Thread: Religious Israeli's Voting What Some Compulsive Obsessive Liar Tells Them To Vote

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Religious Israeli's Voting What Some Compulsive Obsessive Liar Tells Them To Vote

This ranks up there with lobbyist and globalist crime organization meddling. Check out how they don't think for themselves and just vote for what some sick, compulsive, obsessive liar tells them to vote. This is just sad, hundreds of years of war and divide (primarily jews vs muslims on this part of the globe) over factually exposed foundations of filthy religious lies and you got this Benjamin Netanyahu wanting Israelis and others to keep suffering like a bunch of brainwashed morons over sick and pathetic, filthy foundations of religious lies.

Oh yeah you guys just keep killing each other over lies and this guy wants those sick and filthy lies to survive while to my understanding this so called religious right is giving those of his filthy religious following every advantage over all other citizens (what more efficient way to divide one's own citizens) as if to say if you don't follow his filthy offensive religious garbage then you will be treated like a second class citizen. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

At least you all have me fighting for all of you (whether you realize it yet or not) because in this instance unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day. It's like living on a planet chalked full of zombies incapable of learning until they are revived from being severely brainwashed by such pathetic lies with the very factual evidence that already easily exposed such foundations of lies. I factually exist, my abilities factually exist yet the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven so it is at least a reasonable belief for me to believe in my abilities until the day I die, for the day I die will reveal the extent of my abilities such as my ability to get through to all of you to move us away from lies and deceptions which lead to war and divide from individual throughout international levels. No matter how you try and spin it the fact remains that what divides Israel from Palestine is religion so if they tell you the wars are over land, you can see the transparency that there wouldn't be wars made out to be over land if religion wasn't dividing them in the first place. Like wake up people and start caring for the first time in your life. I'm not familiar with Avigdor Lieberman but good to see someone opposing such rubbish as the religious right.

Article caption:

In Israel's do-over election, Netanyahu needs the religious right to survive

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...ions-1.5284856

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    This ranks up there with lobbyist and globalist crime organization meddling. Check out how they don't think for themselves and just vote for what some sick, compulsive, obsessive liar tells them to vote. This is just sad, hundreds of years of war and divide (primarily jews vs muslims on this part of the globe) over factually exposed foundations of filthy religious lies and you got this Benjamin Netanyahu wanting Israelis and others to keep suffering like a bunch of brainwashed morons over sick and pathetic, filthy foundations of religious lies.

Oh yeah you guys just keep killing each other over lies and this guy wants those sick and filthy lies to survive while to my understanding this so called religious right is giving those of his filthy religious following every advantage over all other citizens (what more efficient way to divide one's own citizens) as if to say if you don't follow his filthy offensive religious garbage then you will be treated like a second class citizen. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

At least you all have me fighting for all of you (whether you realize it yet or not) because in this instance unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day. It's like living on a planet chalked full of zombies incapable of learning until they are revived from being severely brainwashed by such pathetic lies with the very factual evidence that already easily exposed such foundations of lies. I factually exist, my abilities factually exist yet the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven so it is at least a reasonable belief for me to believe in my abilities until the day I die, for the day I die will reveal the extent of my abilities such as my ability to get through to all of you to move us away from lies and deceptions which lead to war and divide from individual throughout international levels. No matter how you try and spin it the fact remains that what divides Israel from Palestine is religion so if they tell you the wars are over land, you can see the transparency that there wouldn't be wars made out to be over land if religion wasn't dividing them in the first place. Like wake up people and start caring for the first time in your life. I'm not familiar with Avigdor Lieberman but good to see someone opposing such rubbish as the religious right.

Article caption:

In Israel's do-over election, Netanyahu needs the religious right to survive

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...ions-1.5284856

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    And you have what to do with Israel goyim?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם