasio: that's going to make a great verb)......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the Fraudocrats proved it with their 2016 primary crimes...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no......my argument is, unless at least 1% of people give a fuck, let them deBlasio......

(deBlasio: that's going to make a great verb)......
    Well I would love to see the debate, I would say 1% is prob more than fair..

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the US court has documeted the cheating of the republican party in elections for decades

cold hard proof in the court records all the way to the SCOTUS

republican voters love that the republican party cheats democracy and voters
    When was the last case? And cite the case.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post: