Thread: Has anyone seen Princess Kudzu?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    How interesting that you are so focused on a single individual who defended the Saudis, while ignoring the dozens and dozens here who defend Twittler's bromances with foreign despots like the Saudi prince, Putin, Lil Kim, Duterte, Erdogan, etc.

I miss Kudzu. She was intelligent, articulate, funny, assertive, and knowledgeable about both ME issues and history, and religions as well. No wonder you and your ilk dislike her so. lol
    To be fair Jack does trash talk Trumps faithful enough. I think he might have even said something about not going to war because of Saudi Arabia.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,641 Times in 27,298 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    To be fair Jack does trash talk Trumps faithful enough. I think he might have even said something about not going to war because of Saudi Arabia.
    She is not here to defend herself, so I am not going to dog pile her on the Saudi thing.

I personally think the Saudi government is reactionary, authoritarian, and would trust very little about what they claim regarding the Kagoshi murder.

Apart from Saudi Arabia, I found Kudzu to frequently make interesting and well spoken posts about religion, history, Middle East culture, et al. She had a unique and interesting perspective that in my opinion added more to this forum than the girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo that seemingly titillates many of the denizens of jpp dot com.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Right. I meant though that he got banned before APF went away, along with dozens of others. Some were totally inexplicable, like JGC and Aimee.
    That's right. I'm sure that I just happened to be too busy to post the weekend of the great purge.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

How interesting that you are so focused on a single individual who defended the Saudis, while ignoring the dozens and dozens here who defend Twittler's bromances with foreign despots like the Saudi prince, Putin, Lil Kim, Duterte, Erdogan, etc.

I miss Kudzu. She was intelligent, articulate, funny, assertive, and knowledgeable about both ME issues and history, and religions as well. No wonder you and your ilk dislike her so. lol
    Owl: "I miss Kudzu. She was intelligent, articulate, funny, assertive, and knowledgeable about both ME issues and history, and religions as well. No wonder you and your ilk dislike her so. lol[/QUOTE]"
    Jack: I liked her as well. I was more interested in how she would twist, distort, and manipulate her knowledge of the Middle East to favor the Saudis and confuse those who she was talking with. I always complimented her on being a True Professional.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    She is not here to defend herself, so I am not going to dog pile her on the Saudi thing.

I personally think the Saudi government is reactionary, authoritarian, and would trust very little about what they claim regarding the Kagoshi murder.

Apart from Saudi Arabia, I found Kudzu to frequently make interesting and well spoken posts about religion, history, Middle East culture, et al. She had a unique and interesting perspective that in my opinion added more to this forum than the girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo that seemingly titillates many of the denizens of jpp dot com.
    Cypress: "... in my opinion added more to this forum than the girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo that seemingly titillates many of the denizens of jpp dot com."
    Jack: Yes. ThatOwlWoman does have a habit of 'girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo', but I'm sure she has some good points, though to be honest, I haven't found any yet.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jack supports Impeaching Trump. Your girlfriend, Miss Potato Head, isn't quite sure. She waiting on 'further instructions'.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jack supports Impeaching Trump. Your girlfriend, Miss Potato Head, isn't quite sure. She waiting on 'further instructions'.
    I don't have a girlfriend I'm nonsecular and not interested.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't have a girlfriend I'm nonsecular and not interested.
    Jade: "To be fair Jack does trash talk Trumps faithful enough. I think he might have even said something about not going to war because of Saudi Arabia."
    Jack: Like I said Jade, I support Impeaching Trump. I also am against Americans fighting a War for Saudi Arabia.

Jade. Are YOU friends with Miss Potato Head? Yes, of course you are.
    You're on a Political Forum, so you must have SOME interest in the direction of your Country.
    I have NO IDEA why you brought up 'nonsecular'. What has that got to do with ANYTHING?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (09-23-2019)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cypress: "... in my opinion added more to this forum than the girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo that seemingly titillates many of the denizens of jpp dot com."
    Jack: Yes. ThatOwlWoman does have a habit of 'girlish gossip, rumour-mongering, tepid insults, and pusillanimous innuendo', but I'm sure she has some good points, though to be honest, I haven't found any yet.
    Owl is an excellent poster, in my opinion.
    Some of your posts are pretty good.
    Some of my posts are absolute crap.
    You would be hard pressed to find a poster for whom every post is a gem of wisdom, insight, high-mindedness, and erudition.

On balance there have been maybe a couple dozen posters here in the past two years who routinely contributed to civil discourse, contributed interesting threads, and were/are well spoken. Kudzu, on balance, was one of them. That is my two cents, and I'm sticking with it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jack (09-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,324 Times in 53,233 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hahahaha..... that last paragraph rocks, esp. your description of our Reichwinger friends here on JPP, and Jack who bends with the winds.

I agree with you about Kudzu. It's always a loss when you lose an intelligent and civil poster even if you don't agree with them. I also miss Oneuli.
    Last edited by ThatOwlWoman; 09-23-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,324 Times in 53,233 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why thank you, kind sir.

On balance there have been maybe a couple dozen posters here in the past two years who routinely contributed to civil discourse, contributed interesting threads, and were/are well spoken. Kudzu, on balance, was one of them. That is my two cents, and I'm sticking with it!
    Was she here a long time? There are several good posters, on both sides.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Some of your posts are pretty good.
    Some of my posts are absolute crap.
    You would be hard pressed to find a poster for whom every post is a gem of wisdom, insight, high-mindedness, and erudition.

Cypress: "Owl is an excellent poster, in my opinion."
    Jack: Well, if she's so fucking 'excellent', why is she dragging her feet on Impeaching Trump?

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why thank you, kind sir.

Was she here a long time? There are several good posters, on both sides.
    I never kept track of how long she was here, but it was long enough for me to have some interesting exchanges with her. She was an adult with real world experience. Which is more than you can say about the wide range of basement dwellers, the mentally disturbed, the man-babies, and the social outcasts that tend to ensconce themselves on message boards.

My theory is to keep my message board reading list down to about two dozen people. There are literally posters that would make me dumber if I bothered to read them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Owl and Cypress should stop calling people "Reichwingers." Unless, of course, they are controlled opposition, and trying to help President Trump win the next election.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I did not know that. I never noticed ANYONE else defend KSA the way Kudzu did.
    You didn't know it because it's not true. Kudzu was only Kudzu.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Jack (09-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2019)