Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Lefties Dodge, Deflect, Divert, Invert, Convert, or otherwise Evade

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    1,101
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 211 Times in 196 Posts

    Default Lefties Dodge, Deflect, Divert, Invert, Convert, or otherwise Evade

    C'mon lefties, how strong are your politics if you have to dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, or otherwise evade answering to the topics of righty threads? The strongest way to show that lefty politics are superior to righty politics is to post a reply that proves you actually read the opening post, that you do in fact understand what the topic is, and then why your lefty spin on the topic is superior. Why must lefties dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, or otherwise evade posting a response that proves you really did read the opening post of whatever thread it is, and that you fully understand it? Do you realize how weak lefty politics look when evasion is used in lieu of sound logic? Do you really think your politics look stronger if you evade discussion of lefty evasion tactics?
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    gfm7175 (09-16-2019), Steven VanderMolen (09-15-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    C'mon lefties, how strong are your politics if you have to dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, or otherwise evade answering to the topics of righty threads? The strongest way to show that lefty politics are superior to righty politics is to post a reply that proves you actually read the opening post, that you do in fact understand what the topic is, and then why your lefty spin on the topic is superior. Why must lefties dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, or otherwise evade posting a response that proves you really did read the opening post of whatever thread it is, and that you fully understand it? Do you realize how weak lefty politics look when evasion is used in lieu of sound logic? Do you really think your politics look stronger if you evade discussion of lefty evasion tactics?
    Wow, nice post! Let's see if any of them respond in an intelligent, coherent manner. Without dodging and deflecting. My guess would be a great big NO.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven VanderMolen For This Post:

    Evmetro (09-15-2019), gfm7175 (09-16-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    1,101
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 211 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Wow, nice post! Let's see if any of them respond in an intelligent, coherent manner. Without dodging and deflecting. My guess would be a great big NO.
    Lol, my hypothesis is that we will indeed see lefties evade this thread, either by pretending they never saw it, or posting a reply that does not demonstrate that they did in fact read and understand the opening post. I can almost guarantee that no lefty will counter the opening post with sound logic that overpowers it.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (09-15-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lol, my hypothesis is that we will indeed see lefties evade this thread, either by pretending they never saw it, or posting a reply that does not demonstrate that they did in fact read and understand the opening post. I can almost guarantee that no lefty will counter the opening post with sound logic that overpowers it.
    Yep, I agree. In all seriousness, WHY are most of the libs on this site SO dumb? It's incredible to see their lack of intellect, day after day after day. I believe part of it is that they've undoubtedly been brainwashed by the likes of CNN, MSNBC and late night talk show hosts. By watching this crap, they have NO original ideas of their own and they parrot what they hear and see. So I blame our hideously biased media for some of the dumbing-down of liberals in our country.

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    1,101
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 211 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Yep, I agree. In all seriousness, WHY are most of the libs on this site SO dumb? It's incredible to see their lack of intellect, day after day after day. I believe part of it is that they've undoubtedly been brainwashed by the likes of CNN, MSNBC and late night talk show hosts. By watching this crap, they have NO original ideas of their own and they parrot what they hear and see. So I blame our hideously biased media for some of the dumbing-down of liberals in our country.
    There are different varieties of lefties on this site, but they are all basically commies. There is the Domer76 variety of lefty who will never say anything of merit about anything in politics, but then there is also the StonebyStone variety of commie who at least makes an effort to discuss the topic, and who occasionally posts something of merit about how the commie spin on the topic is somehow worthwhile.

    Both variety of commie is the way they are because they limit their information intake to what is being engineered and offered by lefty sources. Knowledge of both sides makes people into righties, knowledge of only one side leads to leftyism.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (09-15-2019)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There are different varieties of lefties on this site, but they are all basically commies. There is the Domer76 variety of lefty who will never say anything of merit about anything in politics, but then there is also the StonebyStone variety of commie who at least makes an effort to discuss the topic, and who occasionally posts something of merit about how the commie spin on the topic is somehow worthwhile.

    Both variety of commie is the way they are because they limit their information intake to what is being engineered and offered by lefty sources. Knowledge of both sides makes people into righties, knowledge of only one side leads to leftyism.
    Well, we called it. Not a PEEP from the lefties on this one! Just "crickets".............

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,845
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default


    Evmetro. ^^^^

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post

    Evmetro. ^^^^
    We wanted INTELLIGENT responses, NOT sorry-ass memes!

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post

    Evmetro. ^^^^
    Dodging and evading at its finest. That's ALL you're capable of. Pathetic.

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    1,101
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 211 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    We wanted INTELLIGENT responses, NOT sorry-ass memes!
    Thanks to him for illustrating what the opening post is about.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (09-15-2019)

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    1,101
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 211 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Dodging and evading at its finest. That's ALL you're capable of. Pathetic.
    Lol, it is ironic that jade evades discussion of evasion in a thread about evading opening post topics
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (09-15-2019)

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Thanks for illustrating what the opening post is about.
    You're welcome. And sadly, it looks like you're NOT going to get an intelligent response, without dodging or deflection from a lib, on this one. I didn't think you would.

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lol, it is ironic that jade evades discussion of evasion in a thread about evading opening post topics
    Yes, VERY ironic!

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,845
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Evmetro is such a piddly troll. It's kind of precious in a way. Kind of like a dog barking at their image in the mirror. Do you still play different sides of the aisle on different sites?

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked 635 Times in 505 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 76 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Evmetro is such a piddly troll. It's kind of precious in a way. Kind of like a dog barking at their image in the mirror. Do you still play different sides of the aisle on different sites?
    Again, NO sign of intelligence with this response. Evasion and deflection of the topic of the thread. Typical loony lib behavior. This one needs help. Professional help.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2018, 02:49 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
  3. states divert funds
    By Don Quixote in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 04:50 PM
  4. Preist tries to deflect the Blame
    By LadyT in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •